Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Customer Service, Bad experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bad Customer Service, Bad experience

I had a very bad experience yesterday at brothel in Willoughby. It was my first time visited this shop. Called Mamasan to book a girl that I had seen some reviews in forum. When I arrived, She asked if i ever came to this shop. I said “No”. She asked me because I am still really young (21 yo) She took a chance by sending me a different girl which is not my type. The session was not enjoyable. She keep insisted I booked her for an hour during the session which was really annoying. She refused everything I asked (kiss, bbbj, etc) which were included with the price i paid. She was not passionate from the start. I left and she still asked me to book her again next time for a longer session. I lost my passion now to visit brothel. What do you guys think? What did make the Mamasan do this? I have checked to make sure if she was the girl i booked. She is a different girl who is not popular, about 35 yo lady.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Always say yes if asked have you been here before, what she is really asking you is: can I substitute a dud for you so I can make more money cos I 'm a greedy bitch ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She did it for the $$$ always say yes and you have seen the girl you booked before. If you dont she will give you which ever girl is next in line or not busy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear about your experience

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattheww View Post
    I had a very bad experience yesterday at brothel in Willoughby. It was my first time visited this shop. Called Mamasan to book a girl that I had seen some reviews in forum. When I arrived, She asked if i ever came to this shop. I said “No”. She asked me because I am still really young (21 yo) She took a chance by sending me a different girl which is not my type. The session was not enjoyable. She keep insisted I booked her for an hour during the session which was really annoying. She refused everything I asked (kiss, bbbj, etc) which were included with the price i paid. She was not passionate from the start. I left and she still asked me to book her again next time for a longer session. I lost my passion now to visit brothel. What do you guys think? What did make the Mamasan do this? I have checked to make sure if she was the girl i booked. She is a different girl who is not popular, about 35 yo lady.
    Stupid business mamasan no return business. That's why some business doing well other not. Same in the sex industry like bad receptionist and bad WL.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I feel like if you have to go through all that crap just for some good service then it’s not worth visiting the brothel. Plenty of brothels in Sydney. Don’t waste your time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The mamasan picked you as a newbie as soon as you walked in the door. She is probably reading this thread

You need to be prepared if you are new to a brothel. Always say you have been a few times before. This brothel sounds like doesnt respect bookings.

This is a way to deal with the more unreliable brothels, which you still go to because the service is often as good, as the twice as expensive places. Writing the steps down here sounds much more complicated that it is to do. Just spelling it out. Once they know you, none of this is necessary

Brothels have a whiteboard where all the WL names and booking times are written down. If you follow the steps here, and are still getting the wrong WL, there is something seriously wrong

Next time you need to
    1. Read a roster from few days back and take note of another ladies name who worked there recently. Not the WL you want to see
    2. Book ahead, at least 6 hours earlier.
    ideally the night before
    3. On the phone when booking, say your name, say you have been here before a few times before. Say that you saw 'Paula' or whatever WL did work there recently. This way the brothel will think you are an established customer. Ask for the persons first name you are talking to. Ask him/her to write your name on the whiteboard or in the bookings book
    4. Turn up 15 minutes early, so there is less temptation by the mamasan to give you the lady who hasnt had a booking for hours.
    Shake the mamasan/papasan hand. You are a potential long term customer.
    Introduce yourself. Say how much you like the brothel, and that you saw 'Paula' or whatever (a recent WL). Again say the name of the person who originally took your booking, and what time you made your booking

Be very informed about how the reviews describe the WL. If you have read she is 5'1 in height with short hair, and you get a WL who is very tall with long hair, you are being duped. Call it out, say you think this is not the right booking, and repeat the booked WL name politely and frequently until the issue is fixed in your favour.
    Always say you have been there before

This is exactly what mamasans dont want you to do. They prefer dealing with newcomers who dont know how to book and can be given the next available WL

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    HAHAHAHA!
    I think any regular punter or even a pimply virgin nerd, or homosexual, or priest, or transsexual ... anyone who reads this forum can guess which shop this was. LOL!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    bad luck. I got baited and swapped before too, many years ago, never tried that agency again.
    you should keep a thick face, explain to them, walk out if the girl is not to your liking, don't feel bad or hesitate to do so.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    HAHAHAHA!
    I think any regular punter or even a pimply virgin nerd, or homosexual, or priest, or transsexual ... anyone who reads this forum can guess which shop this was. LOL!
    Its good that we can make this a general thread about bookings not being respected.
    The dodgy practices need to be called out and we dont accept them.
    We can circulate the ways to break their bad habits by smarter punting

There are some brothels where I will put up with the dodgy mamasan because the calibre of ladies, and the service is a notch above other shops with dodgy quality.
    Many slim, young looking WL who give DFK, BBBJ, DATY consistently with limitless stamina, and most importantly good consistent reviews on this forum, for $150/hour. Name the place and if its near me then Im there. But only if it has good reviews and I can book ahead

Sad and funny at the same time to read novice punters being stung by the bait and switch. My experience has been that once the brothels know you as a decent polite regular customer, the antics aren't as blatant. But at peak times, even the regular customers get roster problems also so dont go at peak times

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I feel like if you have to go through all that crap just for some good service then it’s not worth visiting the brothel. Plenty of brothels in Sydney. Don’t waste your time.
    Agreed. Just walk away for a better shop or reliable shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this 533?
    Fuck. First I find out Eden is crap and now this one aswell.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If everyone voted with their feet, this place would have to improve their customer service.

Banned
    Sounds like the old Angie 533 switcheroo!?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I don't think we forumers will have much affect on her business and she knows it, there are enough men of punting age living near the place in those affluent suburbs, that probably never heard of a sex forum, that will keep her going for a long time. Whether she is a business geniass or just stumbled on the formula I don't know, butt it works and she aint about to change it, unfortunately ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ConservativeGamer View Post
    Is this 533?
    Fuck. First I find out Eden is crap and now this one aswell.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    What was crap about eden bro, pm if needed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Sounds like the old Angie 533 switcheroo!?
    I am not a fs guy but twice at 533 I got the the switch..They think you came in on the last turnip truck, went with one , walked out on the other, both times the girls were embarrassed..They are cunning as a "shithouse rat"........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I am not a fs guy but twice at 533 I got the the switch..They think you came in on the last turnip truck, went with one , walked out on the other, both times the girls were embarrassed..They are cunning as a "shithouse rat"........
    One good reason to avoid if they are doing the switch on unexpecting and honest customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    That is really bad. I couldn’t imagine you experienced it twice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattheww View Post
    That is really bad. I couldn’t imagine you experienced it twice.
    Let's hope it's once bitten, twice shy and definitely not third time stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast