Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden AR

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Golden AR

Recent punt Golden Spa AR
    Name: Creme
    Description: young hot body cute Asian prob newbie or at least very inexperienced
    Massage: poor
    Perf: full nude BS and Hj but she wasn't quite sure what she was doing
    Damage: 60 + 150
    Comments: was hoping to have my way with this very very cute newbie but think she got cold feet and I lucked out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    This is the sort of negative intel which I find to be very attractive to be followed up. Thanks mate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Description: young hot body cute Asian prob newbie or at least very inexperienced
    Comments: was hoping to have my way with this very very cute newbie but think she got cold feet and I lucked out.
    This wasnt yesterday was it? I paid a visit after a tip but only some middle aged bird there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    This is the sort of negative intel which I find to be very attractive to be followed up. Thanks mate
    Do your best BW - I'm sure with your skills you will bet a BBBJ FS and give her multiple O's.
    Alas if I only had your skills.
    She works Sat & Wed her name is Creme.
    Reddoor - when I visited before WG were of lower standard and when I was there another was busy in a room.
    I usually steer clear as before experiences have not been consistently good.
    Had a good one there once Angela but she moved to Hamilton way due to lack of numbers coming thru door.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had cream last wed for nice session. Yes young 20 and inexperienced. Thai/Chinese. Sexy and fresh. I got my money's worth. Also works at touch. Be nice. Her inexperience may not suit some. But if U like to lead she may be a nice partner. No U won't get a bj. Lucy is also a nice attractive Chinese.
    Last edited by thunderdome; 01-09-2019 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Add

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    I had cream last wed for nice session. Yes young 20 and inexperienced. Thai/Chinese. Sexy and fresh. I got my money's worth. Also works at touch. Be nice. Her inexperience may not suit some. But if U like to lead she may be a nice partner. No U won't get a bj. Lucy is also a nice attractive Chinese.
    Hey maybe the same creme but I'd be surprised if she worked at Touch as her technique was one of a first timer and she wasn't sure where to put where in the BS. Don't think she would last at Touch or thought they would have trained her up.
    But you may be right.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    why would she offer BS when she doesn't what she would be doing, sounds like a greedy girl to me, wouldn't fit BW's style hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmmmmm sounds like the place to be!i went to the one across the road.thai massage.got this sexy size 6 thai dark skin banging body.not bad but fuck the prices r getting up there for extra

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    Hmmmmm sounds like the place to be!i went to the one across the road.thai massage.got this sexy size 6 thai dark skin banging body.not bad but fuck the prices r getting up there for extra
    Brown girl thats for me. Wheres this randy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I keep running into the same one. Name of a valentines flower. Chinese. Used to work at elegant. Ok, but id prefer others. She will do most things, but money, surprise, surprise is her prime motivator.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would pass on this one.. lacks skills .. business like for me😞

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes agree lacks some skills but connection with the ML is what counts. I get a nice GFE from her with nude from start and lots of play which I like. I get the feeling she's a bit jaded already trying to please punters while staying in her boundaries. She needs to learn how to flirt and please.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Yes agree lacks some skills but connection with the ML is what counts. I get a nice GFE from her with nude from start and lots of play which I like. I get the feeling she's a bit jaded already trying to please punters while staying in her boundaries. She needs to learn how to flirt and please.
    I think you touched her heart at the right spot while some others didn’t

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop owner pulled a swifty on me here saying brand new girl... I asked if it was cream. She said no. Walked into room and girl says. Hi I'm cream. When U like new, as in first day, shop owners take advantage sometimes, rarely that badly though. So this massage didn't start well. As discussed above.. maybe a little jaded/ unresponsive so didn't want to drop my hard earned. Can confirm nice looking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    where is golden spa there seems to be a few places listed on google search with the same name ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterjob View Post
    where is golden spa there seems to be a few places listed on google search with the same name ?
    There used to be an iga in acacia ridge. In that centre. Now its just a bunch of charity shops and ethnic type places.
    There is a guzman y guzman and maccas? Nearby. I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tried here on weekend, owner said young Thai girl, so went and tried.
    git this Creme girl, yeah she was ok , i would guess not cut out for this game but was ok.
    asked if nude straight up was no problem and allowed quite a bit of free play and DATY all the time talking with her and putting her at ease and joking.
    all in all she had a a good time and so did i , wouldn't say i would rush back.
    she tells me this is her last week, she going home for 3 months ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like I missed out on some easy daty lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    tried here on weekend, owner said young Thai girl, so went and tried.
    git this Creme girl, yeah she was ok , i would guess not cut out for this game but was ok.
    asked if nude straight up was no problem and allowed quite a bit of free play and DATY all the time talking with her and putting her at ease and joking.
    all in all she had a a good time and so did i , wouldn't say i would rush back.
    she tells me this is her last week, she going home for 3 months ??
    She must have taken the day off school as she only works Wed & sat - and she's going home too - isn't that always the way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She must have taken the day off school as she only works Wed & sat - and she's going home too - isn't that always the way.
    and as it starts i went here on the weekend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast