Thread: OLD SMILE at Greenslopes

Senior Member(無間使者)

OLD SMILE at Greenslopes

noticed yesterday "open" sign flashing so went and had a look. Chinese boiler shop. don't bother.
    waste of time and money. only spent $35 for half hour massage. ML was whinging how she gets none of massage money only tips. being a mid to late 30's chinese lady tried to explain you can not expect to get same as young pretty girl but she persisted and got nothing.
    my advice, save your time and money, too many good shops out there.
    just my opinion.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for the leg work.
    Walked out of one on weekend too - ML was ok but no TT and excitement before hand so passed.
    They'll learn hopefully.
    The nuisance is wasting the time and small amount of $
    NI

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    noticed yesterday "open" sign flashing so went and had a look. Chinese boiler shop. don't bother.
    waste of time and money. only spent $35 for half hour massage. ML was whinging how she gets none of massage money only tips. being a mid to late 30's chinese lady tried to explain you can not expect to get same as young pretty girl but she persisted and got nothing.
    just my opinion.
    If the girls from Smile can't make it work what chance do they have now. Their ad makes out like place is full of beauties which is typical bs and a giveaway. I was curious about a mth ago but they were shut, luckily it would seem.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It’ll be super tough competing against the younger chics a few doors away and the $40 shop across the road

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boqin View Post
    Not good service and only want money.
    Did you ever visit the shop? which girl did you see?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Did you ever visit the shop? which girl did you see?
    Boqin is a troll that has been on this page for years.. used to live in Sydney... been banned a number of times for being a psychopath....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was told by a Smile staff that the lease was up and moved out as the building is going to be demolished for new shops. Probably the current shop is only short term.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I was told by a Smile staff that the lease was up and moved out as the building is going to be demolished for new shops. Probably the current shop is only short term.

M.A.
    yes same as what i was told, was surprised to see the sign, hence why i stopped in, may have been a lonely Smile girl waiting for some pineapples.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    just my opinion.
    appreciate the heads up, was gonna go for a punt, now I can spend on somewhere else

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boqin View Post
    friend not interest in fight uneducate fool has many username
    Was that a confession or were you attempting to insult someone other than yourself?