Thread: Car Model Amy @ Beautiful Butt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Car Model Amy @ Beautiful Butt

I will have a time gap at noon, and there is nothing to do. Don’t waste time, I check the roster of Sakura 57 and a tall girl Amy catches my eyes. Her butt is wonderful. I make a reservation and go.

I first saw Amy. She is Thai but her skin is not so black, of course not white while a little light brown. She is pretty and her smile making you comfortable. Amy is tall with long legs, dressing a jacket with short skirt, and high heeled shoes. Figure is very good. Their web site said she is a car model. This is no doubt. She is open-minded and talkative. Her voice is pleasant to listen, making a very nice atmosphere.

Taking a quick shower. We hug together tight, feeling her big breasts pressing on my chest. The feeling is very good. Waist is thin. Skin is smooth. We kiss. Her lips and tongue are soft. We cross tongues. After awhile, I hug at her behind. My hard brother press on her beautiful butt, and my hands grab her big soft boobs, smelling her neck. We both look at the mirror on wall. The scene is quite excited. Amy is quite enjoyable. She turns around and squat down. She grab my brother on hands, rub up and down. I am excited. She puts my brother in month, sucking softly. Very comfortable.

I want her now, and lift her up. I carry her in my arms. She is not heavy, but I don’t think I can carry her long enough to standing making love. I saw a review here saying standing making love. I want to try one day. I put her on bed. My brother gets into her body. I kiss her from mouth to breasts. I suck her nipples in mouth. Amy breaths harder and moan. She is quite enjoyable. Me too. Her butt comes into my mind. I lift her up and turn around to doggy. My brother gets into her body again. I grab her beautiful butt, and slide in and out. I am quite enjoy her butt. I know I almost come. One hand grab her butt, another hand grab her breast, insert harder and harder, exploded. My brother is still staying in her body, my hands are still enjoying her butt and breast. Wonderful Amy. Wonderful time gap.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amy is good, but she is tall and long legs, I am not tall. I afraid it is not easy to handle doggy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just roughly how tall is Amy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Web site mentioned she is 170, but I think she is a little bit higher

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by David Matheson View Post
    Amy is good, but she is tall and long legs, I am not tall. I afraid it is not easy to handle doggy
    Man, give a try. She will fit your position. Enjoy.