Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue

Date of Visit : 11/9/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au or Ph 95241278

Hours of Business :10:00am until late..

Rates : $150 an hour.

Size/shape : petite,A cups,trimmed pussy,she looks much better in the photos but still not bad looking

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese.

Services Provided :.bbbj,daty,hj

Value for money/recommend? : well,I suppose yes,she is obliging and works hard!

My experience/comments:
Enter the room and fei fei greets me with a warm smile and a quick hug before we both shower.onto the bed she starts with some nipple licking and goes down for a bbbj.nice and soft going up and down about half way or more.feels good but not much variation or experience in her technique.she continues this for a good 20 mins or more and I think she would be happy to suck for the whole hour so I am lazy and just let her keep going!eventually I get her on her back and begin some daty,she enjoys it I think but is looking a little bored or not interested so we put on the protective gear and have sex in mishfor
a while,I try to get her to do a few other variations but she seems not to know what to do and is a bit inexperienced or maybe she is tired and the heater in the room is quite hot too..then we try some cowgirl but I'm not going to come so I get her to bbbjme again and finish with her sitting on my belly while she gives me a hj,looking at each other in the mirror!
Not a bad session,I've had much better but she is a hard worker and is eager to please