Thread: Great great Grace

Junior Member(有D料到)

Great great Grace

race the Ace @ Siam Sila
    Had a bit of spare time after a meeting in town finished early yesterday and was deciding to go back to the north side office or hang around town. Then i remembered Bella's new shop had opened and decided to make my way to Chinatown.

Thanks to the bro's on here that pointed out the entrance is actually on Sussex St. It is familiar RnT territory, with half a dozen shops I know within a 2 minute walk. Her shop is on level 2 but it’s not a hard thing for me. Looks like it used to be a legit Thai massage before, but now whoo hooo, my paradise now.

I went in unannounced but was surprised that Bella instantly recognised me. It had been quite a while since I had seen her so it was a pleasant surprise that she remembered me. It's a nice touch and good for the ego! After greetings, I was introduced to the beautiful Taiwanese flower, Grace. Instantly nodded my head in approval. Bella led me to the room and I waited in anticipation for Grace to arrive.

Grace entered the room and I am in awe, I make a deep breath and a small 'phew whistle type sound. I think to myself this is going to be good. I pull my wallet out quicker than gunslinger from the old western movies and hand over tips so we all know what the plan is! Grace puts her hand to her mouth as she lets out the cutest giggle, then asks me to get my kit off and lay face down on the generously sized massage table. I promptly complied..

The next 55 minutes of my life is a bit of a blur. Part 1 was comprehensive, highlight was Grace at the head of the table just in her sexy undies (I had no idea she had disrobed) working on my neck and shoulders. I returned serve with some light touches on her legs and bum and she lets out another cute giggle. I look up to see this beautiful petite figure with C-D cup breasts that look massive on her small frame. it was becoming uncomfortable to lay face down as the blood rushed to my now not so little bro.....

I guess part 2 started when Grace got on the table and I got to feel her soft, supple skin against mine...this sensation after being in a heightened state of relaxation due to her supreme massage skills was worth the price of admission alone. I like to keep Part 2 details to a minimum, but I will say that Grace is well versed at the art of RnT, allowed generous mutual touching and is responsive. The look of anticipation on her face as she brought me to climax was memorable, looking intently at her hand on my little fella wanting to see the explosion as much as I wanted to feel it. A quick wipe down, I struggle to my feet and get changed, and that was that. Got a nice hug and kiss with a cheeky smile on my way out with Grace saying 'hope to see you again soon'.... ah yes, Grace my wordy yes indeed you will. I can't wait for the next instalment. Who knows what heights we will reach next time.

I staggered out of the room and promptly greeted by the classy, gorgeous Bella. She could tell by the smile on my face that it was a good session. I made the obligatory joke of asking her to come out of retirement before I somehow made my way back down the stairs to Sussex st. Thanks Grace and Bella, can't wait to do it all again.

Sidenote: I caught a brief glimpse of Bonnie on my way out....I now know why all you guys go crazy about her on here. i may get to try the Bonnie experience soon, but for now I am basking in the glory of my session with Grace and am already planning my next session.

Thanks chaps and happy punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Need to make a visit soon. Hearing many good stories

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice to see you are back on the forum bro QueenofObi. Nice AR as usual.
    Last edited by SexyBoi; 12-09-2019 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Name of OP

Nice AR QOB. Grace sounds like a smooth operator. Might go check Bella's new place on Sunday.

Banned
    Hi QueenofObi

Thank you for your review. Come back and see Grace more often. If she is busy enough, she will come work more days too. I hope you like the new shop.

Bella

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by siamsilabella View Post
    Hi QueenofObi

Thank you for your review. Come back and see Grace more often. If she is busy enough, she will come work more days too. I hope you like the new shop.

Bella
    Good to see you yesterday. Kana looks gorgeous with pixie hair. Will definitely make time to see her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She looks gorgeous
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenofObi View Post
    Good to see you yesterday. Kana looks gorgeous with pixie hair. Will definitely make time to see her.