Thread: Katrina - just adorable with impressive GFE.

Banned

Katrina - just adorable with impressive GFE.

I headed over to Marrickville No 5 in the hope to meet at least one of the new Indonesian girls at this shop. I was shown a few girls but Katrina stole my attention. She had a pretty face with large beautiful eyes and long brown hair and curls. She was wearing a short tight orange dress which showed off her curves and had high heels on. She smiled and I noticed braces on her teeth. Katrina introduces herself and immediately, I know who I want. It’s Katrina for one hour with diamond service.

I have the large room at the back of the shop. I wait for Katrina to appear and after a few minutes, she enters the room with towels. She reminds me of a young schoolgirl who has received her present by swaying her head to her sides while displaying a beautiful smile and a glow on her face. She starts giggling before sitting next to me on the bed where she takes my hand and even rests her head against my shoulder. This girl comes across as being very sweet, friendly and loveable. There are no problems with her English. She is very engaging in conversation and talkative.

We get up and Katrina lays the bed sheet and we continue to chat. She tells me she is 23 years of age. Once she has laid the bed sheet, she requests that I assist in unzipping her dress from behind. Her dress comes off and then she takes off her black panties and bra. I undress too and Katrina is quick to cover the front of her body with a towel as we head to the shower. It is apparent that there is some baby fat on her stomach and she later reveals having a baby. This doesn’t really deter me from being with Katrina. She is very attentive to my washing needs in the shower. We hug each other while also chatting and having many laughs together. I return to the room and she assists in drying me up with a towel. There doesn’t appear to be a dull moment with this young cheerful girl.

Katrina is not slim but a curvy girl. Her body shape is close to a size 10 with a meaty bottom, slightly droopy size B cups and no bush down below. Her height is probably around 160cm without heels and I noticed what appeared to be a small tattoo on her back near her neck which was covered by her long hair. Her main physical attraction is certainly her gorgeous face. It sure does stand out with her skin being light coloured.

She bends over and I go from behind to hug her and play with her breasts and little sister. We move to the bed where I play more with her little sister and this makes Katrina give off some moans. I then fall onto the bed and lie on my back. Katrina leans forward as if in doggy position and starts to rub my little fella and slowly licks the sides before performing BBBJ on him. It’s slow and gentle but she is able to go down all the way (DT) before getting up and licking my jewels and teasing close to the my dark passage before returning to feast on my little fella again. I let her do her job as I relax and just watch her suck my little fella.

Katrina devotes a good time in giving pleasure to my little fella. She notices that he is standing like a missile ready to be fired and decides to get a condom for my little fella. We start off in doggy position. Katrina has a nice meaty derriere that is ideal for pounding from behind. We then move to missionary with kissing before changing to cowgirl and then her legs over my shoulder. During this time, Katrina is giving off long light moans as I go in deep with my little fella.

We take a short break to have a rest and chat more. One thing about Katrina is how gregarious this girl is. She enjoys engaging in conversation and showing interest in you. She is sitting on the bed and gets a condom before rolling it onto my little fella. She performs CBJ before I let her lie down and stimulate her little sister. We move into missionary then side missionary with Katrina moaning as if she is feeling good about it. I then put her legs up and over my shoulders and go in deep all the way. I tell her to move to cowgirl and she does a lot of bouncing on my little fella. I pull her in to kiss her as well as suck and kiss her nipples while she is leaning over in cowgirl. She continues to moan as my little fella explores the inside of her little sister. We change over to doggy and watch ourselves in front of the mirror and she continues to moan. I gently lower her onto her back and explore her in missionary before putting her legs up in the air for more pounding.

I can feel my little fella is close to exploding. I take off my condom and Katrina performs sensual BBBJ on him. She lies on her back as I thrust my little fella into her mouth. Then she moves around to the side in order to suck him sideways before straightening up and on her fours. In the end, I capitulate with CIM. Katrina doesn’t rush to the bathroom but continues sucking and does so until taking every drop of my natural protein. Somehow I missed the moment as to whether she had swallowed it or not since I collapsed on the bed after coming. However, she bends over and retrieves a tissue to wipe the sweat off my face and chest. Katrina continues to chat even after CIM. The session is coming close to ending. We get up and shower together where Katrina kisses me a few more times. Before departing, we embrace and hug each other before she kisses me and we say our goodbyes.

How do I describe Katrina? A very affectionate and extremely friendly girl who kept me captivated throughout the entire hour with her amazing GFE. When she walked in, she lit up the room with her smile. Even though she doesn’t have the perfect very slim body, she makes up for it with her warm, sensual and relaxed service. Katrina has a great bubbly personality and will put you at ease in her company within moments of meeting her. She will show you a great time as your devoted girlfriend. Spending time with this adorable Indonesian girl will make you feel like a king. She sure did take care of me and I was very happy with Katrina. This girl is not to be missed for her impressive girlfriend experience and great attitude.

Disclaimer: the service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

Katrina is on today!!~