Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exchanging contact details

Exchanging contact details

Yesterday night, during a FS the WL asked me if we could exchange numbers.
    I was wondering have you punters had any similar experience? also what do you think her intentions are?

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How many times you have seen her before she asked for this?

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    How many times you have seen her before she asked for this?
    It was my first to see her.

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Fuck not this subject again. How boring do we want the forum to get.

Girls want your number to drum up repeat business.

Nothing else.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ask to see her outside the shop on a date? you will get your answer

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I would never give my number out. No matter how much of a connection. What happens in a brothel stays in a brothel.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    At least once per week she will message you saying things like "I miss you" or "I haven't seen you for a long time".

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    At least once per week she will message you saying things like "I miss you" or "I haven't seen you for a long time".
    If you are single and have a separate punting phone, then it’s fine I suppose to receive sexy text messages from various MLs and WLs plus those occasional half or fully naked selfies !

BTW, if you use your photo to add WeChat from shops or making bookings and have back and forth messages confirming and checking and all that, don't be surprised to receiving regular messages from shop keepers to solicit business when they are Not that busy. All fine if you are single and unattached, big problem if you are Not !!

Happens all the time, I get more contacts than I don't. Really no big deal. Like Ahlungor says can lead to some sweet photos and videos from time to time. Intentions, generally repeat business for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you are single and have a separate punting phone, then it’s fine to receive sexy text messages from various MLs and WLs plus those occasional half or fully naked selfies !
    Yeh provided you can avoid trouble with the missus then why not!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punting phone is essential if you are attached. Had a few close calls when I only had one phone. Usually shops or pimps sending photos of their new girls. Had to block a few numbers and let a few know never to contact me.

Now I have a 2nd phone.....pre paid so no ph. bills ever arrive in the mail. Only gets turned on when I need it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Punting phone is essential if you are attached. Had a few close calls when I only had one phone. Usually shops or pimps sending photos of their new girls. Had to block a few numbers and let a few know never to contact me.

Now I have a 2nd phone.....pre paid so no ph. bills ever arrive in the mail. Only gets turned on when I need it.
    Yup, shops or girls would message you randomly at odd times saying "darling have new one today."

Hate that word now... Darling...

Senior Member(無間使者)

How did you explain the photos of new women on your phone? Spam?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    80% of posts in the General Forum stem from a basic failure to understand that punting is paying for sex and nothing more.
    The same themes come up again and again.
    10% of content is interesting info, knowledge, tips etc.
    The other 10% is sport and Ahlungors saucy photos of big breasted women

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Luckily managed to delete before anyone else saw them. Used to keep my phone close by just in case. Biggest worry was always in the car when the ph. was in the car kit. Anyone in the car could see it then. Just very lucky never to get a message when I had others travelling with me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Luckily managed to delete before anyone else saw them. Used to keep my phone close by just in case. Biggest worry was always in the car when the ph. was in the car kit. Anyone in the car could see it then. Just very lucky never to get a message when I had others travelling with me.
    Anyone punting using the family phone is living on a tightrope

Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Yes it is dangerous but possible if you disable notification and also don't use normal text.

Use a message app but one that you don't use for anything else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Using a family phone is way too risky even when you keep notifications off or use other messaging apps. One minor slip up could lead to major consequences re: divorce , break up. Just don’t use it or use a punting phone. Plain and simple.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Using a family phone is way too risky even when you keep notifications off or use other messaging apps. One minor slip up could lead to major consequences re: divorce , break up. Just don’t use it or use a punting phone. Plain and simple.
    Yes. Its a myth to say 'I turn off notifications'. I invite you to have a big laugh whenever you read this

Fact - the Iphone photos section includes a clearly marked Whatsapp folder
    Anyone who sends you a photo on certain messaging apps, the photo is displayed in the photo section, an unlocked folder. Anyone opening your photo to look at your photos has immediate access to the messaging app folder and all the photos you have been sent

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Go for it FT, ask her on a date and see what happens. She might say yes, but don't be suprised if she has to cancel 5 mins before hand ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast