Thread: Angel Chatswood 60

Senior Member(無間使者)

Angel Chatswood 60

Work found me over on Sydney’s north side, so I thought I would try out this shop. The lineup was a good one, Jojo caught my eye but she had a booking in 30 minutes, so I elected for Angel, a short, size 8 with interesting eyes. 1 hour and three yellow notes. Into the room I undress her, she undresses me, into the shower and an inspection which results in a springing to attention.

Out and I was ushered onto the bed for a catbath and titty fuck. Then, one of the best BBBJs I have ever had. It was all lips, 60% down and 10 minutes of sheer enjoyment. Dom on and Angel did understand the word doggy. Slow to start with as I was very aroused, building up a bit of pace and thumb in her arsehole. We switched to Angel on top so I could play with her natural small, pointed C’s. Again slow to start, then the pace quickened as she really got into things, I grabbed her cute arse and pulled her into me, she was burbling in Mandarin at this stage with the odd shit thrown in! I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as I thought she came, I asked she said “cum”.

I suggested some further BBJ action and Angel obliged.Her skills here are superb. I suggested DATY but she said no, she is not shaven, which I prefer anyway. Dom back on and back on top, some missionary befotre a doggy finale which ended with five to go with me coming over her arse, shower and a cup of water. Angel, highly recommended. Others there that looked sexy were Pink and Coco and as mentioned, Jojo although the manager said she was perhaps not experienced.

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW