Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambushed on train by ML

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Are you both 16? Please tell me everybody was consenting
    Im guessing you are Gen X or older? I grew up watching Aladdin and PS4. I am proud of watching these movies, I own it. I will probably still do it even when I grow old.

Even in business, a lot of older people wants to meet up with me for the traditional face-to-face meeting. I told them, we will talk over the phone, email, or post samples if you need to. No need for us to meet each other. It is an efficient use of both our time. When Gen Y takes over the world, things will be run very differently. It may look "childish" to the older generation, but some get it.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I have to get rid of my "gee, I'd like to fuck you" leer. Even pretending to ignore her didn't work. LOL
    You are a Milf magnet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Im guessing you are Gen X or older? I grew up watching Aladdin and PS4. I am proud of watching these movies, I own it. I will probably still do it even when I grow old.

Even in business, a lot of older people wants to meet up with me for the traditional face-to-face meeting. I told them, we will talk over the phone, email, or post samples if you need to. No need for us to meet each other. It is an efficient use of both our time. When Gen Y takes over the world, things will be run very differently. It may look "childish" to the older generation, but some get it.
    Don’t sweat it Y man.. i too have seen the Lion King

Taking your commentary a little bit further does that mean that all your future punts will be Online only digital and utilising Haptic tech

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting... females overtly hitting on guys in broad daylight is rare. Usually they just drop hints from subtle to obvious signs, but rarely full hit on, unless it is ladyboys or WLs in red light districts soliciting business
    Its nice that occasionally the truth gets spoken on a forum. It is very rare for a woman to make a first move on the street.
    The reality is that good looking women get flirty advances from men multiple times, every single day they are out walking in public. And no wonen with a brain would approach a random guy given safety considerations. Unless the man was famous, like a footballer, when all inhibitions go out the window
    My last gf told me that when she went to the local public pool, all sorts of men would start chatting with her, obviously looking for more than a chat

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Two attractive Korean girls knocked on my door and tried to convince me to give my soul to Jesus Christ the Saviour.
    I did some research and discovered that South Korea is the second largest exporter of Christian missionaries.
    The good old USA is No. 1 of course.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Two attractive Korean girls knocked on my door and tried to convince me to give my soul to Jesus Christ the Saviour.
    I did some research and discovered that South Korea is the second largest exporter of Christian missionaries.
    Were you converted on the spot or did you need some convincing before taking first steps in following Christ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Did you invite them in for a 3some with you. Since they are from Korea might have work at Ginza before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Did you invite them in for a 3some with you. Since they are from Korea might have work at Ginza before.
    The closest you'd get is being invited to a group bible study session, clothes on

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    The closest you'd get is being invited to a group bible study session, clothes on
    During my uni days, I recall being approached by some guy from Sydney University on the train to attend a group bible study session. If it was some hot looking girl I might have considered it but only after getting her number and knowing she would actually be there but a guy, no thanks.

Banned
    When I was I my late teens and living with my folks, mum used to do the groceries first thing on a Saturday morning before the crowds. One Saturday morning I was getting ready to go to my shift at Maccas and was getting out of the shower when the doorbell rang. Thinking it was mum with both arms full of grocery bags, I grabbed a towel and ran to the door, opened it to find a mother and daughter Jehovahs Witness team "Bless this house, we want to talk to you about our saviour!". Te daughter was about 17.

I replied with "Appreciate that, but as you can see, this isn't a good time..." "There is no bad time to hear the word of the Lord..." "Look lady, if you don't bugger off I'm going to drop this towel and show you one of God's most marvellous creations". Well the mother gasped in horror - the poor repressed teenage daughter was behind her and started licking her lips and nodded like "yes please". I didn't know what to do next but the mother grabbed the daughter and dragged her away, with the daughter craning her neck to see what happened next.

All these years later, I wish I'd just casually let the towel drop.

Banned
    At Strathfield this MILFish Chinese gets on and sits down next to me. Next thing, she starts a conversation in broken English ...."where are you going? what are you doing?", the usual small talk. So I ask where is she going? "Katoomba", what will she do there? "work", what sort of work? "massage"
    Has anyone had her services?
    Yep, Mimi from Katoomba. Assuming it's the same Mimi (Pioneer Lane - lane behind the main drag, shop above the NRMA. Very discreet entry).

When I went there, it was one ML. Good part 1, then $50 for NHJ. Allowed nipple sucking and rubbing her bum and a rub of her slit - didn't try to slide a finger in. After the eruption and clean up, she gave the spent-little-tacker a kiss.

Sounds like her, affectionate which gave the impression she'd have been out the door with me in 5 minutes if I told her I liked her - LOL.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    When I was I my late teens and living with my folks, mum used to do the groceries first thing on a Saturday morning before the crowds. One Saturday morning I was getting ready to go to my shift at Maccas and was getting out of the shower when the doorbell rang. Thinking it was mum with both arms full of grocery bags, I grabbed a towel and ran to the door, opened it to find a mother and daughter Jehovahs Witness team "Bless this house, we want to talk to you about our saviour!". Te daughter was about 17.

I replied with "Appreciate that, but as you can see, this isn't a good time..." "There is no bad time to hear the word of the Lord..." "Look lady, if you don't bugger off I'm going to drop this towel and show you one of God's most marvellous creations". Well the mother gasped in horror - the poor repressed teenage daughter was behind her and started licking her lips and nodded like "yes please". I didn't know what to do next but the mother grabbed the daughter and dragged her away, with the daughter craning her neck to see what happened next.

All these years later, I wish I'd just casually let the towel drop.
    My late mother used to tell me about her family getting these visits in her younger days. The first thing she would ask is "are you from the group that allows polygamy? Tell us about it". They were out the door in a flash!.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My late mother used to tell me about her family getting these visits in her younger days. The first thing she would ask is "are you from the group that allows polygamy? Tell us about it". They were out the door in a flash!.
    Fundamental Mormons? Jehovah's Witness don't practice polygamy. Good way to get rid of them though

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Fundamental Mormons? Jehovah's Witness don't practice polygamy. Good way to get rid of them though
    I think it was Mormons. It was still legal in some states of USA a few years back.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    Yep, Mimi from Katoomba. Assuming it's the same Mimi (Pioneer Lane - lane behind the main drag, shop above the NRMA. Very discreet entry).

When I went there, it was one ML. Good part 1, then $50 for NHJ. Allowed nipple sucking and rubbing her bum and a rub of her slit - didn't try to slide a finger in. After the eruption and clean up, she gave the spent-little-tacker a kiss.

Sounds like her, affectionate which gave the impression she'd have been out the door with me in 5 minutes if I told her I liked her - LOL.
    I'll see if she follows up next Friday.

Banned
    Another one to try when the Jehovahs Witnesses or Mormons are at the door, assuming you're not in the market for salvation that day, is put on a deep booming voice and yell "get the fooking door you bitch!!!". They tend to take off fairly quick!

Winston Blackmore. 27 wives, 145 children. Head of mormon church.

13.-Winston-Blackmore.jpg

Take a look at the photo. His wives are not bad looking and all looked very happy.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Take a look at the photo. His wife are not bad looking and all looked very happy.
    He has admitted some of his wives were underage. Pretty gross. Can you imagine him having any followers apart from his family. You would gave to be screwloose to follow his Church.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone manage to get her on Wechat?

Haven't been able to get a hold of her.

Banned

Take a look at the photo. His wives are not bad looking and all looked very happy.
    Holy Moly! How does he manage to have 27 wives all living together cohesively and without having any disagreements among themselves?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast