Thread: Any AR or feedback from 81a crows nest?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any AR or feedback from 81a crows nest?

Hi all, newbie here and would like to know if anyone has recent experience in 81a crows nest? Seemed that I can't find one on AR side..

Last time i went was probably 2/3 years ago and had good time with pyt Nico. Very aloof but damn she was tight.

Checking other punters on how the site is doing nowadays. Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there long ago. Decent shop, decent girls, but everyone around there knows what and where it is, so if you’re shy....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been there a handful of times recently, it is quite good, very clean premise, girls are cute and young, they also have a rear exit which is nice is discrete, entry is only from the front i believe. I would definitely regularly visit this place if i lived in the area, it's very comparable to the kyoto206 and sakura57 in surry hills.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I liked Jenny from last year. She was sorta average milf looking but body was nice and her service was amazing. Don’t think she’s back for a while tho.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you my bros, was checking if the place still good or has gone downhill ever since I visited them long ago. Will give it a go again and post some ARs, hopefully I won't have a starfish or grandmas

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Who was the Korean girl who worked there several years ago? Cute when dressed but absolutely killer body in the raw and responsible for 2 of the best sessions I've ever had. Since she left haven't been back.