Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambushed on train by ML

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Ambushed on train by ML

I was on a train to the Blue Mountains this morning. Got on at Central, and settled down with my sandwich and coffee, newspaper and music.

At Strathfield this MILFish Chinese gets on and sits down next to me. Next thing, she starts a conversation in broken English ...."where are you going? what are you doing?", the usual small talk. So I ask where is she going? "Katoomba", what will she do there? "work", what sort of work? "massage".

This is a bit of a worry; do I look like I am the type who frequents massage shops?

I only went as far as Penrith, but she is leaning against me the whole time and her hand strayed down to my leg a couple of times.

She gave me her WeChat contact and hoped she see me again next week.

Her name is Mimi, (mm420275) and she works at a shop in Rooty Hill on Thurs, Sat, Sun. Has anyone had her services?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And with a post count of almost 3000, that's a wristy on the train for sure.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    you must have RnT written all over the face

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I'm beginning to think that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats sexual harassment. Thry have her photos on CCTV.

Seriously though, short/tall, size 10 or size 16 etc ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Thats sexual harassment.
    I know, I enjoyed every minute of it.

She was sitting down so I didn't get a good look, but probably about 8-10. I looked at her as she sat down, and my first reaction was ML, they have a look about them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    It's not that rare, there are a lot of desperate ageing Chinese women who will feel you up walking around the city offering services these days, they usually hang around hotels.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    It's not that rare, there are a lot of desperate ageing Chinese women who will feel you up walking around the city offering services these days, they usually hang around hotels.
    Which hotels?? LOL

Eg.: The Westin. Outside on the footpath, not inside.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Eg.: The Westin. Outside on the footpath, not inside.
    Makes sense, looking for lonely business men staying in the hotels. And I thought Street WL were no more.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How MiMi looks like? Tall, long hair but something wrong with eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Makes sense, looking for lonely business men staying in the hotels. And I thought Street WL were no more.....
    Yeah they don't look like WL just normal clothes, but they make eye contact and talk to you and in the dark you think are getting lucky for a split second until you see that tummy bulge or stick legs and no arse and old face. They tend to stay away from the street lights ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just fuck her on the train. Don't wait in the massage room.

Banned
    Should have gotten a hj on the train

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I know, I enjoyed every minute of it.

She was sitting down so I didn't get a good look, but probably about 8-10. I looked at her as she sat down, and my first reaction was ML, they have a look about them.
    assuegaigin: this lady looks like a ML
    ML: this guy looks like my regulars

LOL

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbonz View Post
    assuegaigin: this lady looks like a ML
    ML: this guy looks like my regulars

LOL
    I have to get rid of my "gee, I'd like to fuck you" leer. Even pretending to ignore her didn't work. LOL

she is leaning against me the whole time and her hand strayed down to my leg a couple of times.
    Interesting... females overtly hitting on guys in broad daylight is rare. Usually they just drop hints from subtle to obvious signs, but rarely full hit on, unless it is ladyboys or WLs in red light districts soliciting business.

Not too long ago, I was watching the Lion King movie by myself at the Event George St cinema. 2 young caucasian girls sat beside me (I took the aisle seat). The girl who sat on my left offered me Maltesers. Straightaway, I knew that was the sign that I should take charge. I took the candy from her hand while deliberately touching her hands flirtatiously, which got her drinking a lot of water afterwards, a sign of obvious nervousness. I was in need to go to the toilet, but I anticipated that she will go too so I held in. I was right in my foresight, she went to the toilet afterwards. I "followed" her to the WC, which caught the attention of her friend.
    I waited outside the cinema after my loo visit, but she rushed back into the cinema before I could say hi. I went back inside and type on my phone and showed this message to her "I wanted to catch you just now, but you were so quick". She did the same leaning over like Gaigin's story and she started grabbing my arm and said this is the second time she watched this movie because it is so good.
    I chatted a bit more in between the movies with some "accidental" grazing and I offered to take her for coffee at Starbucks beside the cinema after the movie. Her friend asked me to take care of her friend because she had to go home and that she had work the next day (no cockblock).. She agreed. We proceeded to have coffee and talked about some interesting animal facts and her family while executing my SOP.
    Damn, i talked too much. Yeah, but I got "lucky" that night.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    What makes it even more interesting is that I am no longer in the prime of my youth. Maybe that is an omen to them?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Interesting... females overtly hitting on guys in broad daylight is rare. Usually they just drop hints from subtle to obvious signs, but rarely full hit on, unless it is ladyboys or WLs in red light districts soliciting business.

Not too long ago, I was watching the Lion King movie by myself at the Event George St cinema. 2 young caucasian girls sat beside me (I took the aisle seat). The girl who sat on my left offered me Maltesers. Straightaway, I knew that was the sign that I should take charge. I took the candy from her hand while deliberately touching her hands flirtatiously, which got her drinking a lot of water afterwards, a sign of obvious nervousness. I was in need to go to the toilet, but I anticipated that she will go too so I held in. I was right in my foresight, she went to the toilet afterwards. I "followed" her to the WC, which caught the attention of her friend.
    I waited outside the cinema after my loo visit, but she rushed back into the cinema before I could say hi. I went back inside and type on my phone and showed this message to her "I wanted to catch you just now, but you were so quick". She did the same leaning over like Gaigin's story and she started grabbing my arm and said this is the second time she watched this movie because it is so good.
    I chatted a bit more in between the movies with some "accidental" grazing and I offered to take her for coffee at Starbucks beside the cinema after the movie. Her friend asked me to take care of her friend because she had to go home and that she had work the next day (no cockblock).. She agreed. We proceeded to have coffee and talked about some interesting animal facts and her family while executing my SOP.
    Damn, i talked too much. Yeah, but I got "lucky" that night.
    Are you both 16? Please tell me everybody was consenting

Banned
    What makes it even more interesting is that I am no longer in the prime of my youth. Maybe that is an omen to them?

IME ... chatting with a few women who were active

You will know that for ML/WL, looking for possible boyfriend-marriageable man will often look for him in his 40s and 50s and beyond... Actually no kids at least dependent, likely available at least that’s what the man will teller likely to have some capital behind him unless he’s been divorced. Some seem to think a man in this part of his life is a little more grounded together and not a player… Yeah sure

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast