Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ambushed on train by ML

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    During my uni days, I recall being approached by some guy from Sydney University on the train to attend a group bible study session. If it was some hot looking girl I might have considered it but only after getting her number and knowing she would actually be there but a guy, no thanks.

I once dared ( twice ) super hot young thing .... but no amount of sexual chocolate could make up for the fact she was a born again happy clapper

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is an entertaining thread for sure

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I'll see if she follows up next Friday.
    She messaged me on Thursday and "invited" me to come to Rooty Hill. I told her where i'd be on the train on Friday morning, but she didn't show.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    She messaged me on Thursday and "invited" me to come to Rooty Hill. I told her where i'd be on the train on Friday morning, but she didn't show.
    Stood up by an elderly ML. You can do better than this aussie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    maybe I should stop driving and catch public transport instead

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow what an encounter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I caught a train to Liverpool one day and saw an obvious older ML who got off at Warwick Farm, and it was the first time I felt an obvious eye fucking was coming my way. I was flattered but yeah it was a little uncomfortable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha. This is quality. has anyone ever had one recognise them on a train or anything?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    She got on my train again this morning, and made a beeline for my seat. Fortunately, it was a "quiet carriage", so I got out of trying to have too much conversation with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She probably reads this forum and figures any publicity is good publicity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha Ha . That cracked me up.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Banned
    $60 quicky hj in the privacy of a train seat, $40 in the vestibule

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do not do sex acts on train or in station. Cameras everywhere. A guy getting a bj on the train earlier in the year went to court for indecent behaviour. In newspaper

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Do not do sex acts on train or in station. Cameras everywhere. A guy getting a bj on the train earlier in the year went to court for indecent behaviour. In newspaper
    Just wear a face mask so they don't recognise you

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageme View Post
    Haha. This is quality. has anyone ever had one recognise them on a train or anything?
    I was on a bus once going to a shop, and the girl I was going to see was on the same bus.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    This is my favourite casual encounter story that I posted a couple of years ago

Titled “Drive by shooting”.

I have called this AR "Drive by Shooting" as I drove by this shop and then shot my load. LOL.

Don't you just love it when you drive past a shop, you see a hot girl cross the road in front of you and you hope that she walks into the front door of that shop so that you can fuck her ?

Happened to me today. Was driving into the City to visit another shop and I am sitting in traffic on Parramatta Road, Leichardt. A beautiful, long haired Chinese girl, well dressed in a grey, warm winter coat, walks across in front of me. I look at her and think "wow she is beautiful". I turn my head to the left and I see the entrance to a brothel with big red 485 lights over the entrance. I watch as the girl walks into the shop entrance and up the stairs and my plans for a City punt are immediately cancelled. I drive around the back of the shop, park and walk inside.

This has only happened to me once before, two years ago. I was getting petrol in Rydalmere and went inside to pay. I spot a cute, young Chinese girl buying lube and condoms at the counter and I think " I wonder if she works in any of the nearby shops". I pay for my petrol and she walks off in the direction of one of my favourite shops, 12 Euston St, Rydalmere. I follow her from a distance in the car and she walks into the shop. I call up the receptionist Fifi and tell her what happened and she says that the girl wants to work there and has just walked in the door. I park my car and end up fucking her brains out for two hours in one of my all time favourite sessions. Can't remember her name but it was an amazing experience as she was a newbie so I showed her the ropes !!

I have been to 485 before. It is only a small shop with three rooms but every time I have been there the girls are really friendly, offer great service and I have left happy. Never had a bad punt there. It is a MILF shop with girls in their 30's and 40's, several of whom work at Taylors Lidcombe and other Western Sydney shops that I frequent regularly.

As I enter, another nice looking girl says hello and wants me to choose her but I ask if there is anyone else in the shop and the girl that just walked in comes over to me, still in her coat and says hello. I am struck by her beauty and I explain to her what just happened and that I want to see her. She speaks no English so the boss explains to her and she laughs as I explain that I just was driving by and was eyeing her up from my car thinking " I would love to fuck that girl " and I was so happy when she walked into the shop.

The boss tells me to go upstairs and shower and she will be all mine for one hour. Pay the boss $150 and upstairs I go. Cock already hard with anticipation.

Shower and then she walks in with a black teddy on with these beautiful natural C cups dancing around inside. She tells me that her name is Apple and I later find out that she is also Summer at 350 Chatswood and also works in some massage parlours.

Apple really is a stunningly beautiful girl. She would be in her 20's, slight chubbyness about her but not fat, very pretty, the most amazing thick, long black shiny hair, great boobs, natural hairy but trimmed pussy and I was falling in love with her straight away as when I saw her cross the road I was thinking what a stunner she was.

Ended up having a great session with her. She gave me an awesome bbbj, lots of DFK, great fucking in many positions and she was also happy for me to DATY her pussy to a lovely orgasm towards the end of the session.

I need to see her again so I scanned her Wechat and she told me that she works there every Thursday so I will be back.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Haha, you lucky Baxxxxd ! I think I had done similar things in the past. Mostly in the city and saw a few really busty ladies hoping that they were MLs in some city RnT shops? Never actually had any luck though !

Just wondering if any punter would have ran into Emma or Bonnie on George St heading to work , saw those big big tits bouncing around and followed them up to Blossom/Siam Sila or DOS and then had a great happy ending in Barcelona ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Interesting... females overtly hitting on guys in broad daylight is rare. Usually they just drop hints from subtle to obvious signs, but rarely full hit on, unless it is ladyboys or WLs in red light districts soliciting business.

Not too long ago, I was watching the Lion King movie by myself at the Event George St cinema. 2 young caucasian girls sat beside me (I took the aisle seat). The girl who sat on my left offered me Maltesers. Straightaway, I knew that was the sign that I should take charge. I took the candy from her hand while deliberately touching her hands flirtatiously, which got her drinking a lot of water afterwards, a sign of obvious nervousness. I was in need to go to the toilet, but I anticipated that she will go too so I held in. I was right in my foresight, she went to the toilet afterwards. I "followed" her to the WC, which caught the attention of her friend.
    I waited outside the cinema after my loo visit, but she rushed back into the cinema before I could say hi. I went back inside and type on my phone and showed this message to her "I wanted to catch you just now, but you were so quick". She did the same leaning over like Gaigin's story and she started grabbing my arm and said this is the second time she watched this movie because it is so good.
    I chatted a bit more in between the movies with some "accidental" grazing and I offered to take her for coffee at Starbucks beside the cinema after the movie. Her friend asked me to take care of her friend because she had to go home and that she had work the next day (no cockblock).. She agreed. We proceeded to have coffee and talked about some interesting animal facts and her family while executing my SOP.
    Damn, i talked too much. Yeah, but I got "lucky" that night.
    Damn, that's good, never happened with me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, this never happened with me. Lucky guy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot can happen over a coffee

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast