Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ambushed on train by ML

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Not necessarily...
    I wont repeat except to say the bigger the retirement village the bigger the chances will find some go to within (as read free as well).
    Sorry, but that comment doesn't quite make sense.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Willing to take one of the team, what's the massage shop in rooty hill does she work at?
    I think its the shop in Barker St. A Google review mentions service by Mimi with lots of "happy talk".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I think its the shop in Barker St. A Google review mentions service by Mimi with lots of "happy talk".
    Do you know if she works other days besides Sunday? I called up and the shop said she's working today but it was more of a reluctant come and have a look more than she is. Lost in translation.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    She told me "only Sunday" there, and Katoomba on Friday. Her Chinglish a bit hard to understand but she did sort of indicate she works only 2 days a week.

Just go on a Sunday,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Do you know if she works other days besides Sunday? I called up and the shop said she's working today but it was more of a reluctant come and have a look more than she is. Lost in translation.
    Just pay a visit and you might receive lots of "happy talk" and extras.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry, but that comment doesn't quite make sense.
    HAHA !!
    Speak to some active older residents in these places... The guys are no going without... and they don't have to leave the place for the action either..

One of the biggest problems they suffer is sti's.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I would of asked her straight away lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Curiosity got the better if me so I went and had a look...

Definitely milf, I'd say mid to late 40s. Her attitude wasn't very encouraging. I decided to bail and got the hard sell to stay, it's good, etc etc. She basically wouldn't take no for an answer and after a couple of minutes of my vague but polite declining she gets the message and gives up. I get the vibe she was angry at me and was muttering under her breath in Chinese about me. Makes me glad I chose not to stay if she has that sort of attitude.

So if dragon lady milf is your thing, she may be worth it, I'll stick to younger MLs that are on offer in the west.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nxrsr20 View Post

Definitely milf, I'd say mid to late 40s. Her attitude wasn't very encouraging. I decided to bail and got the hard sell to stay, it's good, etc etc. She basically wouldn't take no for an answer and after a couple of minutes of my vague but polite declining she gets the message and gives up. I get the vibe she was angry at me and was muttering under her breath in Chinese about me. Makes me glad I chose not to stay if she has that sort of attitude.

So if dragon lady milf is your thing, she may be worth it, I'll stick to younger MLs that are on offer in the west.
    A MILF that doesn't understand the word 'NO'. Best to stay away from such people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Okay so my turn. The shop messaged me on Thursday saying "Mimi" is working.

Aussie above pointed out she works at Friday and Sunday but I couldn't help myself and decided to go. When I arrived at the shop I'm shown Mimi, she's a old ass Asian lady, with a stomach. Imagine those asians with the shopping carts on the Train/Auburn/Markets. Absolutely no appeal. I go inside and ask her if she works at other shop (trying to confirm if she will say Katoomba). Her english isn't great. She kept saying massage half an hour $30 and as mentioned above is quite forceful to get you in. I told her I want massage and "extra" but she's like "how much u pay extra" Not that i was keen to try a grandma asian looking. I said it's okay and decided to leave, then she said there's "Two" Mimi, other work on Sunday.

So yesterday I went back to see the "Sunday Mimi" and IT'S the SAME CHICK. The Same old looking asian grandma cart chick. Even if she offered me a blowjob/massage for Free I would have declined. Her attitude sucks, especially as I pointed out to her she told me second mimi work on Sundays, when it was just her. Definitely avoid her and the shop as they're say yes to whatever to try to get you in.

In terms of appearance, not worth it. She's kinda short and her language skills are not great, she doesn't really seem to understand unless you say "Massage, how much extra etc". I basically told her to fuck off and as I was leaving "why you always Mimi" and in my head I was like "well you dumb-bitch" you told me the other girl works on Sunday when it's you!. But anyways definitely avoid, you'll find better chicks with better attitude elsewhere at other massage joints that shop.

Quote Originally Posted by nxrsr20 View Post

Out of curiosity what day did you go to see this "Mimi"?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    All very confusing.

Even MY version of Mimi couldn't decide whether there are two of them working there on Sundays or only one. She doesn't seem to fit the description here, but as I have only seen her fully clothed, sitting down up close, it is hard to make comparisons. I ride in a quiet carriage on the train, so it is not possible to get into too much conversation, and discussing such activities is not for general consumption.

One day when I get a free Sunday, I might wander up to RH and TOFTT to see what is on offer and solve the "identity crisis".

Her WeChat is mm420275 if any wants to try in the meantime

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This turning into a Hollywood movie and then some... Deception, alter egos and plot twists to make the reader confused.

I checked out "Mimi" at Katoomba on a Friday. I didn't ask her name, just rocked up and went through the hard sell.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It has all the elements of a good thriller!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Well it has been a while, actually a long time, but I was out west today so I thought I'd suss out "Mimi". Walked past the shop, with its jail bars hiding an "open" sign on the door, to check out for approaching locals, walked back and as I got to the door she appears "you come for massage?" and drags me into a room.
    How long? 1 hour? $50 please. As I get the pineapple out of my wallet she has a peek inside and grabs another one "for me".

Undress, get on the table and she starts work. They don't call these places "rub and tug" for nothing, she starts off with just a rub, not really massage. I tell her that I have sore shoulder and pointed out the area I wanted massaged. Surprisingly she suddenly gets into it, and gives me a really good work over, she certainly knew what to do. 15-20 mins just in this area, with occasional diversions to my bum and legs. More body rubbing, but coming back to the shoulder a couple more times.

Come turn over time, she strips off, but keeps her bra half on, with one nice firm tit hanging out; maybe she had a problem with the other one? The HJ was only 50%; she allowed touching but no pussy play.

Overall, the session was only saved by her massage skills, my shoulder feels great now.

Not on my "go back anytime soon" list.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Well it has been a while, actually a long time, but I was out west today so I thought I'd suss out "Mimi". Walked past the shop, with its jail bars hiding an "open" sign on the door, to check out for approaching locals, walked back and as I got to the door she appears "you come for massage?" and drags me into a room.
    How long? 1 hour? $50 please. As I get the pineapple out of my wallet she has a peek inside and grabs another one "for me".

Undress, get on the table and she starts work. They don't call these places "rub and tug" for nothing, she starts off with just a rub, not really massage. I tell her that I have sore shoulder and pointed out the area I wanted massaged. Surprisingly she suddenly gets into it, and gives me a really good work over, she certainly knew what to do. 15-20 mins just in this area, with occasional diversions to my bum and legs. More body rubbing, but coming back to the shoulder a couple more times.

Come turn over time, she strips off, but keeps her bra half on, with one nice firm tit hanging out; maybe she had a problem with the other one? The HJ was only 50%; she allowed touching but no pussy play.

Overall, the session was only saved by her massage skills, my shoulder feels great now.

Not on my "go back anytime soon" list.
    You dirty bugger. Thanks for taking one for the team. No thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345