Thread: Personal Maintenance

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Personal Maintenance

I went for a RNT today with a girl I have been with several times before and as I was giving her a massage I could not help but notice how hairy her arsehole was...it was a fucking jungle down there ! Funny thing is her fanny was nice and shaved...but the arsehole...EEEK ! I would have thought that if you go to the trouble of shaving her fanny, she may have at least attempted to get her arse hairs under control. She is a very sweet girl and I could not bring myself to tell her about it.

I have just come back from Thailand and all the girls there did not have much in the way of hair down there, and I see probably 3 or 4 girls here every fortnight, but never seen anything like todays "sight". I personally take good care of my arsehole, and even had a THai girl in Pattaya use a cut-throat razor on mine to get rid of any hair there.

Say "NO" to hairy arseholes !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ML and WL have far more on their wishlist

- no men with stinky body
    - no man pissed with stinky alcohol breath
    - no man who dont shower regularly and have bush thicket on the crotch area

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Perhaps she's not aware of the situation that she is currently in possession of... You could gently inform her... And offer to help her out with this little matter of hers...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bringing in the shaving cream and razor?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Perhaps she's not aware of the situation that she is currently in possession of... You could gently inform her... And offer to help her out with this little matter of hers...
    Pussy...YES...Arsehole...not so sure. When I have had my arsehole shaved I gave the girl a generous tip just in case there was any nasty emissions that she may have encountered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never seen much hair around the arse in MLs. But here is a rather unusual experience i had:
    Recently i saw a very beautiful and slender girl at Tokio Studio, her real age was close to 30, and she took very good care of herself: fully shaved pussy, no hair at all. When i kissed her nipple, i smelled something funny (not in a good way), but it wasn't strong. I asked her what it was, she said probably from the soap she used. Hmm. I moved to kiss her tummy, but didn't smell anything there.

Later i removed her panties, which gave a very strong and unpleasant smell. geez, she must have been sweating down there, i figured.

So i just played with her pussy/boobs with my hands without trying to kiss anywhere on her body.

Eventually I came to realize she had underarm odor, and also related odor in her pubic area. This was mainly due to her skin and glands, she must have used deodorant to keep it under control, otherwise it would have been a lot worse.

Anyway, i felt very sorry for her. Such a beautiful girl, yet i couldn't get my mind off that repelling smell. She's done her best to maintain herself, but there will always be traces of smell that can't be fully suppressed.

I can't help wonder what's goIng to happen when her BF finds out about this defect.

Banned
    Horrible stench

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    "This is the dawning of The Age of A Hairy Arse"

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    I've never seen much hair around the arse in MLs. But here is a rather unusual experience i had:
    Recently i saw a very beautiful and slender girl at Tokio Studio, her real age was close to 30, and she took very good care of herself: fully shaved pussy, no hair at all. When i kissed her nipple, i smelled something funny (not in a good way), but it wasn't strong. I asked her what it was, she said probably from the soap she used. Hmm. I moved to kiss her tummy, but didn't smell anything there.

Later i removed her panties, which gave a very strong and unpleasant smell. geez, she must have been sweating down there, i figured.

So i just played with her pussy/boobs with my hands without trying to kiss anywhere on her body.

Eventually I came to realize she had underarm odor, and also related odor in her pubic area. This was mainly due to her skin and glands, she must have used deodorant to keep it under control, otherwise it would have been a lot worse.

Anyway, i felt very sorry for her. Such a beautiful girl, yet i couldn't get my mind off that repelling smell. She's done her best to maintain herself, but there will always be traces of smell that can't be fully suppressed.

I can't help wonder what's goIng to happen when her BF finds out about this defect.
    Personally I find bad smells very off putting. I can’t get past it, the girl could be the most attractive lady otherwise but if she has a bad smell about her then I’m put off.

This thread also reminds me that I should get my arse seen to.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Hahaha. I was just thinking about yogurt too! Haven’t seen him on the forums lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hahaha. I was just thinking about yogurt too! Haven’t seen him on the forums lately.
    He is a crack up! One of the best threads ever! 🤣🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He is a crack up! One of the best threads ever! 🤣🤣🤣
    I am of the believe that he is pulling out legs. Agree that it is a good read though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    "This is the dawning of The Age of A Hairy Arse"
    I used to sing that years ago !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I went for a RNT today with a girl I have been with several times before and as I was giving her a massage I could not help but notice how hairy her arsehole was...it was a fucking jungle down there ! Funny thing is her fanny was nice and shaved...but the arsehole...EEEK ! I would have thought that if you go to the trouble of shaving her fanny, she may have at least attempted to get her arse hairs under control. She is a very sweet girl and I could not bring myself to tell her about it.

I have just come back from Thailand and all the girls there did not have much in the way of hair down there, and I see probably 3 or 4 girls here every fortnight, but never seen anything like todays "sight". I personally take good care of my arsehole, and even had a THai girl in Pattaya use a cut-throat razor on mine to get rid of any hair there.

I tried to book Arianna at MAC again today and apparently she did not turn up today so I went back to see "the hairy arse girl" again. Sweet girl but still really hairy arsehole.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol that’s the funniest fucking shit I’ve read in a long time 🙏🙏😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahahha thanks for sharing the read, hilarious!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Yogurt says YES to Amazonian Anuses.

Aye.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Yogurt says YES to Amazonian Anuses.

Aye.
    One can only hope that his dong was sated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    LOL massaging the lady? thats what you get for beating around the bush (punt intended).