Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hornsby Massage Parlour Raided

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    More reason to go to a brothel than a massage shop. If the police barge in and Im undressed and busy, I can rightly insist I am doing absolutely nothing illegal
    Happy to assist with enquiries but I wont have ID with me, and may give a different name
    Unless I am being charged I wont give my details
    Trust me ... if they decide you are a person of interest , you are. if they want your ID they will insist

However hapless punters are rarely the focus

As for massage versus brothel , all depends on preference however either can be a target.

Others maybe enlighten here, I’m unaware of by laws that prohibit nudity in a business where massage and other treatments occur.

however caught with a Condom another matter

How many known Rnt haunts are been regularly inspected of late and to the point they are shut down.?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    As a customer you have nothing to worry about.
    You have committed no crime (unless the girls are under 18 which is very highly unlikely).
    If the shop is unlicensed (and we all know that 90% of R&T shops are) then that's the shops problem, not yours, you have done nothing wrong.
    Actually even the shop has committed no crime, just a breach of Council By Laws, which is just like getting a parking ticket.
    If you fucked a girl who doesn't have a valid visa that is not a crime.
    You can look forward to a very generous compensation payout if an overzealous cop falsely arrests you.
    See a lawyer and sue the arse off them.
    A nice $10,00 compo payout will be nice funds for future punting.
    Just for the record I am not a lefty and I am not anti-cop.
    Cops are great, and I am all for law and order and arresting violent scum, and if some psycho axe murderer was trying to break into my house the cops would be the first people I would call.
    I just have an issue with politicians, mayors, councilors etc using the cops to do things they were never meant to be doing.
    And just for the record I only go to licensed brothels so I have no motivation for defending unlicensed shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    As a customer you have nothing to worry about.
    You have committed no crime (unless the girls are under 18 which is very highly unlikely).
    If the shop is unlicensed (and we all know that 90% of R&T shops are) then that's the shops problem, not yours, you have done nothing wrong.
    Actually even the shop has committed no crime, just a breach of Council By Laws, which is just like getting a parking ticket.
    If you fucked a girl who doesn't have a valid visa that is not a crime.
    You can look forward to a very generous compensation payout if an overzealous cop falsely arrests you.
    See a lawyer and sue the arse off them.
    A nice $10,00 compo payout will be nice funds for future punting.
    Just for the record I am not a lefty and I am not anti-cop.
    Cops are great, and I am all for law and order and arresting violent scum, and if some psycho axe murderer was trying to break into my house the cops would be the first people I would call.
    I just have an issue with politicians, mayors, councilors etc using the cops to do things they were never meant to be doing.
    And just for the record I only go to licensed brothels so I have no motivation for defending unlicensed shops.
    Naked and ballsdeep at a massage parlour:
    Do the police knock first or barge in?
    Can you be arrested?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You cannot be arrested.
    You have committed no crime.
    If they do arrest you then you can sue them for false arrest and get a big compo payout.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You cannot be arrested.
    You have committed no crime.
    If they do arrest you then you can sue them for false arrest and get a big compo payout.
    Makes sense. Its just a reminder if I do visit a massage place, to not bring ID and keep everything I bring in to a minimum or not obvious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place is a shithole, it's cheap for a reason.

Girls there have no life, they get out of the plane or boat and are taken to this shop and live there, I once chatted with a gril and she says she haven't left the building for months.

Many girls there doing drugs and bareback, I never done bareback but did caught a STI from bbbj from this place, and I once walked into a room where the needles and meth are still on the table, that's when I decided to never go back to this place again.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    BB, meth, STI, sounds like you need to be PrEPared when you go there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    This place is a shithole, it's cheap for a reason.

Girls there have no life, they get out of the plane or boat and are taken to this shop and live there, I once chatted with a gril and she says she haven't left the building for months.

Many girls there doing drugs and bareback, I never done bareback but did caught a STI from bbbj from this place, and I once walked into a room where the needles and meth are still on the table, that's when I decided to never go back to this place again.
    Complete load of bullshit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    142 is a licensed brothel. I haven't been there for a few years for the same reason as Gannicus although I wasn't as unlucky as him.

Ive never seen drugs in 1 of the unlicensed places, I don't think I've even seen a girl smoke inside 1 of the unlicensed shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saying from my exprience, I haven't been here for more than 2 years, probably its different now

I really want this place to be good or taken over by better management and do a refirb and get younger girls in, this shop is super convinent for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saying from my exprience, I haven't been here for more than 2 years, probably its different now

I really want this place to be good or taken over by better management and do a refirb and get younger girls in, this shop is super convinent for me.
    This is the recipe for success. A massage place, near my mate, who advertises on the forum has a steady stream of 20-25 year old young women for $65/hour. He's going there most weeks now
    Seeing a MILF for massage is not an option unless you get way more than a massage. HJ from an old lady is not the go. Its young staff all the way

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Makes sense. Its just a reminder if I do visit a massage place, to not bring ID and keep everything I bring in to a minimum or not obvious
    You might have missed the Point.

Licensed or not , if they insist you provide ID as it’s deemed relevant to the investigation . You will need to supply it.

TBH providing a fake in this instance not worth it and if they catch u they’ll just be slightly more annoyed or inquisitive

However as posted prior - the punter is rarely the areas of interest , unless you are acting suspiciously , dogs get a whiff of drugs or any other reason that could create probable cause.

Punters don’t sweat it, unless you got reason to , including just finished a heavy fuk session with your ML/WL at time of bust

Senior Member(無間使者)

So you describe the shop as a shithole despite having not set foot in the place in over two years. You then follow up by insinuating the shop is essentially involved in sex trafficking and keeping girls locked up against their will.
    Firstly you should probably shut the fuck up when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
    Secondly, given the roster is always changing and the fact that the shop is currently undergoing renovations maybe you should go back and give it another chance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    So you describe the shop as a shithole despite having not set foot in the place in over two years. You then follow up by insinuating the shop is essentially involved in sex trafficking and keeping girls locked up against their will.
    Firstly you should probably shut the fuck up when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
    Secondly, given the roster is always changing and the fact that the shop is currently undergoing renovations maybe you should go back and give it another chance.
    Putting the boot in unfairly basically. Funny to see.
    Sounds like a great shop, attracting attention for its success
    When the dust settles we should all pay a visit to support good service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    142 is a licensed brothel. I haven't been there for a few years for the same reason as Gannicus although I wasn't as unlucky as him.

Ive never seen drugs in 1 of the unlicensed places, I don't think I've even seen a girl smoke inside 1 of the unlicensed shops.
    I am puzzled. 142 has a licences brothel. The incident suggest that its happen on a RNT which is not licences?

Exactly which shop got raided?

Funny I do know something else happen in 280 but not raided related.... Hornsby is place to be for trouble at the moment!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneycheapass View Post
    I am puzzled. 142 has a licences brothel. The incident suggest that its happen on a RNT which is not licences?

Exactly which shop got raided?

Funny I do know something else happen in 280 but not raided related.... Hornsby is place to be for trouble at the moment!!
    Presumably it is the shop pictured in the article. Although it says "massage" it may well be fully licenced; you can't expect newspaper reporters to get things right. Run of the mill RnTs don't usually get banished to industrial estates.

If the issues are about illegal workers, same rules apply to both.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Ok, I guess it is not fair for me to say, as my experience with the shop were from 2 years ago, but theres no lie in what I said, I saw expereinced through those things and decided to stay away from the shop.

I must clarify when I said girls were staying in the shop day and night, I nevery said they were kept locked up against their will. In fact, from whay I saw, the shop owner had quite a good relationship with the girls, and treated them ok.

The problems is the girls knows no one outside the shop, speaks zero english, all their belongings are packed in one luggage bag they put in the room. They just eat, sleep, fuck, eat, sleep, fuck, live like a zombie and have no life. They have no where to go and nothing to do other than staying in the shop, some of them also have visa problems, makes them afraid to go outside.

It is quiet sad and should be a concern. I remember girls chatting with me asking me very basic questions, such as how to send mail, where to order food, where can they do money transfer and the most common questions, how to get a permanat visa.

One girl told me a story she heard, where a old punter said he would marry one of the girl and sponser her visa, he did marry the girl, but he made the girl keep working in the shop and he collected all her earnings, the guy kept taking advantage of the girl and fucks her whenever he wanted. In the end, she found out that the guy was not eligible to be a visa sponser.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, I guess it is not fair for me to say, as my experience with the shop were from 2 years ago, but theres no lie in what I said, I saw expereinced through those things and decided to stay away from the shop.

I must clarify when I said girls were staying in the shop day and night, I nevery said they were kept locked up against their will. In fact, from whay I saw, the shop owner had quite a good relationship with the girls, and treated them ok.

The problems is the girls knows no one outside the shop, speaks zero english, all their belongings are packed in one luggage bag they put in the room. They have no where to go and nothing to do other than staying in the shop, some of them also have visa problems, they are very afraid to go outside.

It is quiet sad and should be a concern. I remember girls chatting with me asking me very basic questions, such as how to send mail, where to order food, where can they do money transfer and the most common questions, how to get a permanat visa.

One girl told me a story she heard, where a old punter said he would marry one of the girl and sponser her visa, he did marry the girl, but he made the girl keep working in the shop and he collected all her earnings, the guy kept taking advantage of the girl and fucks her whenever he wanted. In the end, she found out that the guy was not eligible to be a visa sponser.
    Presume you are just a punter. Im sure competitors to wherever this shop is, would love you spreading these serious allegations, which have absolutely no basis
    I have never been to Hornsby, but you arent helping anyone by making these very serious allegations.
    Immigation crime is serious, but we all should stick to punting news or substantiated information based on Police reports

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, right, I'll shut up then, I'm just a regular punter.

I wish there were a competitor of this shop, but unluckily we don't have much choice in Hornsby, this is the only one. Other shops are even worse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, right, I'll shut up then, I'm just a regular punter.

I wish there were a competitor of this shop, but unluckily we don't have much choice in Hornsby, this is the only one. Other shops are even worse.
    I read that in general, competitors can make allegations that draw police to a another parlour in the same area. I suppose your allegations dont have this effect, but better to support your local, than to accuse them of people trafficking

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast