Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hornsby Massage Parlour Raided

Banned
    ]

For all those writing speculating debating now the issue of trafficking , there are I think a few threads on this already

Maybe move this over to there if someone is interested rather than plague this thread with perhaps unrelated (mis)info.

Never been to this shop and unlikely to

However all the current scuttlebutt around long hours , old blokes visas etc etc is not an uncommon issue and many women whilst sometimes not fully across the fine print of their service , place of abode, hours etc have mostly knowingly signed up for it irrespective of what hone issues have caused them to be here.

I know a woman who is second week in , working in the UAE

10am -2am shift . 6-7 days a week. Shit aircon. Bosses a bit of wanker. Making shit money compared to her Oz stint . But she’s not been held against her will. But her notion of family duty and providing care keeps her there - 6 month contract.

In the two weeks she’s been there. .shes endures - 1 sexual assault, 6 police raids , one armed hold up with all earnings taken and her local agent who is Thai national and who she has to. Repay the airfare and visa costs etc and room rent , just arrested and incarcerated for 3 months for visa violations

Hornsby and most Oz places, sounds like a picnic in comparison

Anyway let’s perhaps let this thread die unless anyone can advise why it was raided .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    September 16, 2019 5:21pm
    Jake McCallum, Crime ReporterHornsby Advocate. Police have uncovered an alleged drug distribution operation running out of a massage parlour in the Hornsby CBD. Not looking good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To all massage parlours and brothels. Please have a no drugs policy. Kick out working girls or customers who bring drugs into the premises. Otherwise we will assume organised crime has infiltrated your business

A mate of mine some years ago, a teetotaller and nonsmoker, was offered something smoked, I presume it was ice. This is just revolting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    To all massage parlours and brothels. Please have a no drugs policy. Kick out working girls or customers who bring drugs into the premises. Otherwise we will assume organised crime has infiltrated your business

A mate of mine some years ago, a teetotaller and nonsmoker, was offered something smoked, I presume it was ice. This is just revolting

Dude ... start a holier than thou thread.

I’m guessing your mate didn’t inhale ? but did go down on the gal who was working without a valid visa? Revolting ?

Besides your fave of the week gal herself might be using

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Dude ... start a holier than thou thread.

I’m guessing your mate didn’t inhale ? but did go down on the gal who was working without a valid visa? Revolting ?

Besides your fave of the week gal herself might be using
    Sorry. I was pretty shocked. And I didnt mention visas, I couldnt care less someones visa status as its irrelevant to my health

No, any fave girl of any week over the last few years has never offered me drugs. I would be disappointed if any did, but thats just one mans view
    Opinions both ways on the issue and thats cool. Where do you stand on punters being offered illegal drugs at a brothel, in general.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Looks like 142 Hornsby are in deep shit

Alleged drug operation at brothel dismantled - Strike Force Kilday

Monday, 16 September 2019 07:51:41 PM

A six-month investigation has led to the arrest of four people and the seizure of drugs and cash from a brothel in Sydney’s north.

In March this year, Kuring Gai Police Area Command established Strike Force Kilday to investigate an alleged drug distribution operation in the Hornsby area.

About 12pm on Friday 13 September 2019, police executed a search warrant at a registered brothel on George Street, Hornsby.

During the search, investigators seized cash, methylamphetamine, heroin and cannabis from multiple rooms.

Four people were arrested and taken to Hornsby Police Station.

A 28-year-old man, from Strathfield, was charged with four counts of supply prohibited drug, supply prohibited drug (commercial quantity), participate in a criminal group, possess prohibited drug, and be found on drug premises.

A 45-year-old woman, from Wahroonga, was charged with participate in a criminal group, owner/occupier knowingly use as drug premises, be found on drug premises, and possess prescribed restricted substance.

They both appeared at Parramatta Bail Court on Saturday 14 September 2019 and were refused bail. The woman is due to appear at Hornsby Local Court tomorrow (Tuesday 17 September 2019) and the man on Wednesday 18 September 2019.

A 49-year-old woman from Cromer was charged with supply prohibited drug and be found on drug premises.

A 34-year-old woman from Hornsby was charged with possess prohibited drug and be found on drug premises.

They were both granted conditional bail to appear at Hornsby Local Court on Wednesday 18 September 2019.

Police will allege that a sophisticated drug distribution network operated out of the brothel, where sex workers were utilised to sell prohibited substances.

Inquiries continue.

Anyone with information about this incident is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 or https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au. Information is treated in strict confidence. The public is reminded not to report crime via NSW Police social media pages.

URL: https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/n...ZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Text of the report (I stumbled across it by following a link in a Twitter feed)

Hornsby massage parlour raid: police launch ‘large-scale operation’
    Jake McCallum, Crime Reporter, Hornsby Advocate
    September 13, 2019 4:33pm
    Subscriber only
    Police have raided a massage parlour in George St, Hornsby in a massive operation today.

A NSW Police spokesman confirmed a “large-scale operation had been executed by officers” around 10am on September 13.

A witness to the incident said approximately 10 plain-clothed officers raided the parlour today, as neighbouring business gathered outside.

“There has been women from the business outside waiting to go back inside all day,” the witness said. “One told us police stormed the place and were checking identification of the women in the business.

“They have been hanging around George St all day.”

The witness, who did not wish to be named said police knocked down the door of the business before storming the property.

“Police have been stopping people in the street all day,”

A police spokesman said no further information could be provided, “as investigations are ongoing”.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ent=SocialFlow

Doesn't really say anything we don't already know.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Looks like they are in deep shit
    URL: https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/n...ZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D
    Thanks BC for this info. Alleged drug distribution from a brothel. No matter what your opinion, the authorities will come down hard. Drugs ruin families and thats not opinion but fact

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Police have raided a massage parlour in
    https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ent=SocialFlow

A witness to the incident said approximately 10 plain-clothed officers raided the parlour today, as neighbouring business gathered outside
    Some serious crackdown. Thats when a Police inspection is its most unpleasant.

Dude ... start a holier than thou thread. Revolting ?
    Drug distribution above most else apart from an HIV epidemic related to needle sharing, is what will give massage parlours a really bad name, in the community and at the tuckshops around the place, with reverberations for decades.

Discreet massage and whatever else and noone gives a fuck. But start distributing drugs and you blow the whole brothel and massage enterprise into oblivion. As I said, do not invite organised crime into this scene.

I really dont care about drug use if you do it yourself and keep it that way. But I give a f- if drugs and/or organised crime f- up the sex scene with much more oversight and regulation

Now you see the point. The backlash may arise if drug dealing arises at other brothels/massage places in Sydney. If the issue ever escalates to other shops, and it is presented to the Premiers office, we will all be facing a much more regulated massage scene

Massage parlours and brothels, keep a f- low profile and keep out of the drug trade, or face the wrath of the law and the community

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post

No, any fave girl of any week over the last few years has never offered me drugs. I would be disappointed if any did, but thats just one mans view

Where do you stand on punters being offered illegal drugs at a brothel, in general.
    I don’t have an opinion or issue on what other people choose to do in a brothel whether they were or weren’t selling to of legal age punters and or using it as a place to distribute

I would have an opinion if a corner store was selling to kids

Re: your fave, I was suggesting that she may unbeknownst to you, also be a user.

As for families been torn apart - yes drugs may and does , as will DV, alcohol and punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t have an opinion or issue on what other people choose to do in a brothel whether they were or weren’t selling to of legal age punters and or using it as a place to distribute

I would have an opinion if a corner store was selling to kids

Re: your fave, I was suggesting that she may unbeknownst to you, also be a user.

As for families been torn apart - yes drugs may and does , as will DV, alcohol and punting
    Im well aware of all the things that threaten my well being. Punting is my vice. Please don't offer alcohol or drugs or gambling to me as well as I punt. One habit is more than enough. Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So any guesses on the 4 arrested. Especially the 45 year old? Maybe name starts with M ? They say they are closed for maintenance, open again on Wednesday. I imagine it will be a very different shop than before?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxxster View Post
    So any guesses on the 4 arrested. Especially the 45 year old? Maybe name starts with M ? They say they are closed for maintenance, open again on Wednesday. I imagine it will be a very different shop than before?
    That would be the 49 year old

Junior Member(有D料到)
    its illegal
    sex worker sells drug in the shops , that's the reason

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    That would be the 49 year old
    I’m half tempted to turn up to court tomorrow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That confirms what I saw in the past, guess they didn't change afterall.

Such a shame, this shop got so much potential and zero competition in the area, they got the whole upper north shore to themselves. Many people even travel from Central Coast and New Castle to visit this shop. If only the shop was taken over buy a better owner and management.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting post from someone on parlour pages...

I just sent a report to the police about drug dealing at 142. Just like last time it will hopefully cost Mina thousands.

This was posted in June last year.

Seems the current investigation started around March this year.

I seem to recall one of the receptionist saying someone , one customer who was not happy, was threatening to go to the police. That would have been around about 6 months ago from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxxster View Post
    Interesting post from someone on parlour pages...

I just sent a report to the police about drug dealing at 142. Just like last time it will hopefully cost Mina thousands.

This was posted in June last year.

Seems the current investigation started around March this year.

I seem to recall one of the receptionist saying someone , one customer who was not happy, was threatening to go to the police. That would have been around about 6 months ago from memory.
    That is one pretty stupid punter!! I don't care how bad the service was, I don't think I would be saying that to the receptionist!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty bloody dumb by the management of this shop.

Last thing this industry needs is publicity like this. Bound to be a few journos planning sensationalist, lack of facts stories about drug dealings through brothels and massage joints.

Just going to make it harder for other shops that are quietly going about their business in a professional way. Last thing they need is the media, police and politicians to start scrutinising them.

Even if they are totally legitimate, some punters are going to get nervous and maybe stay away for a while.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    That is one pretty stupid punter!! I don't care how bad the service was, I don't think I would be saying that to the receptionist!
    Amen to that Bro...........

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast