Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Hornsby Massage Parlour Raided

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Calling a full scale brothel a "massage centre" does not help the image of genuine, or fringe, massage shops.
    Some of the innocent parties impacted by drug issues are the legitimate Massage centres, such as the many Thai places. A men saying he likes a Thai massage can never say it now because of this bad publicity
    I love Thai massage, but not sure how my gf will like paying for one for my birthday now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Some of the innocent parties impacted by drug issues are the legitimate Massage centres, such as the many Thai places. A men saying he likes a Thai massage can never say it now because of this bad publicity
    I love Thai massage, but not sure how my gf will like paying for one for my birthday now
    I’ll pass the hat round for you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    I’ll pass the hat round for you
    So you dont thing there is any reputational damage to the sex industry or that the current raids mean much

Banned
    So you dont thing there is any reputational damage to the sex industry or that the current raids mean much
    I think many things .

And the sex industry has endured more than this thread and still continued

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    I think many things .

And the sex industry has endured more than this thread and still continued
    We have also seen with the lockout laws, that with the stroke of a bureaucrats pen, Sydneys night life and seedy underbelly can overnight be virtually eliminated. Dogooders can affect what you and I do for recreation at night

In the spectrum of nightlife, there is Rio, Amsterdam, London, the Moons surface, then Sydney

For 99% of the population, this Headline if given any real media attention, say 15seconds of footage and sensationalist commentary on any prime time news channel, which it has not been given, would not have even registered on the giveafuckometer of the sad sorry lot who either have time and/or the inclination to watch the news,

What is sad is that a community of adults who partake in the use of such an establishment or their industry competitors, all of a sudden become moral enforcers of their own bullshit and assumptions, and use this forum to share that same bullshit pedalled out by a self driven and premeditated media organisation if given the chance to corrupt the truth for the sake of hysteria and false debate.

Seriously lads, some of the bullshit and invented scenarios I have read on this thread would make the producer of A Current Affair shit his hole and start heading for the nearest dole office for an unemployment cheque, because even he/she would not have ingested enough LSD in the previous fortnight to come up with some of the bullshit and total fabrication of what may or may not be the truth.....

For those of you that feel I am penning this post, in some way is a personal attack on yourself, please don't because I don't know any of you, just go and see your doctor and get some more prescription drugs prescribed, go to your legit massage joint and keep your underwear on and your erection and hands to yourself, and don't dare visit a RNT or Brothel if you are a devoted soldier to any religion which denounces such an act, and those of you have vowed till death do us part and anyone else with such a high moral ground that when it suits them, invents all manner of self manifested and righteous excuses in order to partake in such an establishment that not so surprisingly participates in other minor skirmishes with the law which is written

The Word For Tonight Is
    Hypocracy
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Who knows what funded the mansions. Maybe she got a good divorce payout from the husband who is never around

Wonder if the government (all of us) now own the home using Proceeds of Crime legislation. She could be homeless soon
    Im sure the Drug squad are checking the attic right now for piles of cash. Thats usually where peoceeds of crime end up

Wonder which are her other brothels?
    Are you Hyperultra?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    For 99% of the population, this Headline if given any real media attention, say 15seconds of footage and sensationalist commentary on any prime time news channel, which it has not been given, would not have even registered on the giveafuckometer of the sad sorry lot who either have time and/or the inclination to watch the news,

What is sad is that a community of adults who partake in the use of such an establishment or their industry competitors, all of a sudden become moral enforcers of their own bullshit and assumptions, and use this forum to share that same bullshit pedalled out by a self driven and premeditated media organisation if given the chance to corrupt the truth for the sake of hysteria and false debate.

Seriously lads, some of the bullshit and invented scenarios I have read on this thread would make the producer of A Current Affair shit his hole and start heading for the nearest dole office for an unemployment cheque, because even he/she would not have ingested enough LSD in the previous fortnight to come up with some of the bullshit and total fabrication of what may or may not be the truth.....

For those of you that feel I am penning this post, in some way is a personal attack on yourself, please don't because I don't know any of you, just go and see your doctor and get some more prescription drugs prescribed, go to your legit massage joint and keep your underwear on and your erection and hands to yourself, and don't dare visit a RNT or Brothel if you are a devoted soldier to any religion which denounces such an act, and those of you have vowed till death do us part and anyone else with such a high moral ground that when it suits them, invents all manner of self manifested and righteous excuses in order to partake in such an establishment that not so surprisingly participates in other minor skirmishes with the law which is written

The Word For Tonight Is
    Hypocracy
    Did you score from 142?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Over the years I have visited 142 many times and had some of my best, and worst sexual encounters there. I recall a couple of girls appearing a little out of it, but given my, I suppose, around forty or so visits the occasional stoned working girl isn't statistically unusual.

I haven't been a regular there for some time as I found other places to play, and I was shocked to read this story.

Hornsby does have two other brothels, but my occasional punts there have not been at all satisfactory. Given the nature of the charges brought it's clear that 142 cannot survive in its current form, but one can only hope it gets rebooted with fresh, more scrupulous management rather than closed down by council puritans.

Meanwhile I'm fondly remembering sweaty romps with Clear, Gigi, Annie, QQ, Paris, Ruby, Jojo, Angel, Apple...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in a brothel at Belmore some years ago
    I was waiting in the waiting room as all the girls were busy
    next minute bang immigration were at every doorway
    They didn’t say a word to me they let me get up and slowly walk out and go home
    They just checked all the girls passports and that was it
    I went home with a hard on feeling thank heavens nothing happened to me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by michaele View Post
    I was in a brothel at Belmore some years ago
    I was waiting in the waiting room as all the girls were busy
    next minute bang immigration were at every doorway
    They didn’t say a word to me they let me get up and slowly walk out and go home
    They just checked all the girls passports and that was it
    I went home with a hard on feeling thank heavens nothing happened to me
    That's the exact scenario that a lot of us want to avoid.
    Just want to discreetly visit, have some fun and then leave.

Odds are very small of getting caught up in a raid but if it did happen and questions got asked it could cause some grief for some punters.

What shop owners or girls do in their own time is their business, but a professionally run business will never try to attract negative publicity.

Been a few posts about this shop in the past that would suggest that there has been a drug issue. And as the old saying goes 'where there's smoke, there's usually fire'. So they have probably been on the radar for a while.

Hopefully this all blows over soon and we can all get back to what we enjoy doing.

Happy punting bros.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    That's the exact scenario that a lot of us want to avoid.
    Just want to discreetly visit, have some fun and then leave.

Odds are very small of getting caught up in a raid but if it did happen and questions got asked it could cause some grief for some punters.

What shop owners or girls do in their own time is their business, but a professionally run business will never try to attract negative publicity.

Been a few posts about this shop in the past that would suggest that there has been a drug issue. And as the old saying goes 'where there's smoke, there's usually fire'. So they have probably been on the radar for a while.

Hopefully this all blows over soon and we can all get back to what we enjoy doing.

Happy punting bros.
    Im hoping these arrests are the last of the drug distribution arrests from a brothel we see. If there is another arrest at another establishment Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Only badness will follow a drug trail. State your dissatisfaction with the boss if someone is trying to offer you drugs. If your are satisfied with the drugs, good luck balancing punting and a drug habit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Are you Hyperultra?
    Hypermasculine you mean?

Banned
    Im hoping these arrests are the last of the drug distribution arrests from a brothel we see. If there is another arrest at another establishment Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Onky badness will follow a drug trail. State your dissatisfaction with the boss if someone is trying to offer you drugs. If your are satisfied with the drugs, good luck balancing punting and a drug habit
    Im hoping these arrests are the last of the speeding and burnout arrests from a WRX driver we see. If there is another arrest of another WRX driver Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the horse race fixing arrests from a trainer we see. If there is another arrest over another race fix Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the fraud arrests from a dodgy tradesperson we see. If there is another arrest over another poorly constructed kitchen Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the corruption arrests from a Council worker we see. If there is another arrest over another bribe Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Get it? Quit with the hand wringing in horror. Not every Council worker is on the take, not every horse trainer is involved in match fixing, not every WRX driver cuts loose with street drags, not every brothel is operated by a drug importer/dealer. Quit buying into the stereotypes that the tabloids and the blue rinse set want you to believe.

Like I said somewhere here or another post, theres a hell of a lot of brothels in Sydney, and how many get raided over drug distribution? One or two? Spare me.

Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    Im hoping these arrests are the last of the speeding and burnout arrests from a WRX driver we see. If there is another arrest of another WRX driver Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the horse race fixing arrests from a trainer we see. If there is another arrest over another race fix Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the fraud arrests from a dodgy tradesperson we see. If there is another arrest over another poorly constructed kitchen Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Im hoping these arrests are the last of the corruption arrests from a Council worker we see. If there is another arrest over another bribe Im sorry but I may have to post again in dismay and disheartenment

Get it? Quit with the hand wringing in horror. Not every Council worker is on the take, not every horse trainer is involved in match fixing, not every WRX driver cuts loose with street drags, not every brothel is operated by a drug importer/dealer. Quit buying into the stereotypes that the tabloids and the blue rinse set want you to believe.

Like I said somewhere here or another post, theres a hell of a lot of brothels in Sydney, and how many get raided over drug distribution? One or two? Spare me.
    Well said !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post

Well said. But its an increasingly connected world, and law enforcement admit that its a huge battle we face with drug import. In some countries like Japan, there is a close connection between prostitution and drugs. Drugs can be used to addict and enslave workers. There are some recent cases of this overseas. We are fortunate in being surrounded by water.
    But I dont subscribe to be defeatist, whether it be tradesmen or matchfixing or drugs
    The NRL and horseracing industry need to be continually vigilant and protect their industry from corruption. Thats my point too regarding punting. The standard you walk past is the standard you accept
    When I walk into a brothel minding my own business, and the WL insisting on pulling out a smoking pipe, that is looking into the abyss. It happens, and not just in Hornsby. Punters bring offered drinks and pills tp sustain performance. Drugs f--k up lives and have massive health implications if you develop the taste for it. In a brothel your inhibitions and defences are down. Thats how drug habits start.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You mentioned other examples
    The poor building standards and the opal fiasco lead to the need for the NSW premier to step in and say enough is enough.
    The poor financial industry standards led to massive changes
    Horseracing - Match and race fixing will never be eradicated but it certainly can be hit with a sledgehammer when it is discovered and tolerance for it is low

Just because humans will subvert anything and everything, doesnt mean we shouldnt look the other way. Tell the boss at the brothel if you are offered drugs. Tell them you already have one or more vices, and you dont want to add another. Also tell them that nothing good will come of drugs on the premises. Surely thats not a controversial approach

A friend told me that sex was the best on ice, she can't stop having sex when on ice.
    It must be similar for men as well.

A shop offering drugs and sex combined would be making so much more money. The men would be extending the session for hours and hours.

Guys on coke love BBBJ for hours on end since it's hard to get hard and cum. But this is tiresome and super boring for the girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    A friend told me that sex was the best on ice, she can't stop having sex when on ice.
    It must be similar for men as well.

A shop offering drugs and sex combined would be making so much more money. The men would be extending the session for hours and hours.

Guys on coke love BBBJ for hours on end since it's hard to get hard and cum. But this is tiresome and super boring for the girls.

Yes. So it is in the interest of both the shop and the girls to be offering ice however if the girls then use it as well there is the very real prospect of them becoming addicted in which case much of that extra money they get from extended sessions would go back to the shop if it is the shop supplying the drugs.

Noticed their website says they are still closed and no indicative opening date.

Also noticed that one girl has been removed from their roster. Was she one of the people arrested?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls are popping up in other shops already. My guess would be It won't be opening any time soon. Council may be a problem now as well.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast