Thread: Tiffany's Girls in Surry Hills

Junior Member(有D料到)

Question Tiffany's Girls in Surry Hills

Has anyone been to Tiffany's here ? How was your experience ? Apart from the prices showing on their website what other potential costs are there ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tiffanys girls

I think most of the girls charge extras for everything that is not cbj and sex. I haven't been for a few years though, but when I went , the girl charged me extra for using the spa room (even though I didn't request it), kissing ( I think she asked for another 50), and wanted extra for daty ( I refuse to pay extra for this so I didn't bother trying it on the girl). The girl was not great , though I've had worse, the upselling annoyed me enough though that I haven't ever been back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The service varies, if you get a good girl as in you can connect to or perhaps we call it chemistry then you will have a good sesh. But I never had bad sesh.

One sesh I had was very good, this one girl insist for me to finish because I couldn’t then we fucked again after a break then I finished.

I don’t go there often because of the price if I do perhaps I eventually see a bad punt just like any other shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Sanji2016;1930212]The service varies, if you get a good girl as in you can connect to or perhaps we call it chemistry then you will have a good sesh. But I never had bad sesh.

One sesh I had was very good, this one girl insist for me to finish because I couldn’t then we fucked again after a break then I finished.

I don’t go there often because of the price if I do perhaps I eventually see a bad punt just like any other shops.[/QUO

From all you visits there what is generally included (disregarding all the extras) per sesh ?

Banned
    Over rated Expensive
    Not in the same league as Ginza for girls or value