Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pyrmont 202 now Pyrmont 200 as of 23/09

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pyrmont 202 now Pyrmont 200 as of 23/09

Just for those of you that commented on another post about Pyrmont 202 closing, for those of you regulars of 202 you will be happy to know that they are moving next door into Pyrmont 200 premises as of Monday 23/09/19.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I assume the brothel license transfers over...?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    I assume the brothel license transfers over...?
    Good question because 200 used to be a FS place. I would say a new owner would need to reapply for DA with the council (gotta pay those applicant fees). Will be good to have in room showers though.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Just swap the numbers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Good question because 200 used to be a FS place. I would say a new owner would need to reapply for DA with the council (gotta pay those applicant fees). Will be good to have in room showers though.
    I think it is going to be a Massage Parlour as the massage tables have been put in place. Plus (a big plus!), to all punters who likes to have a shower after every session, all rooms are going to have their own showers!!! Yes a big tick for me especially for fellow punters who would like to get rid of the oil and other stuff before going home.

And a far more discrete entrance from rear.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    And a far more discrete entrance from rear.
    We talking about the shop or the girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    202 wechat is 200 now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    He is clearly talking about the discreet rear entrance to the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Bro, did anyone mention anything about girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also, it is annoying that 202 has stopped answering to WeChat messages now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    one of the better shops i've been. it's good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    visited the shop during weekend, room is huge and well decorated with ensuite, the issue there is apparently management - the staff managing the wechat is not the reception so even some girls are shown on roster actually they are not and you just waste your trip

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    I think it is going to be a Massage Parlour as the massage tables have been put in place. Plus (a big plus!), to all punters who likes to have a shower after every session, all rooms are going to have their own showers!!! Yes a big tick for me especially for fellow punters who would like to get rid of the oil and other stuff before going home.
    This is a big advantage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    visited the shop during weekend, room is huge and well decorated with ensuite, the issue there is apparently management - the staff managing the wechat is not the reception so even some girls are shown on roster actually they are not and you just waste your trip
    Another shop that cant get the basics right? Its not that hard. Just don't care really.
    No wonder so many operators fail

Ive seen part time florists put more effort into being contactable than many brothels.

If I was a WL, Id be pissed off if my employer took a lazy approach to front office operations, because it directly affects how many customers I get in a day, and directly affects my livelihood

The same thing with outdated websites and mobile numbers that don't work. Leave that back in the 1990s please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If this is the case then let's see how long this owner last before there is another change in management. It seems this shop has gone through several management changes in recent times.

I feel from one of the earlier owners that it also lacked variety of girls, it always seem to have nearly the same roster everyday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel54 View Post
    Just some clarification. Penny is now running 200 Pyrmont (upstairs, mirrors, showers in room, and discrete access), it is now B2B only. The downstairs shop, is gone, the website and WeChat have returned to Penny's control. The 105 Harris connection was a short stint of Penny and Mia running the business whilst the owner was away, they have a new reception team now I'm told. I'm expecting that some of the crew to follow Penny to 200 Pyrmont, they have followed her around (131> 105 > 202 > 105), she has a good team that she must be looking after if they are following her. I'll probably update later after I go see Penny today in person.
    Here you go gents. Some useful info about the new shop 200 Pyrmont Massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I inquired about Full Service last week and it was still on offer for $150 at 200 Pyrmont.

The same girls are still there that offered Sex so I assume its still on offer or its upto the girls discretion now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate are you talking about the new 200 or the old one? The new 200 Pyrmont is a Massage Parlour not a brothel (which was 200 Pyrmont Medusa then Be Happy).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    can confirm the new spot is great. shower after part 2 is always the best way to do things.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast