Thread: Nicole - The best service in the CBD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Nicole - The best service in the CBD

QVB Massage

I couldn't help myself on a friday afternoon so i went to visit Nicole at QVB, luckily she was free, i got my usual 30 mins session with this beautiful woman, she looks great wearing that dress she always wears and i always wonder how sexy she would look wearing a short skirt, anyways into Part 1, i don't know what's better, the massage (soft massage) or the chat i always have with her, it's really easy to connect and i enjoy my sessions with her, she knows how to caress your body total GFE (as long as your nice to her of course).

Part 2 is very good, she has amazing skills and it feel twice as good since you have a connection with her, her fingers are magical and it's really hard to last long with her, her body is so soft and nice.

Overall her service is amazing, she always wants me to try the other "younger" girls (since she's the boss and she wants the girls to earn money) but it's really hard to pass on her service.

Thank you Nicole for another awesome taste of your special service

Banned
    Wednesday roster :

1. Girl of the day 💋重點推介 Candy, Singapore girl, 5 yr massage experience in Geylang shops, 龍爪根大師級,請來試試!late 20’s slim body C Cup, very special lady 💋

2. Mimi , new girl, first day

3. Chloe, 20 yr old Taiwan student, very cute, slim size 4, b Cup lovely young and sweet

4. Amy, top popular girl, service queen , must try

5. Nicole: mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience connection . Really understand man’s bodies and your desire

woah old post.

anyway walked passed this place around lunch time a week ago n saw this slender hot woman with short hair wearing this BRIGHT yellow mini skirt walking in. lol her name please. i need to check her out lol

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    woah old post.

anyway walked passed this place around lunch time a week ago n saw this slender hot woman with short hair wearing this BRIGHT yellow mini skirt walking in. lol her name please. i need to check her out lol
    Mate, if you had ask the same question on the day, should be able to find out for you , what day of the week was that ?

And short hair ? That would rule out most of them ....... haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nicole photo?

Are any of these pics of you Nicole?

Banned
    Friday roster :

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Sophia, mature new lady, slim and elegant, very Experience, excellent remedial massage skills, first day.

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

Vicky

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00