Phone : 0426867797

Hours of Business : 10:00- 2100

Rates : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $60
    Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

Size/shape : 163 cm B cups 53 kgs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Relaxation Thai massage, B2B Prostate massage

Value for money/recommend? : yes natural young assets and good attitude keen to learn

My experience/ comments;

Saw 2 new girls started at Renwick few weeks ago so finished work early today and message Tiffany to secure one girl for booking. Easy parking at Leichardth council parking, walked to the shop, saw 2 handy' men to fix the bathroom while Tiffany guided Canny ready with a pot....yes a pot of tea...normally only offered a cup of tea and refill as ongoing.

Settled payment for an hour prostate massage and been told to room no.2, sunshine room. Disrobed and Canny came in a minute with the pot of tea, thought will be a good session with few break time. Pineapple given and asked Canny, whether can have a hello cuddle? She cuddles instead of answering, a good sign. During the cuddle, I can feel that she was relax and not nervous so I asked whether have the chance to disrobe her......and how? Canny told me that just pull up, she turned around shyly while I pulled up her black tight clothes, removed her sexy lingerie and she disposed her natural and beautiful B cup, tidy clean bushy underneath and her really firm nice shape bum that I have never ever seen before. Have some solo dance with some Catbath to build up some chemistry before part 1 massage.

Part 1 massage, Canny has Thai massage skill suitable with her petite body. Started with dry massage then proceeded to oil massage. Have some conversation, knowing Canny from Fu King, China, just started massage not long probably few months still newbies, gave her some advise about the massage in Sydney and NHJ skills.

As a newbie, Canny has some basic techniques with prostate massage and willingly to learn as she is a good sister with Momo. Talking about Momo, I couldn't remember the last time with her session. Canny prostate massage can be improved as practice can make better, met my requirement as I am happy with her young, natural beautiful assets.....so natural feel. Advise given to Canny if she would like to have more customers for her booking and will revisit later to find out the result.

During the prostate massage, I told her as I just want to enjoy the prostate massage and doesn't want to cum as I have another plan for Saturday to my regular Elika at Top Ryde.

Time's up, Canny service was good, she asked me whether would like to have shower? I do not normally shower at Renwick. Then Canny went out for a hot towel to wipe off the oil on my body first before she clean herself, clothes on and tidy up the room. Canny is a service oriented person, very satisfy with this newbie. We walked out together and see no one as both girls Tamny and Tiffany were busy at that time. So a goodbye cuddle before walked out the shop.

Shop Owner
    Hi Leslie75 thank you for the review, Candy is very modest girl who studies hard and hopes that everyone will give her a chance.she wonot let you down.looking forward see you again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good AR, started to pay attention with this prostate massage shop. Tiffany has done a good job

Would like to try newbie too

Shop Owner
    Hi all Candy roster tomorrow ,please make your booking try newbie and GEF

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-12 at 7.59.02 PM.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Candy looks young and smoking hot��

Shop Owner

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Apology put the wrong name, suppose to be Candy.

Missed the nice bums, looking forward to revisit.

Shop Owner
    Thanks handsome Leslie75 .Candy had a lot of customer appreciation, she hope see you soon.will not be disappointed

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    After 2 months, Candy has learn new skills Dragon veins, her treatment today had extraordinary effects. Thanks Tiffany for the good guidance
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments