Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge jugs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Up on the hill . . . 'L'
    You will not be disappointed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Enjoying this shop very much. All round great vibe although not the best fit out. Everyone I have met has had a top notch attitude and very friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tall blonde at new SS has the most amazing big natural set I think I’ve ever seen. Great attitude too and refreshing to have a go on smthg non Asian for a change. Only works one or two days tho

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes great attitude, yes tall at 1.78 - a mexican beer that hangs at the end of ones penis.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn it! I forgot where SS is? Can you send me the info please. Thanks mate!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    100 Annerley Road.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Huge and natural

Had a booking at a southside near the station Thai shop. Arrived to be advised my massuse was not available. Got introduced to a lovely young early 20s girl. Was obviously very top heavy.

Got shown to room and got prepared for my massage for the hour . Clothes off from the start. Well this young girl had the biggest natural boobs I have seen on Thai chick.

Massage started. Quickly did the flip. ML ended up laying on me, after a while we rolled over and just layed there in each others arms. Had a great play and enjoyed laying there feeling these big naturals pressed agains me.

Certainly the biggest I have had the pleasure of enjoying at a shop. Will definately return.

M.A.
    Would like to know where this is! Can you message me? Thanks mate!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Well known shop, could'nt believe my eyes.
    Pretty girl and have to b the biggest natural set ive seen on an Asian girl. Down side was limited action and lacked that fun element, no doubt her obvious gift is enough for her.
    Face.. 7
    Body.. 6.5 prob sz8
    Att.. 5.5
    Boobs... Yeeeees
    She is a bit of a novilty for an asian girl i suppose and would be a bit of an eye opener for a new punter but i prefer good interaction more than a one of feature so prob won't return.
    PM please, thanks a lot!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Well known shop, could'nt believe my eyes.
    Pretty girl and have to b the biggest natural set ive seen on an Asian girl. Down side was limited action and lacked that fun element, no doubt her obvious gift is enough for her.
    Face.. 7
    Body.. 6.5 prob sz8
    Att.. 5.5
    Boobs... Yeeeees
    She is a bit of a novilty for an asian girl i suppose and would be a bit of an eye opener for a new punter but i prefer good interaction more than a one of feature so prob won't return.
    Hey reddoor, i'm new here, where is this shop?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12