Thread: Queena...shy until she's not

Senior Member(無間使者)

Queena...shy until she's not

Just catching up on a few reviews. This one is for the wonderful Queena who I saw last week. A spur of the moment afternoon visit to 105 meant I had a quick WeChat conversation with the lovely Mia, with the decision to see Queena.

I have seen Queena around at both 105 and 202, but it appears she, and the rest of the cast have followed Mia and Penny to 105. Now I remember the first time I ran into Queena (at 202) whilst heading to one of the back rooms, for a session with Misu....wow Queena looks stunning in her little black dress.

When she came into the room she was in another little black dress. She is petite but curvy and the glasses only add to the innocence. A quick introduction and I lay down on the bed (I shower before the session as it's nicer for all involved, clean, fresh).

Part 1 - Queena starts softly, rubbing from the legs up. Lower back, shoulders and neck. The massage gets firmer, a little oil is used, and there is a hint of a tease. Some conversation was had, maybe there was a hint of nerves.

Part 2 - this little stunner has gotten me quite worked up with her touch, so the flip has been keenly anticipated. She has lost the dress, revealing a tight set of curves. Some B2B led to a tug and it was all over a little too quickly.

Part 1b - there must have been a little time left on the clock so I took up the offer for more massage. This time I opted for targetting the neck and shoulders. Now I like a good massage, and compared to the earlier massage this was cranked up a few gears. Definitely a massage worth coming back for.

TLR - soft massage, good tease, very good massage

WIR - yes, she's a stunner and if I can get part 1b massage I'm back. Keep in mind YMMV

Banned
    https://pyrmontstarmassage.com.au/
    Pyrmont Star Massage

https://pyrmontstarmassage.com.au/
    0452637131 / 0452607131
    10am ~ 9pm