Thread: Venus...fun and cheeky

Senior Member(無間使者)

Venus...fun and cheeky

Venus is a favourite of mine, she and I first met when Penny came on the radar at 131 Kippax. She was the ML I saw first there, and I have seen her a number of times since at 105 Harris, and at 202 Pyrmont.

TGIF meant I had some time and freedom before attending some drinks with friends. It had been a long week. The wonderful Mia informed me that there was a lot of girls on, Misu, Queena, Venus, Cary, Jessica, Kelly, Deepika and Yumi. Too much choice, so I'd make a choice when I got into the city. Cut to a little later and I get a message asking if I wanted to see Venus (I think Mia can read my mind), Cary had finished for the day and Yumi had an appointment. So I got a booking for Venus, sorry to the other gent who was shopping for a booking.

I arrive, quick chat with Mia and I head to my preferred room to leave me things then head to the shower. After returning from the shower I get a knock on the door. Enter Venus...all dressed up in a halter top dress that shows off her slim figure. Big hug from here and it's like old friends.

Part 1 - I'm ordered into the bed, that dress slides off and a quick verification that I'd like a hard massage and we are off. Venus can massage, and she does this whilst holding a conversation. In short, great massage, subtle tease and great conversation.

Part 2 - a hot towel rub and then I'm asked to flip. The teasing goes up a notch as does the jokes and conversation. It's like fooling around with that friend.

WIR - no reason not to continue spending time with Venus. We have a good time and she can massage.

Warning - YMMV but I've only had great experiences.

Banned
    Pyrmont Star Massage

https://pyrmontstarmassage.com.au/
    0452637131 / 0452607131
    10am ~ 9pm