Thread: Yoko in 479 ginza elizabeth I can’t forget her face and her smiles

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yoko in 479 ginza elizabeth I can’t forget her face and her smiles

She siad she been here 6-7 months but doesn’t matter with me because I feeling really excited 😆
    Yoko is from Japan ( her mom from japan, her dad is vietnamese)
    She is a tiny little thing at only 155 cm tall.
    Nice little curvy body with perfect C cup boobs and a nice small belly
    Her body very good smell. very innocent and sweet looking.Friendly smiles accompanied by dimples
    She has a tattoo of her lower abdomen. so sexyyyyy
    She is very smart girl. highly educated person. She learns many languages ​​by herself.The first time i saw the girl who can speaks 5 language.
    She is very keen to please and very submissive and was very enthu
    She is very keen to please and very submissive and was very enthusiastic to do anything I asked her to do.
    I love this type of girl
    I realize this girl is not a girl trying to be sweet. She is a little cold. But I think she's a responsible person
    Her kisses are like girlfriend and very sweet.
    She is mostly shaved with just a little bit of bristle and enjoys DATY.
    No wild moaning and screaming or bucking like crazy - just quietly enjoying it.
    Yoko gives a pretty good BBBJ for a beginner.
    Like most J girls she gives a very GFE BBBJ; lovingly licking and stroking your cock and then a very sensual swishy slurpy mouth-bath of your
    Yoko is super tight!
    Her pussy is like a vice and the sensation of her tight little pussy squeezing my cock made me come in record time.
    She can still take a pretty good drilling and pounding but she is definitely not a PSE fuck.
    she is very submissive and really wants to please you and make you happy so as soon as I suggested another round she was straight onto it.
    she has an angelic smiles
    She is an energetic girl. Has a gym fit and sexy body. honestly cool and try to make you happy. in particular, she doesn't try to be as complimenting to you as other girls I've met. That's why I think she's a little cold-hearted girl. But I like that.
    If you ask her to go out with you the subtle answer is that she goes to school so she has not much time. she will never go out .i guess if anyone was accepted to go out with her it would be a lucky man.
    Last edited by Koh partrick; 15-09-2019 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Was wrong some words. Thank you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a really similar experience. Yoko is a great session!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes she is a hidden gem this one I can’t stand that ugly ass tattoo though haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Oh brother

Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Yes she is a hidden gem this one I can’t stand that ugly ass tattoo though haha
    Oh brother i don’t think that is ugly ass tatto. Anw tatto doesn’t matter if her body everything good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Totally agree.
    She excellent, after our session
    She even give me a massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i have been 479 few times. so happy everytimes, all girls are great. however, the reception dude is a bit of, i would not say unfriendly, but make you feel uncomfortable. also, u sit in a big room with others punter also feel awkward.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengun View Post
    i have been 479 few times. so happy everytimes, all girls are great. however, the reception dude is a bit of, i would not say unfriendly, but make you feel uncomfortable. also, u sit in a big room with others punter also feel awkward.
    I don’t think so brother. That shop is the best. The system is perfect.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went in to see the line up and there were quite a few pretty girls. I picked Yoko as she was pretty plus with an exotic look. Agree with all the description on this review. Great service and fantastic girl. Doggy next to the mirror was amazing with her curves. Shame I only have 30 mins (time filler before another booking in Ginza).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    : miao:
    Good br

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She’s a looker and provides great GFE.

Her riding skills, especially from the front was amazing. Too bad for that tattoo though, it isn’t the best

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great session

She is great session and pretty girl. The best in ginza

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is the best and always hot. Love her so much