Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confused about a RNT visit

Senior Member(無間使者)

Confused about a RNT visit

Wanted to write a quick and confused note about what I experienced recently

So there's this massage shop that I have visited three times (including the third experience which blew my mind)

First time I visit was because i saw a post somewhere on this forum about one of the girl there.

First time i was shown 3 girls and i picked the receptionist (Girl 1) that i thought was the mamasan, but in fact wasn’t . It was a normal part 1 followed by part 2. But here's where it gets interesting, she gave me a BBBJ without me even asking. I wasn't even prepared for that. I was just looking for a classic rub n tug n body slides and HJ. Needless to say, I walked out a very happy man.

Second visit, I got another very similar treatment but this time by a different girl based on the recommendations of the Girl 1. I had told her previously I am a boobs man and looking for a more well-endowed girl. She mentioned a name, let’s call her Girl 2. In this visit I enjoyed another BBBJ + LFK.

Its the third visit that confused me totally. It all started, believe it or not, innocently enough. Standard procedure of “Girl 2” asking me for the payment, and I obliged. While she’s gone getting my change, I got undressed into nothing. She came back and gave me change. She asked me, u want massage? And I said no need ( as I intent to skip part 1). We started with some light touching and for some reason, she didn’t let me kiss her at all (even though she did before). When I asked her why, she said my mouth is smelly ( ok, no big deal, although I came because I enjoyed the LFK session with her from previous visit ) She then asked me to lay down and started to do some body slide before getting to the BBBJ. About 5 minutes into it she suddenly stopped and she puts condom on to lil me. In my mind, I thought to myself, aww she changed her mind, was she trying to do CIM and didn’t want to accidentally swallow? I didn’t even know it was on offer. But she suddenly got on top of me and proceeded to fuck me! In that confusion, I couldn’t say anything but I enjoyed the experience regardless. Long story short, after changing position twice, I came inside her, hard.

I left the place feeling very much perturbed and bewildered. I know a RNT place when I see one and there was no shower facilities in the room (or anywhere in the entire shop at all) so FS shouldn’t have been on the cards. She even came prepared with a few condoms. Am I just lucky? Or did they change their MO?

Forgive me for deciding not to reveal the name of the place nor the name of the girl for now. My reasons are:
    1. I didn’t want to get the venue into trouble for sharing about the sex if they didn’t have a FS license, which from what I’ve heard from some brothers in this forum, may land the shop in trouble.
    2. I especially didn’t want to get Girl 2 into trouble if perhaps it was explicitly forbidden by papasan / mamasan. Or although perhaps it was allowed under hush hush but she may get into even bigger trouble with the authorities.

My question to the more experienced punters in this amazing forum: Has this ever happened to you? How did you handle the situation? Did you share this to other punters or did you keep it to yourself? What would you do if you were in the same situation as me?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you like the service, just go for it but then don’t tell anyone else. Also take what they put on table, but not ask girl 2 for service of girl 1, kind of. Assume they have various services and boundaries.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why can't I find such shops
    What are you complaining about? Just make sure you take some mint next time

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Clean your teeth before you punt!

Banned
    You lucky bastard, rnt nirvana, the shop I frequent sounds a similar setup with three girls with one doing reception, which you can be lucky for extra service, not often..Unless you are a Brad Pitt clone, everyone would be getting the service you get and it wont be long before every body knows about it...I really enjoyed your review...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    My question to the more experienced punters in this amazing forum: Has this ever happened to you? How did you handle the situation? Did you share this to other punters or did you keep it to yourself? What would you do if you were in the same situation as me?
    No need to name names. Massage places officially dont stock condoms, because they all keep compliant with Council regulation. But most of my mates visit both brothels and massage places, and have a condom in their wallets, which isnt illegal. They are courteous and dont leave any rubbish at all behind, so the lady doesn't get in trouble. With brothels offering full service at $120-140 hour in some suburbs, massage shops are thriving, for the great massages they provide at a good price, $60/hr base rate. If a lady decides to do more, and its behind closed doors and discreet, theres nothing anyone can do about it. Its never the policy of the shop. Part 1 is pretty redundant, most ML get tired doing 10 hours of massage a day

Management do not know what happens behind the closed doors, and never condone unsuitable practice.

The only people with the problem are the sleazy private investigators using entrapment and asking for services. What a total rort, doing an adhoc 'inspection' and asking/paying for services behind closed doors, then billing the Council ratepayers. The sooner that practice is stamped out, the better

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You just have to go to the right shops.

Surprises in lots of them.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You just have to go to the right shops.

Surprises in lots of them.

Or you need to be a someone guy with a beautiful cock, then some freebie BBBJ could just simply cum your way - true story, Lily ex 48 The Strand, first visit, standard $50 tip !

I think she was just making some excuses to taste me.............haha

ps. neither shop nor ML is there no more, hence, can share.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Or you need to be a someone guy with a beautiful cock, then some freebie BBBJ could just simply cum your way - true story, Lily ex 48 The Strand, first visit, standard $50 tip !
    I think she was just making some excuses to taste me.............haha
    ps. neither shop nor ML is there no more, hence, can share.
    Happens sometimes. The lady is being paid by the massage boss to provide massage. If she is bored and does a bit more, its not massage shop policy whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Happens sometimes. The lady is being paid by the massage boss to provide massage. If she is bored and does a bit more, its not massage shop policy whatsoever

The boss at the time was Cherry with the magical hands - and she wasn't there at the time, just me and Lily and her C Cups upstairs in the private room...............haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have had bbbj a couple of times and fs will but not on the fly like you had it, also had extra tip. Have also Had daty included in normal tip.

If i were in your position would happily accept and enjoy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No need to name names. Massage places officially dont stock condoms, because they all keep compliant with Council regulation. But most of my mates visit both brothels and massage places, and have a condom in their wallets, which isnt illegal. They are courteous and dont leave any rubbish at all behind, so the lady doesn't get in trouble. With brothels offering full service at $120-140 hour in some suburbs, massage shops are thriving, for the great massages they provide at a good price, $60/hr base rate. If a lady decides to do more, and its behind closed doors and discreet, theres nothing anyone can do about it. Its never the policy of the shop. Part 1 is pretty redundant, most ML get tired doing 10 hours of massage a day

Management do not know what happens behind the closed doors, and never condone unsuitable practice.

The only people with the problem are the sleazy private investigators using entrapment and asking for services. What a total rort, doing an adhoc 'inspection' and asking/paying for services behind closed doors, then billing the Council ratepayers. The sooner that practice is stamped out, the better
    Thanks for this. From the general vibe of the replies i've seen so far, it seems to be a dont show and dont tell and just be grateful i got that.

Some of you focused too much on my smelly mouth trust me its not that bad! I'm not sure what she's on about

Yes I am extremely lucky to have been able to get that service handing over only a pineapple like some of you other lucky bros.

I have got a ton of messages asking for the name of the shop and out of respect for the shop and the ML I wont reveal them. I will only say that its located in Burwood but nothing more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The boss at the time was Cherry with the magical hands - and she wasn't there at the time, just me and Lily and her C Cups upstairs in the private room...............haha
    With all the talk about Council raids, how did Cherry protect her staff from nasty private council inspectors who charge the ratepayers for services.
    A group text quickly sent, to inform MLs in the building? Or an alarm button under the table?

Banned
    With all the talk about Council raids, how did Cherry protect her staff from nasty private council inspectors who charge the ratepayers for services.
    A group text quickly sent, to inform MLs in the building? Or an alarm button under the table?
    How would she know if a PI was there on behalf of the Council? They don't identify themselves?

A Council employee inspector must provide their ID and state the purpose of their inspection, but a PI who is going through with a service (and sending the bill to the Council) doesn't announce the purpose/s of their visit. I say "purposes" because one purpose is to gain info for their client - the second is to get a hand job or a root and have the expense covered. And don't tell me the bastards don't enjoy that part of the gig! Sitting over the road in a 40 degree car from an insurance scammer with a bad back mowing his lawn - or having a nubile 21 year old lovely fondle your knob? Hardly the toughest part of their gig!

A mate of mine who works for a Council was telling me that the PIs NEVER go for the 30 minute option - always the hour! I'd be a little more sympathetic if they took the minimum option!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a great girl and great shop, go for it! Let us know what happens on Visit 4!

Funny though, she will not kiss you but she fucks you, ha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    How would she know if a PI was there on behalf of the Council? They don't identify themselves?
    Sorry, you're right. They dont identify themselves. Do they identify themselves to the shop after their taxpayer funded visit, or do they just make the allegation from behind a computer afterwards?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I wonder if you ask a customer if they are a PI do they have to answer truthfully ?
    If so then just ask every customer
    If not then need to go back through the records after the court case and out them so other shops don't get tricked.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Sorry, you're right. They dont identify themselves. Do they identify themselves to the shop after their taxpayer funded visit, or do they just make the allegation from behind a computer afterwards?
    They would just submit a report to the council, and it would take all the necessary action. The PI would have to give evidence if the matter goes to court. He would probably take photos inside the rooms to prove he was there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had two experiences in the past 12 months with ML's where the unexpected extras beyond the standard RnT has occurred even without any discussion of it. Both ML's were amazing even before extras where given and neither asked for or would accept any tips that I tried to give them.

As a result I kept them as my regular ML's and the service has just keeps getting better and the girl's are both very open minded.

One girl is an ABA & other is EBA.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    I have had two experiences in the past 12 months with ML's where the unexpected extras beyond the standard RnT has occurred even without any discussion of it. Both ML's were amazing even before extras where given and neither asked for or would accept any tips that I tried to give them.

As a result I kept them as my regular ML's and the service has just keeps getting better and the girl's are both very open minded.

One girl is an ABA & other is EBA.
    That is a great story , I used to get great service from an ml (long time ago) she would not take any more than the $50 tip but would do everything..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast