Wanted to write a quick and confused note about what I experienced recently

So there's this massage shop that I have visited three times (including the third experience which blew my mind)

First time I visit was because i saw a post somewhere on this forum about one of the girl there.

First time i was shown 3 girls and i picked the receptionist (Girl 1) that i thought was the mamasan, but in fact wasn’t . It was a normal part 1 followed by part 2. But here's where it gets interesting, she gave me a BBBJ without me even asking. I wasn't even prepared for that. I was just looking for a classic rub n tug n body slides and HJ. Needless to say, I walked out a very happy man.

Second visit, I got another very similar treatment but this time by a different girl based on the recommendations of the Girl 1. I had told her previously I am a boobs man and looking for a more well-endowed girl. She mentioned a name, let’s call her Girl 2. In this visit I enjoyed another BBBJ + LFK.

Its the third visit that confused me totally. It all started, believe it or not, innocently enough. Standard procedure of “Girl 2” asking me for the payment, and I obliged. While she’s gone getting my change, I got undressed into nothing. She came back and gave me change. She asked me, u want massage? And I said no need ( as I intent to skip part 1). We started with some light touching and for some reason, she didn’t let me kiss her at all (even though she did before). When I asked her why, she said my mouth is smelly ( ok, no big deal, although I came because I enjoyed the LFK session with her from previous visit ) She then asked me to lay down and started to do some body slide before getting to the BBBJ. About 5 minutes into it she suddenly stopped and she puts condom on to lil me. In my mind, I thought to myself, aww she changed her mind, was she trying to do CIM and didn’t want to accidentally swallow? I didn’t even know it was on offer. But she suddenly got on top of me and proceeded to fuck me! In that confusion, I couldn’t say anything but I enjoyed the experience regardless. Long story short, after changing position twice, I came inside her, hard.

I left the place feeling very much perturbed and bewildered. I know a RNT place when I see one and there was no shower facilities in the room (or anywhere in the entire shop at all) so FS shouldn’t have been on the cards. She even came prepared with a few condoms. Am I just lucky? Or did they change their MO?

Forgive me for deciding not to reveal the name of the place nor the name of the girl for now. My reasons are:
1. I didn’t want to get the venue into trouble for sharing about the sex if they didn’t have a FS license, which from what I’ve heard from some brothers in this forum, may land the shop in trouble.
2. I especially didn’t want to get Girl 2 into trouble if perhaps it was explicitly forbidden by papasan / mamasan. Or although perhaps it was allowed under hush hush but she may get into even bigger trouble with the authorities.

My question to the more experienced punters in this amazing forum: Has this ever happened to you? How did you handle the situation? Did you share this to other punters or did you keep it to yourself? What would you do if you were in the same situation as me?