Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused about a RNT visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ya had that before once... rare BBBJ opportunity... think depends if the ML likes you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clancom View Post
    Ya had that before once... rare BBBJ opportunity... think depends if the ML likes you
    Of course it comes down to the ML liking you if she is going to do extras for you. If you're going to be rough, smelly, arrogant or demanding then it's a turn off for many MLs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    That is a great story , I used to get great service from an ml (long time ago) she would not take any more than the $50 tip but would do everything..
    I have decided that next time I meet an ML with great service also great company (it probably wont happen) I will shut the fuck up in other words keep it to myself, it will stop the creeps hassling me for info and the girl for extras..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    I have got a ton of messages asking for the name of the shop and out of respect for the shop and the ML I wont reveal them. I will only say that its located in Burwood but nothing more.
    Haha I know exactly which shop you are talking about and have a good idea who it was you saw on your third visit.

Can confirm that BBBJ has been included each time I have visited, even though not mentioned upfront. I have yet to experience FS there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do you guys go to the time and trouble. I can tell you at least three brothels where you can pay $90 all included, BBBJ and much more as soon as the doors close

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You know what you get at fs joints. The unknown at rnt joints is much more exciting and rewarding for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey fellow punters, haven't had a chance to visit because I haven't punted for a while.

So i came to this shop to try my luck again, and i got the full service treatment again albeit with a different girl.

This girl was always there whenever I visit and acted like mamasan although when I asked she said she's just reception. So i took the courage to ask, how come I got different treatment with different girl at different visit at different times.

She replied that its very much varies depending on different girl and different punter. I asked if she's ok for me to disclose the shop name to my friends and she said ok, but with a caveat, she cant promise everyone will get the same treatment, so YMMV.

The shop name is River Massage at Burwood. Go give it a try. Best of luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey fellow punters, haven't had a chance to visit because I haven't punted for a while.

So i came to this shop to try my luck again, and i got the full service treatment again albeit with a different girl.

This girl was always there whenever I visit and acted like mamasan although when I asked she said she's just reception. So i took the courage to ask, how come I got different treatment with different girl at different visit at different times.

She replied that its very much varies depending on different girl and different punter. I asked if she's ok for me to disclose the shop name to my friends and she said ok, but with a caveat, she cant promise everyone will get the same treatment, so YMMV.

The shop name is River Massage at Burwood. Go give it a try. Best of luck.
    Do they have like a WeChat or Line roster ?

Banned
    The Girls are human
    They meet a guy who they consider is handsome and the chemistry is right...voila magic happens
    When you're on a good thing....stick to it

Banned
    http://www.rivermassage.com.au/index...ing_page=girls
    A Few fake photos to beef out the roster
    Sent them a text message....English is limited
    No response to rates

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fake photos imply that you need to add 10 years to the average age of the MLs or WLs working there. I found this law to hold up well

Banned
    Looks like there are two shops within 200
    Metres of each other... 2a and 14 Burwood Rd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    You know what you get at fs joints. The unknown at rnt joints is much more exciting and rewarding for me
    The unknown that can occur in FS . Equally exciting and rewarding

Just because every woman man other doing FS will be penetrated orally vaginally anally does not preclude extras that make a session piquant , quixotic , rare and to be savoured

I get the principle that ML ‘s May be more discretionary about who puts their cock in mouth and or pussy however that does not necessarily equate to been extra special or ratified

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Looks like there are two shops within 200
    Metres of each other... 2a and 14 Burwood Rd
    Never been to 2a but 14 Burwood had given me some sensational memories!! If only Rebecca hadn’t put on so many tattoos later !!

She was what RnT is all about man ! And she said it herself : women’s job is to give men pleasure ! What a babe !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    One more very special quote from lovely Rebecca : specifically for all the Chinese brothers :

女人嗎,就是要知道怎麼樣去侍候男人,才能讓男人舒服,開心,快樂!

As a woman , you must know how to service your man, to make him feel good, happy and satisfied !!

I was speechless when Rebecca looked into my eyes and said that to me !

You like ???

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anymore?

Damn! I wish I had that luck. Maybe I don’t get that opportunity as I continue to go to the same venues but keep changing girls to test them out.

Best I’ve had was a CBJ but that was a while ago. Anyone have any places that “may” offer this around Ultimo/Pyrmont/CBD?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

2A Burwood

Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Damn! I wish I had that luck. Maybe I don’t get that opportunity as I continue to go to the same venues but keep changing girls to test them out.

Best I’ve had was a CBJ but that was a while ago. Anyone have any places that “may” offer this around Ultimo/Pyrmont/CBD?
    I’m not sure if there is any shops that offer same as 2A offer. Just went there today and go for the 30mins sesh with Amy. She asked me what pressure I prefer and told her I want hard. Her massage was superb not like those other shops in the CBD. She also gave me a foot back massage which made me more relaxed. After 20mins of massage asked me to turn over then asked me if i want a blowjob and she said for just 50 bucks. I accepted her offer then she undress and starts the part2. Start with the typical cat bath while tugging my shaft. She really gave a good head which makes me really hard that moment. Then she do teabagging while jerking me off and my time is almost up but she finished the job proud and happy. It was a real budget meal with good service. But still, YMMV as other punter says, I’m just lucky today to get that kind of service.
    Last edited by Stiff Rogers; 13-11-2019 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Mispelled

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I forgot to mention she gave me a natural blowjob too which a big check for me😉👍🏼

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How young and body size the girls we can expected from this shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In that confusion, I couldn’t say anything but I enjoyed the experience regardless.

I left the place feeling very much perturbed and bewildered.

1. Has this ever happened to you?
    2. How did you handle the situation?
    3. Did you share this to other punters or did you keep it to yourself?
    4. What would you do if you were in the same situation as me?
    No offence but you sound like this chick took your virginity or something.

Why you would feel perturbed and bewildered after getting what sounds like a free fuck confuses and bewilders me much more than you.

To answer your questions though:

1. Yes, a few times, though not for free. A pineapple was required.
    2. I gave her every reaaon to want to do it again when/if I saw her again.
    3. No, because see others posts regarding. You dont want your fave ML to get done in just because she decided you were someone (of probably many tbh) she was ok with getting penetrated by.
    4. Keep going back to the place and give them your business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok, so I TOFTT and went to River. Ill post up an AR later

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12