Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any recent update on Nicole?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    Can anyone tell me where nicole used to work before she used to work at 278/479?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    She used to work at 310 first

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    She used to work at 310 first
    Thanks brah. Btw is there any particular reason why the girls move from 310 to 479 and vice versa?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    Thanks brah. Btw is there any particular reason why the girls move from 310 to 479 and vice versa?

My understanding is outstanding girls who are either super hot or have amazing performance and reviews get moved to 310 from 479 sometimes.

The girls at 310 gets their own rooms as opposed to having move around from room to room.

In the same respect I’m assuming if you under perform you get moved back to 479? Dunno can someone confirm?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    My understanding is outstanding girls who are either super hot or have amazing performance and reviews get moved to 310 from 479 sometimes.

The girls at 310 gets their own rooms as opposed to having move around from room to room.

In the same respect I’m assuming if you under perform you get moved back to 479? Dunno can someone confirm?
    More about popular than performance. Some girls at 479 have excellent performance and service but not that popular so not move to 310. Recently I seen Daisy I don't know why she is move to 310 to me her service is not that special but have nice body. I guess the girl have more booking then I think is move to 310.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not really. Most girls at 310 is more expensive due to certain reasons. (Popularity, looks). However doesn’t mean 479 girls are bad or lower standards. Then main difference is 310 has no Line ups. And 479 does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for clarifying. I do notice that 310 girls are definitely hotter. Although I found 479 girls to provide overall better performance lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jin is the best girl @479. Cherry & Victoria are also very popular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryguy View Post
    Not really. Most girls at 310 is more expensive due to certain reasons. (Popularity, looks). However doesn’t mean 479 girls are bad or lower standards. Then main difference is 310 has no Line ups. And 479 does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's interesting cos I wondered about the difference.

Pleased to say last time I went to 310 (4 weeks ago??), they did give me a line up, although only four girls available. From that, I was able to choose Nana, who was ....... sensational.

Wonderful experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    Jin is the best girl @479. Cherry & Victoria are also very popular.
    I am dying to try Jin, but have been otherwise entertained these last few weeks.

I did see Cherry recently and, although the description is quite inaccurate (disappointing from a normally reliable shop - although I have noticed a few indiscretions and inaccuracies lately), her service was very good. Take it from me....

Cherry is 21, not 19
    She is very experienced and not inexperienced
    She is size 6.
    The shop should know that Asian punters will likely recognise the age difference, as will most of us, errr more seasoned, punters who have made this activity a lifelong study and research project for the benefit of mankind and world peace.

But worth seeing as so eager to please and do a great job. BBBJ started in the shower and went for ages, complete with sucking and licking balls plus DD. Great CIM.

Gettin' horny just thinking about it.

NB: I did have a PM the other day from a fellow punter, who felt punting should be tax deductable as we are often providing donations that go back to developing countries, assist the economy, provide support for Uni education, etc, etc). I tend to agree and am thinking of putting it on my tax return this year. Damn, I paid cash and didn't get any receipts.....!!! Oh, well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    I am dying to try Jin, but have been otherwise entertained these last few weeks.

I did see Cherry recently and, although the description is quite inaccurate (disappointing from a normally reliable shop - although I have noticed a few indiscretions and inaccuracies lately), her service was very good. Take it from me....

Cherry is 21, not 19
    She is very experienced and not inexperienced
    She is size 6.
    The shop should know that Asian punters will likely recognise the age difference, as will most of us, errr more seasoned, punters who have made this activity a lifelong study and research project for the benefit of mankind and world peace.

But worth seeing as so eager to please and do a great job. BBBJ started in the shower and went for ages, complete with sucking and licking balls plus DD. Great CIM.

Gettin' horny just thinking about it.

NB: I did have a PM the other day from a fellow punter, who felt punting should be tax deductable as we are often providing donations that go back to developing countries, assist the economy, provide support for Uni education, etc, etc). I tend to agree and am thinking of putting it on my tax return this year. Damn, I paid cash and didn't get any receipts.....!!! Oh, well.
    Donation to Developing countries Japan, South Korea, China. This countries in some way more advance than us. The only thing the girls come here is the earning power and is legal sex industry in NSW.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Actually correct for the first half - popular girls are more likely to get moved to 310 from 479.
    Not exactly correct for the second half - 479 do have popular girls but most of them are 240/hr while the girls in 310 are 260/hr or above. If the girl price went up, she will probably move to 310. But yes if the girl was 280/hr at first like Nicole and it is now become 240/hr, she is moved to 479 from 310.

Has anyone tried Nicole recently? Has she improved her quality of service?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
    Has anyone tried Nicole recently? Has she improved her quality of service?

I’m waiting for your feedback =)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    maybe out west... not sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Listen to me my brother 23 , try Star again you will be delighted by her !

Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    Listen to me my brother 23 , try Star again you will be delighted by her !
    Okay, mate.

Don't know what you mean by 'again' I haven't tried before..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You have been busy with trying Mocha haha. You haven’t tried Star, you’d better be quick!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lucky read these reviews, I almost picked Nicole...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Lucky read these reviews, I almost picked Nicole...
    Me too, bro. Now relegated off the to do list and will add Star, instead. Fantastic to have this forum and share experiences....!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12