Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any recent update on Nicole?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any recent update on Nicole?

Hi punters, saw Nicole in the line up the other day, but ended up choosing another girl. Nicole is very pretty, but the ARs going back to January are somewhat negative. The radio silence.

Any recent punts that have experienced great service with Nicole? Love to see her, but no point, if no good. Too many others to choose from.

Thanks in advance.

AA

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    her attitude has been good for me in last 2 visits, but I last saw her a few months ago.
    face: good as you've seen her
    she's young, under 23yo I think
    body: nice slim. may have changed a bit as any girls can get slimmer/fatter over the time, I don't know how she is now.
    she's not as GFE as jap girls cuz she's chinese style WL. best experience with Nicole for me was on her first day when she started at ginza, she was genuine, GFE, fresh to the industry, it was the best time to see her as it wore out because she's been working for months now.
    bush down there from what I remember

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Hi punters, saw Nicole in the line up the other day, but ended up choosing another girl. Nicole is very pretty, but the ARs going back to January are somewhat negative. The radio silence.

Any recent punts that have experienced great service with Nicole? Love to see her, but no point, if no good. Too many others to choose from.

Thanks in advance.

AA

This isn't really a review is it?

You can do a quick search and wow would you guess, at least one review already exists (my awesome review that is),

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ghlight=Nicole

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post

Thanks in advance.

AA
    Have tried Nicole long time ago while she was in Ginza. Average service, not much GFE. Many tissues involved that turn down many people. But yes she is very pretty!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her once late last year. While physically, she's attractive, her service left a bit to be desired. I won't be seeing her again. and a bit random, but I remember being bemused at the amount of tissues she used...almost a whole box in one session

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile

Thank you slim72, xboyx and hc2030. Much appreciated.

It is a pity there's not more recent updates. Yep, have to smile about the tissue consumption. That's a bit of a distraction and can become a pain in the A. Somehow makes you feel dirty... and then you remember you are punting with a WL!! Health and Hygiene are important, though... so we can appreciate her efforts

And thanks also to bigfatkilo for his pursuit of excellence on this forum and generosity with feedback. I look forward to more feedback on my future posts and enquiries....

Cheers

AA

Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Saw her once late last year. While physically, she's attractive, her service left a bit to be desired. I won't be seeing her again. and a bit random, but I remember being bemused at the amount of tissues she used...almost a whole box in one session

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I recently saw Nicole as well. Very pretty and killer body but service quality is below average. Or below Ginza standard at least.
    Lots of tissues after a single lick, mouth wash every time you try DFK with her and she won't let you look at the mirror when she does rimming.
    I noticed that she watched the clock a few times as well while I was in the middle of an intense mis which sorta killed the mood a lot.
    Worth one visit if you like a slender/model body type but personally I wouldn't go back for a second time.

Such a shame that her service is not on par with her looks (very pretty). I'd imagine she gets picked out from line ups quite often.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    you guys missed out her first days at ginza then, she was newbie, friendly, full of smile, enjoyed sex, reasonably good GFE. I saw her on her very first day if I remember correctly. I could tell that vibe had worn off after reality of the job got to her.
    She has nice slim body, I actually liked her body even more when she was even slimmer in her first days.
    funny I've seen her walking to ginza/479 like 3-4 times when I was in my car.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
    Such a shame that her service is not on par with her looks (very pretty). I'd imagine she gets picked out from line ups quite often.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Lol so basically the game plan is to be in as many lineups as possible and hook the dudes that don’t do any research and are attracted to her face and body lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol so basically the game plan is to be in as many lineups as possible and hook the dudes that don’t do any research and are attracted to her face and body lol
    very true! if i dont know anything about her, i would definitely choose her in the lineup. She is very pretty and with a hot body.
    Comparing with the services with other girls, she is not as good as most of them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen her before. Pretty and kindly talking. Service is just ok. Maybe that time her wasn’t happy. When I touched her face.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With you guys complaining about her service very soon she will be out if she don't improve. A few girls are in the same boat. We call complacent on their part.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    With you guys complaining about her service very soon she will be out if she don't improve. A few girls are in the same boat. We call complacent on their part.
    All I know is that every time I go for line up there are tonnes of girls there. If some of the girls don’t improve then there’s so much competition that they won’t get as many customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    very true! if i dont know anything about her, i would definitely choose her in the lineup. She is very pretty and with a hot body.
    Comparing with the services with other girls, she is not as good as most of them.
    Lol. Seems she is the cold stone. I like GFE girls. Very hard to stay in business theses days just based on pretty face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Really don't recommend her. She has no passion, she is not willing to please the clients. And she has no DFK at all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryguy View Post
    Lol. Seems she is the cold stone. I like GFE girls. Very hard to stay in business theses days just based on pretty face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya with no return business is hard you only have so many punter going to do lineup and competition.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Ya with no return business is hard you only have so many punter going to do lineup and competition.
    Lol. We are truly blessed. Hot WL are a plentiful here in Sydney. You can’t get business now just for being hot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks to all bros who have responded. This is really helpful and one of the benefits of this forum.

Re Climax 598 comment, it's a good point, but the other side of the coin is that Tony at 479 shares the feedback with Nicole and ask her to improve.

Meng's comments hit the nail on the head, re not getting business, just bcos you are hot - and relying on punters who haven't done research...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can anyone tell me where nicole used to work before she used to work at 278/479?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast