Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raids, inspections - what, what and how.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxxster View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

I was thinking more along the lines of ,

You are with girl in the room. Girl offers one of other substance say either marijuana or ice.
    This is the slippery slope. When was it acceptable for WL to be using drugs on the premises, and sharing it on the premises?
    A really stupid idea
    Drug taking onsite has to be wiped out by brothels now, before it goes the next step which is an organised crime crackdown with media feasting on the headlines for years

It doesnt matter who uses what drug where. What is at stake is having a gently regulated industry, or the governments imposing a very heavy regulated one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Forward Must Hang and all those who contributed for this insightful information. If anything it puts punters at ease should anyone come knocking.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Forward must hang is a legend. Cheers mate!!

Can some raids on shops be related to organised crime syndicates ? I mean the girls are not involved but the owners are tied up with criminal figures ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Forward, very informative.

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 05-09-2021 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Contribution schmontribution.

It was a drug raids operations, got nothing to do with the shop being a massage parlour !!

Articles in the Telegraph today, the 45 yr old mamasan owns 4 brothels !! While the police raided the shop, simultaneously they also raided her home !

That's a $2.5M mansion just 5 min away from the Hornsby shop. I guess the mansion was paid for by the drug money rather than profits from running those FS brothels ! What do you guys think ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It was a drug raids operations, got nothing to do with the shop being a massage parlour !!

Articles in the Telegraph today, the 45 yr old mamasan owns 4 brothels !! While the police raided the shop, simultaneously they also raided her home !

That's a $2.5M mansion just 5 min away from the Hornsby shop. I guess the mansion was paid for by the drug money rather than profits from running those FS brothels ! What do you guys think ??

Well I imagine one is at least as profitable as the other , probably more so. Did it mention which other brothels she owned?

Yes that house is in Highlands Avenue Wahroonga. Looks pretty nice. Crime paid .. until she got caught. And while there is a presumption of innocence, it would appear that she at least is looking at a significant jail term. And possibly her 28 year old employee who was in court today.

Which raises the question, what happens to the 4 brothels she owns. I would think council might object to someone with a conviction for a serious offence or offences carried out in one of those brothels actually having a licence to operate one. Assuming she is convicted. And it surely ain’t looking good.

Did it say if she got bail?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its amazing that people still think they can get away with selling drugs. Desperation clouds judgement. Anyone distributing or selling lethal illicit drugs should be given massive lengthy jail sentences, to be a message to the community

For those who have lost the children to the drug scourge, nothing less than the death penalty is sufficient justice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    News from Sth Aust yesterday reported that a Chinese guy living in Aust on a refugee visa appeared in court charged with money laundering.

He had apparently been involved in running a nationwide prostitution ring.

More unwanted publicity. The greed and risk taking of a few individuals is just going to make it tougher for the operators that are trying to run their businesses without attracting unwanted attention.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed CountryPunter. As punters we can play a small part. Call out to the management any ML/WL bringing in drugs to your room. Do whatever you feel like during the session, you are breaking no law. But need to let boss know on the way out. Maybe they are involved too. But you are warning them that its not good for business

If you prefer your pasttime of punting to be badly impacted by negative press, frightened Councils, and a NSW Premier under pressure to crack down on brothels and massage shops, then turn a blind eye. The standard you walk past is the standard you accept

Banned
    FFS

let’s not wallow and toss n turn needlessly

Are you seeing the tactical guys donning their belts and kicking in doors

Maybe let’s instigate a punt pride day ???

Anyone interested

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    FFS

let’s not wallow and toss n turn needlessly

Are you seeing the tactical guys donning their belts and kicking in doors
    No. Im seeing bad publicity kicking down the quiet little scene we used to have in punting. Reputation doesnt mean much to some

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    No. Im seeing bad publicity kicking down the quiet little scene we used to have in punting. Reputation doesnt mean much to some
    Dude

a.this thread doesn’t need maudlin and

B. personally I think you are chewing your bottom lip to readily . No offence intended

P.S youre Not interested in outing yourself and supporting punt pride ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Dude

a.this thread doesn’t need maudlin and

B. personally I think you are chewing your bottom lip to readily . No offence intended

P.S youre Not interested in outing yourself and supporting punt pride ?
    Im with you as soon as I understand what you are on about

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Im with you as soon as I understand what you are on about
    As you ask ...
    I can only refer you to your own posts

As for punt pride and as you seem so outraged ... come March with
    Me on parliament , I’ll bringthe printed bonds tee for you.. what size ?

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 05-09-2021 at 12:34 AM. Reason: No longer relevant

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Can some raids on shops be related to organised crime syndicates ? I mean the girls are not involved but the owners are tied up with criminal figures ?
    Some girls do say that some customers bring drugs to the shops to take with the girls. If the girl is smart she won't participate with the customers. As to whether the customers do this in order to get the girl addicted and then have them as one of their clients is a possibility. In the end, what happens behind closed rooms is sometimes out of the hands of brothel owners.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks FMH for all the sound advice. I will add one point after my recent dealings with the law. My legal advice explained that you don't (shouldn't) say anything at all to the police without your solicitor with you. You may be derided or hassled but in the long run, if you are an innocent person, you will be ok. And if your not, then get the solicitor fast. In the world we are dealing in the Police are only really interested in criminal activity. They don't get paid more for being nice. They get promoted because they have done something good. Drugs busts are headlines. And in the end the majority of the population consider drugs a scourge on society and are happy for the police to catch drug dealers, suppliers and manufacturers. The problem I experienced was that the truth got lost in the bravado of the arrests. Explanation and interpretation got lost in the language barrier that exists in all our favourite shops. And most WL have a real and genuine fear of police (chinese in particular) and being deported for visa violations. The police will use this fear to their advantage and bingo. You said, they said and before you know anything, someone is under the bus. It is not a crime to visit or partake in a legal brothel. In fact it makes perfect sense if sex is what you chose. Just stay within the law of the day and all will be ok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just to add something further about the bust at 142 Hornsby. The reports all stated "after a 6 months investigation " FMH may be able to add more again, but I would guess that includes surveillance, maybe phone tapping. After the bust I am sure that all phone records and any documents found would be being examined for the purpose of building the case against the accused. Is there a possibility that innocent punters could be asked questions about what they know, saw or heard simple because they went to 142 during this time. I am not one (never been) but can the police ask you questions because of your association with the shop?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast