Thread: Lovely giggly Diana

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lovely giggly Diana

I just finished a lovely session with Diana.

Diana is as described by Bella and has a wonderful bubbly personality. Her English is OK, certainly good enough to communicate and explain what you like and are looking for as far as Part 1.

Part 1 was medium pressure (as requested) with good effort and particular attention to the back and shoulders (once again as requested). I don't like massage oils , particularly early on in the day as there is always a residue which then makes wearing a suit for the rest of the day quite uncomfortable. Diana was more than willing to oblige and was happy to provide a 'dry' massage. This something that a lot of other girls in other shops should understand and accept. Granted a 'dry' massage with hard pressure can be very tiring on the girl's hands and wrists.

Part 2, clothes are removed to reveal a lovely fair and soft skinned girl with a curvy figure and very very full and plump breasts. Definitely one for our resident breast expert (AH) to sample. I won't go into specific detail as I believe that each client's MWV (mileage will vary) depending on numerous factors, not least of all if the girl feels comfortable with you and whether you treat her well and respectful from the instant she walks through the door.

Overall Diana provided me with a wonderful 45mins of relaxation and fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Congrats on your first review. Sounds like you had a good experience with Diana. Also looks like you've done some reading. Keep the reviews coming

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel54 View Post
    Congrats on your first review. Sounds like you had a good experience with Diana. Also looks like you've done some reading. Keep the reviews coming
    Hi Sentinal, yes long time reader and first time poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Here View Post

Diana is as described by Bella and has a wonderful bubbly personality. Her English is OK, certainly good enough to communicate and explain what you like and are looking for as far as Part 1.

Part 2, clothes are removed to reveal a lovely fair and soft skinned girl with a curvy figure and very very full and plump breasts. Definitely one for our resident breast expert (AH) to sample.

Thanks brother Here for your first review, and honoured to be mentioned !! So, Diana has very very full and plump breasts !! I suppose you can verify that they are natural ??

Yeah, sure, I should go check her out and assign an official Cup size to her................haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ah they are most definitely natural!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Here View Post

Part 1 was medium pressure (as requested) with good effort and particular attention to the back and shoulders (once again as requested). I don't like massage oils , particularly early on in the day as there is always a residue which then makes wearing a suit for the rest of the day quite uncomfortable. Diana was more than willing to oblige and was happy to provide a 'dry' massage. This something that a lot of other girls in other shops should understand and accept. Granted a 'dry' massage with hard pressure can be very tiring on the girl's hands and wrists.

Part 2, clothes are removed to reveal a lovely fair and soft skinned girl with a curvy figure and very very full and plump breasts. Definitely one for our resident breast expert (AH) to sample. I won't go into specific detail as I believe that each client's MWV (mileage will vary) depending on numerous factors, not least of all if the girl feels comfortable with you and whether you treat her well and respectful from the instant she walks through the door.

Hi Here,

Thank you for your review.

Please come and visit us again soon!!

Bella