Thread: 533 Willoughby

Banned

533 Willoughby

Have been trying to get a handle on this place
    It seems to have great girls but dodgy management
    The premises don’t seem much chop either
    Are the photos on their website accurate...?
    Is BBBJ included in $150 fee or is it extra
    Maybe I’ll have to cross the bridge to find out
    My expectations are not high

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lots of reviews and a good price. All inclusive price.
    Go try Dior while sussing it out if you’re after a top notch bbbj.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ignore all the critics. 533 doesnt suit them and thats fine. Its also fashionable to knock the place. Make up your own mind after doing the following things

Make sure your first few visits are at quieter times. Book ahead. Dont go when its busy. Busy times are 4-8pm, and Friday/Saturday evenings. Dont go if you only want to see women less than age 25. Do go if you like slightly older ladies with great bodies and diamond service for $150/hour. 533 sets the $150/hour service benchmark.

Do your research properly. Know which lady you want, and her particulars. Their rosters are probably the most detailed in Sydney. Follow the other guide on here regarding 533. It was all spelt out fully last week somewhere

Its always ymmv. If you arent clean and well groomed, or a bit creepy, dont expect everything.

I checked with a friend. The place was packed on both Friday and Saturday last week. Ask yourself why. If the Cross or CBD had five brothels like 533, rather than the awful overprice drugden stripper clubs, then the lock out laws would have had less impact in that area. Opportunity lost. 18 years olds could have lost their virginity successfully, rather than having to step over syringes and stand on stage with a stripper. As it is, you have to pay twice the price in a few well known spots on Cleveland St for the same consistency of service

The fans of 533 tend to keep quiet, apart from their reviews. Is there another $150/hour shop with consistently good reviews within 30 minutes from the CBD. If so then where is it?

Labia, you are now fully informed. Try out your first review, even if you just post 2 sentences on this thread that you started

Banned
    Thanks Murphy....much appreciated

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Hey Lah bee ah M forgot to say watch out for the switcheroo
    Also where he says 25 I would think 45, or 35 at a stretch is more realistic.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    533 is a mad house on steroids.

And yes the management are crazy

But lots of good reviews

Many of their regulars could write a very interesting book on what goes on behind those brothel doors

You should go and experience it and make your own mind up. I went once and was on the receiving end of Angie’s “management” skills and I won’t set foot in there again......but she has a lot more cash in the bank than me so good on her.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    533 is a mad house on steroids.

And yes the management are crazy

But lots of good reviews

Many of their regulars could write a very interesting book on what goes on behind those brothel doors

You should go and experience it and make your own mind up. I went once and was on the receiving end of Angie’s “management” skills and I won’t set foot in there again......but she has a lot more cash in the bank than me so good on her.
    To your credit, you made other helpful suggestions, for other $150/hour shops. The more good $150/hour alternatives we have, the better. Dont accept the bias that suggests you have to spend a lot of money to have a decent punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Okay, made booking the night before for Sat morning with Joyce only to arrive and Angie say she is not in today and to come back tomorrow.

Return next day and wait for 50 mins in a cubicle... basically waiting for another punter to finish.

You know what though, Joyce was very good.

So really, management sucks...​IMO not worth the hassle and haven't been back. If you're set on a good $150/hr session it can be had at 553

Senior Member(無間使者)
    533's Angie does a switcharoo like smoking habit. But out of dozens of visits, I've only had one dud. Her back recommendations are always decent. May not get the girl you want, but you'll get good sex.

Kinda like the Mae West's quote: "sex with love is the greatest thing in life. But sex without love - that's not so bad either".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebuzu View Post
    Okay, made booking the night before for Sat morning with Joyce only to arrive and Angie say she is not in today and to come back tomorrow.

Return next day and wait for 50 mins in a cubicle... basically waiting for another punter to finish.

You know what though, Joyce was very good.

So really, management sucks...​IMO not worth the hassle and haven't been back. If you're set on a good $150/hr session it can be had at 553
    All good. So where else do you recommend for $150/hour with consistent service with consistently slim WL ?