Thread: Lazy Frustration at its finest. 2 in 1

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lazy Frustration at its finest. 2 in 1

Long time reader for years but here goes the first one!

So my Sunday started a late one as I had a big Saturday and I was feeling very tired and lazy.

My body was telling me I needed a massage and a little release. Normally I go to Mimi , but as she is on holidays still so had to find another option.(anyone know when she is back?)

At this time of the day I was in no mood to do any physical activities as I jus wanted to lie there and enjoy myself. I thought of a place I had gone a few times a few years ago at Ashfield to try my luck. As I went in I was greeted by the same lady owner, I quickly let her know 1 hour and she took me into a room and brought in a nice mature lady by the name of “A-Jen” I think it was , she was in some nice tight washed blue denim jeans with a pink top tucked in tightly. She offered me water, warm or cold. As she went to get me my water I got ready and lied down. I was so grateful I could just lie down at this moment. As she started working on my right shoulder the owner knocked and walked in said there was a new girl and she wanted to watch and learn. And without me even responding the new girl proceeded to sit down and the owner left. In my mind I was like “how am I going to ask or is she even gonna offer any extras?” So I let her proceeded , it turned out to be a half decent massage. When the hour came up the ‘new’ girl left and “a-Jen” stayed back to tidy up as I was putting my clothes back on. At this point I thought I might as well just ask since it was only me and her in the room now. I asked her if this place offers extras, she pretended not to understand what I was saying , so unwittingly I showed her the hand motions of a handjob lol. She responds with “masturbation?” I’m like yes , she her reaction was priceless was “no no only massage” embarrassingly. At this moment I just let it be and was like it’s ok....so she went out and I finished putting my gear on and she walks in again to check up on me and smiles and then walks me out. As I knew from the start I might not be offered any extras. I’m assuming the owner put the so called “new girl” in the same room incase I was maybe one of those council detective dudes? Who knows.

But all in all
    Where: A massage place in Ashfield (wonÂ’t name it for their sake)
    Time: 1 hour massage
    Damage: $60
    Girl: “a-Jen” Mature Chinese lady aged quiet well, long beautiful dyed red hair, tall long legs, dressed young.

As I was still edgy and feeling a bit blue balls now after the massage id gone back to the car to think what to do. As I didnÂ’t want to risk anymore drawbacks I went back to a usual spot.

Yes it was a bit of a further drive so I ended up at Taren Point 64.

Walked up the side entrance and said hi to the boss , took me to the old side which they renovated now and was shown Cindy, went for half an hour as I know thatÂ’s all I needed lol.

Cindy was petite in a nice set of black lacy teddy bear top with black stockings and g-string which was visible teasing through the top. She had nice wavy hair which was just done.

She asked if I spoke Chinese or not IÂ’m like very very little , so we stuck with English. She proceeded if itÂ’s ok to play music with something bit more up beat , IÂ’m like up to you. I proceeded to go shower and come back out. I lied down as she cleaned my little brother.

She used some sort of minty wipes which gave a cooling sensation as it made the my little guy more sensitive. As pre-work was all done , she hopped on top of me and slowly did a cat bath licking my nipples(I was never a fan of this as it never did much for me). As she proceeded I wrapped my palms around her ass and cupped them and gave them a good squeeze , then slowly sliding my hands up her back and down her thigh. My hands would go behind her neck and pull her in closer as I could hear here heavy breathing next to my ear . I then ran my hand between her petite ass cheeks and ran my fingers over the gstring and started massaging her clit. As I rubbed I would synchronise to the movement of her hips as she grinded against my hard lil bro now. I could feel the wetness coming through the black thong and it was seeping through some warm juices. (Clearly not lube as she has not stripped yet). After grinding on me for a good 5 mins and some foreplay and touchiness of each other she proceeded to make her way down. She started by twirling her tongue on the dip and then slowly deep throat it deeper and deeper. I would prefer bit more salvia normally but it was good for what it was at the time. After a while sucking on it for a while she asked to put a condom on and fuck her. I proceeded to say no as I wanted her to continue to suck on my little brother. But this time I told her to come into a 69 position, I grabbed that small ass of hers and pulled it up and moved aside that “end string bit of the thong to the side” and slowly worked her tongue. At this point I can feel her juices are seeping through and her hips started to grind against my face as I work my tongue to please her. Each time I slowly work her clit a bit more with my tongue she sucks me deeper and harder as if my tongue hit the right spot. After what felt like a century of 69 , she got up and asked me to fuck her hard again this time , as she proceeded to get the condom I got stood to the side of the bed , and pulled her by the legs and flipped her into doggy style. At this point I reached my arms under the inside her thigh and proceeded with a standing upside down 69. As I was in position , she asked me to put her down as she didn’t want to be up. So no go unfortunately lol. I then laid back down and asked her to blow me till I cummed , I looked at the clock and I had only 5 mins left to blow , so I let her work me , after a few mins she went for the lube and started giving me a handjob , I must say this is one of the best handjobs I’ve ever had , I think because her petite size her hands were quiet small to so she was able to work my little brother with both hands in a synchronised motion. She kept going and my head was tilting back and my legs were in the air about to blow , she then lean over me and tell me “cum for me” I then proceeded to grab her by the back of her head and whispered into her ear “tell your boss i want another hour with you” she replied “ok!” And the proceeded to even rub my cock even quicker and harder. I finally blew and I made a hot mess all over her arms, thigh and tummy. She proceeded to go clean herself up and I lied there for about 5 mins overtime re-energise myself before I showered and parted my ways.
    It was well worth the drive!

Where: Taren Point 64
    Who: Cindy - late 30s early 40s? Petite, and tight body , clean shaven and willing to work.
    Damage: $90 half an hour.

I think I went a little overboard with my first post but here it is! Hopefully a few more to come and be a contributor to this fantastic forum !

Hey Rocket , welcome to the forum and thanks for the fantastic first post!

By any chance your middle name is Apollo !!

“ Houston, we have a winner ! “

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice reviews. Thanks Rocket !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ahhh the legendary AHLUNGOR thank you for your blessed welcoming ! Hopefully more to come