Thread: Cherry Malaysian-Chinese

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cherry Malaysian-Chinese

Saw Cherry late last week when she apparently had just arrived back in Sydney. Got the full lineup and ended up choosing Cherry on the back of a recommendation from the boss, and they've never done me wrong before so why not.

Initial impressions are she's pretty tall in heels, up to about my face at (I'm 175) with a very nice slim toned body. She says she doesn't work out which is surprising given everything is quite tight! Not one for the big boob guys, but great for the hips and ass guys as they are nice and firm for a good hold. Couldn't find any wiggle or flab at all! Face is accurate to the photos.

She's got really good English, can speak Chinese as well so good for you fellas who like a chat.

In terms of service it's the typical 5 star service with all inclusions on the table. Not sure if she's a DD provider or not but that's not my cup of tea anyway. Nothing to complain about and worth a punt if the above sounds like something up your alley.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    Saw Cherry late last week when she apparently had just arrived back in Sydney. Got the full lineup and ended up choosing Cherry on the back of a recommendation from the boss, and they've never done me wrong before so why not.

Initial impressions are she's pretty tall in heels, up to about my face at (I'm 175) with a very nice slim toned body. She says she doesn't work out which is surprising given everything is quite tight! Not one for the big boob guys, but great for the hips and ass guys as they are nice and firm for a good hold. Couldn't find any wiggle or flab at all! Face is accurate to the photos.

She's got really good English, can speak Chinese as well so good for you fellas who like a chat.

In terms of service it's the typical 5 star service with all inclusions on the table. Not sure if she's a DD provider or not but that's not my cup of tea anyway. Nothing to complain about and worth a punt if the above sounds like something up your alley.
    Thanks bro. Can you tell more about her BBBJ skill?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good review!

Thanks, mate. Can you share more about her BBBJ skill?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by figo View Post
    Thanks, mate. Can you share more about her BBBJ skill?
    Hey mate, yeah I had no complaints there and she was definitely really willing in that department and spent a good amount of time working her way to it with a nice tidy technique and good eye contact.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    This is real GFE gentlemen. As with a real girlfriend, most inclusions are available. A real girlfriend is happy to make you happy, without too many 'Nos'. I had never had LFK until I started punting

Singapore Cherry

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc