Thread: More Posts in Private AR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

More Posts in Private AR

Hi, I noticed there’s hardly any posts about Adelaide. I assume due to the laws down there, which is understandable. Can anyone comment on whether there’s more info around in the private forum?

I’m travelling to Adelaide soon, and would be interested in any info. Not sure whether to try and get my 50 posts up just for that.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve moved for work to Adelaide been here about 10months now. Bit of a struggle mate, the licensed ones definitely have some hotties but are super expensive for just a handy. The odd ones you walk into offer it for $20 but nothing great. Couldn’t even give you a tip

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeh looks like it, maybe I’ll just have a wander around and try my luck. Seems to be a fair few privates on E+B but I’d really prefer just a RnT. I’ll report back if I end up with any info worth reporting. Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Adelaide

My suggestion....
    Don't let price be your mistake. There are some real A grade discreet private studios around if you take the time to search and seek recommendations. But if you are expecting not to pay much don't even bother wasting their time or yours. Look for the best , try to arrange a booking and pay whatever the rate is without argument. And take a decent tip for after. But if you have a D grade budget, then get a tetanus shot first , leave your wallet and phone in the car, and remember you get what you pay for!

KD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsezz887 View Post
    Hi, I noticed there’s hardly any posts about Adelaide. I assume due to the laws down there, which is understandable. Can anyone comment on whether there’s more info around in the private forum?

I’m travelling to Adelaide soon, and would be interested in any info. Not sure whether to try and get my 50 posts up just for that.

Cheers
    There isnt many at all

Banned
    Adelaide is toooo quiet

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any recommendations? heaidng to adelaide soon.