Thread: Visiting Adelaide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex11 View Post
    Any luck? Healing to Adelaide soon and there doesn't seem to be much out there...
    There seem to be quite a few massage places around and I'm pretty sure extras would be on offer at some of them. I didn't have time to visit them and was looking for something guaranteed.

Cauc girl I saw certainly delivered. She was mid 30s, good service and a bit kinky. First time I've had whipped cream licked off my lil bro during BBBJ.

Want any more details feel free to PM me. Due to SA laws best not to say much about what happened.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    There seem to be quite a few massage places around and I'm pretty sure extras would be on offer at some of them. I didn't have time to visit them and was looking for something guaranteed.

Cauc girl I saw certainly delivered. She was mid 30s, good service and a bit kinky. First time I've had whipped cream licked off my lil bro during BBBJ.

Want any more details feel free to PM me. Due to SA laws best not to say much about what happened.
    Was this Astrid by any chance? haha she is the bomb

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her name was Danni Jones. Been back to Adelaide once since then. Didn't work to see her so I booked a girl off E & B. That was a pretty good punt too.