Hours of Business : 10:00-20:00

Rates :
    30 minutes $40, 60 minutes $55

Size/shape : Tall & busty lady, 165cm, natural & firm C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian from Fiji

Services Provided : Relaxation massage, B2B NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes naive & cute

My experience/comments :
    Alisa wechat me few days ago that her shop will have an Indian girl on Friday. As for me nothing special as I have tried Nepalese girl Misu at 202 before but for Alisa is a big deal as she has few clients given her feedbacks and suggestions of having more varieties of nationalities ML. Alisa tried her very best to please her clients, her hospitality is always good and care of her clients. So today, make a call to secure this new girl Lola.

Arrived early and parked just in front of the shop, parking so convenient, walked in and greeted by lovely Alisa. Alisa brought me to first room, massive mirror with red sofa and after settling the payment, Lola came in. Lola is a tall and busty lady, beautiful and young. I normally offered a pineapple and disrobe the ML but for Lola, I let her take control as not to scare her on her day one.
    I asked Lola,
    Me: how long she has been in massage industry?
    Lola: few months
    Me: can I take off
    Lola: ok
    Lola was a bit shy as I can tell that she is new to the business, so I laid on the massage table and Lola crawled up and proceed to her routines of massaging. She has a pattern of balancing while massage, left then right from back, legs, bums and shoulders. Her part 1 massage is acceptable as she is new but good pressure. I looked at the massive mirror, her boobs really nice and her bum so busty so without wasting time, .........,

Part 2, Lola started her move by approaching me to removed her zip...........

That B2B front really sexy with good eyes contact, 15 minutes left, my time in action. I laid her down, catbath her nips, very sensitive just few..........she has really good assets and natural beauty. Lola really good in playing balls with amazing movement of HJ in between. I asked her, where do you like to to cum? Lola said anywhere as I like. Well cum on my fav spot and she was happy with my performance.

Cleaned up and she shyly put on her clothes as I help her to prepare the massage table. We cuddled and she told that she wants to see me again . Very GFE. On my way out, saw Alisa and thanked her for informing me to visit.

YMMV, earned not demand as usual.

Banned
    Thanks Leslie, please come again Lola was happy to have you as her first customer in this shop. Hope to see you soon.

Banned
    Lola just came back from a week off

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    After a month now from last visit, might come to observe any new plays from Lola

Banned
    3 girls rostered today.
    Lola is available now.

Banned
    Lola is rostered in today.

Please make your booking