Thread: Help - Mocha , Lemon or Star

Senior Member(無間使者)

Help - Mocha , Lemon or Star

Morning bros,

I am thinking to visit Ginza today. Who do you recommend Mocha / Star / Lemon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Adding to it - this will be my first time at Ginza

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me I definitely choose Star. I saw her 17 times!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent reviews for all three girls, so it will come down to some personal preference. Ultimately, you will likely have to see them all. I can vouch for Mocha and will go back to see asap now she has returned. I haven't seen Star or Lemon, but Star is definitely on my to do list. From the ARs, Star seems a bit more raunchy and I know Mocha is more sensual. I haven't researched Lemon to the same extent.

No doubt you will enjoy whichever one you pick!!

I've seen all 3. Go Mocha for sure. You will thank me later.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Have seen both mocha and star

Star has more athletic body - more pse

Mocha more curvy - more GFE

Upto u

Unsure about lemon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will definitely recommend Lemon if you want someone who can communicate with you sensibly. Also, Lemon has a better and more natural appearance. She’s born cute, lovely and has a sweetness in her character.

She also don’t wear much makeup, and I would say she won’t need make up.

She also provide excellent services with wholehearted sincerity. I would say her service as true GFE; not only performing the actions, but also giving you the real interaction and emotion you can expect from a real girlfriend. Not pretend play GFE you get from other girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    P.S. book Lemon for at least an hour, you will need the extra time to chit chat with her; as you would with a real girlfriend. Trust me, you won’t regret it. Having sex with her is a once-in-a-lifetime memory, and talking with her is more than that.

She’s a girl with a beautiful body and soul.

Suggested topic: travel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think choose Star first.
    The reason is she is a real looker with a body to die for. In the end of the session, you will pinch yourself saying " Did I just have great sex with this saucy minx?”....she is trifecta of treats: great look, killer body, and solid service.

Then, in a week, you go try Lemon. She is not a looker like Star but a girl next door type. Pretty nonetheless. With Lemon, things will be hot and heavy and loaded with passion. As someone else said, leave 15 minutes to hear her life stories. This girl has backpacked all over Europe. She basically walked all over till her feet swelled. Lots of the girls like fancy things in life. Not this girl. She just wants to experience life to the fullest and see the world. Most humble and modest Chinese girl I have ever met. Makes me question if she is even Chinese as she seems to have Japanese sensibilities.

After few days of rest, come back and try Mocha. She is one of the cutest girls in Ginza and will tease you to death entire session. While doing that, she gets dripping wet and will make sexy noises that will give you throbbing hard-on.

Pick your poison.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I think choose Star first.
    The reason is she is a real looker with a body to die for. In the end of the session, you will pinch yourself saying " Did I just have great sex with this saucy minx?”....she is trifecta of treats: great look, killer body, and solid service.

Then, in a week, you go try Lemon. She is not a looker like Star but a girl next door type. Pretty nonetheless. With Lemon, things will be hot and heavy and loaded with passion. As someone else said, leave 15 minutes to hear her life stories. This girl has backpacked all over Europe. She basically walked all over till her feet swelled. Lots of the girls like fancy things in life. Not this girl. She just wants to experience life to the fullest and see the world. Most humble and modest Chinese girl I have ever met. Makes me question if she is even Chinese as she seems to have Japanese sensibilities.

After few days of rest, come back and try Mocha. She is one of the cutest girls in Ginza and will tease you to death entire session. While doing that, she gets dripping wet and will make sexy noises that will give you throbbing hard-on.

Pick your poison.
    Add to the list, Lemon had done extensive road trips in Australia too.
    Last edited by Steph; 30-10-2019 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Leaked too much details

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    For me I definitely choose Star. I saw her 17 times!
    Only 17 times, fox?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    Only 17 times, fox?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    18 now. I saw her yesterday again.