Establishment: 200/202 Harris St, Pyrmont

Rates: $110 60 minute

Dates: Aug and Sept 2019

Booking: WeChat

########
    Person’s Name: Misu

Size/shape : Curvy, Nice handful boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Nepal

Services Provided : Massage, LFK, FIV, DATY, Body to body, pussy sliding, HJ

Recommended: Huge YES

Misu has a nice body, not exactly slim but not chubby either.

Part 1: We entered the room and she asked me to lie down. She used a lot of oil and it felt really good. She also poured a lot of oil on herself and started body sliding with her boobs touching me, it felt amazing. She speaks very good English and you can interact with her quite well. She seemed focussed on the massage and was good at it.

Part 2: I was just waiting for her to ask me to flip over . Man... once she started stroking my cock, and sat on my tummy, the view was amazing. She had nice pair of boobs, just exactly how I like it. I asked her if I can kiss her, she nodded and lowered her luscious soft lips. She really has good lips, one of the best. No cigarette smell which was a huge plus. Her pussy sliding technique also felt really good, she is shaven (a plus for me). Her smiles are addictive. I was also rubbing her pussy with my hand and I asked if I can kiss her down there. She said okay, and I used that opportunity to FIV and DATY. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the favour. The clock was ticking and I had not cum yet, so she started stroking and I blew of my load. She cleaned me, we hugged, some more LFK, and I left to take a shower.

########
    Person’s Name: Nalina

Size/shape : slim, tight, model type body, small but perky boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mongolia

Services Provided : Massage, LFK, Amazing HJ

Recommended: YES

As soon as I entered the room, Nalina was already there. She is a gorgeous girl, her photos do not do justice to her.

Part 1: It was good (not as good as Misu though) but she kept the conversation and the rhythm going. Her English is good but she needs to work on her vocabulary. Her massage was okay.

Part 2: It just took me a split second as soon as she asked me to flip over. And there I had a gorgeous girl sitting on my legs and stroking my cock with her oily hands. Her face is indeed beautiful and she maintains really good eye contact. After a few minutes, I asked her if I could kiss her lips and she obliged, nice feeling. Her stomach is flat and I asked her if we can stand and I can admire her body. We stood up, did LFK and I kissed her bum and had my hands all over her body. Again that bloody clock reminded me that I need to leave and be quick. She then started stroking me and LFKing me at the same time, man this time her stroking technique was really good. I blew my load quickly. She was in no rush and kept stroking me slowly. We cleaned, hugged, kisses... ah I want to see her again now

########
    Person’s Name: Cary

Size/shape : Nice body, great pair of boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : French

Services Provided : Massage, Spanish

Recommended: YES (only for Spanish)

She has a nice frame with excellent soft boobs, really loved touching those.

Part 1: It was a bit boring, she didn’t communicated much although has a decent English. Very light massage, it was a bit mechanical. No body to body massage at all.

Part 2: I had a bit high hopes after my experience with Misu and Nalina, but this time LFK, FIV was not on the cards. She started stroking me and I asked her if she could lie down with me so that I can give some attention to her lovely boobs, those were really amazing. I didn’t really liked her stroking technique and after a while I got bored and asked her if she could do a Spanish. Now, it was really good. She continued for about 10 mins and I blew my load. She didn’t bother to keep stroking gently, I like till the last drop is out. She seemed in a hurry although I still had 15 minutes on the clock but she seemed disinterested in recommended to take shower. I did and she jumped in the shower too after I came out. I stood there for a while and started a conversation, as it was a good sight. As I said earlier, she has a decent frame and rack.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone have contact details or a phone # for this place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flukeman1 View Post
    Anyone have contact details or a phone # for this place?
    https://centralmassage.com.au/contact/

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Good reviews. Does the massage at 200 has shower in the room too?

Shop Owner
    Hi baby this is phone number 0426479808

Shop Owner
    Yes baby we have shower inside every room . Please to visit

Shop Owner