Thread: Crystal - had good time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Crystal - had good time

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : Eden Garden Massage

Date of Visit : 6/9/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : North Sydney Brothel & Erotic Massage | 6 Crows Nest Eden Club

Phone :0452169188

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $200 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy , pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DATY, Shower and Strip

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

There has been a bit of a punting drought in the curly household of late, work and other things getting in the way of a good time. So finally I was able to get a bit of time away from work and the boss to find a quick hour or so for myself and I was in the Crowie area at the time and I tossed up between diamonds and here and decided to come here and see if I could see one of the party girls. Rang up and Crystal was available so agreed the time and head up the stairs from Alexander street entrance. Rang the bell and the young papasan recognised me and said been a very long time between visits, yes it has been and he said go to room and Crystal would join me shortly. I went into the room and Crystal soon joined me, she is very pretty woman, fair amount of make up which I am not sure if it is bad skin or age, nice long legs, nice body and incredibly friendly. She turned on the disco lights and music, coming over to give me a kiss and to help me undress, while rubbing herself all over me. I in turn assisted with undressing her as we slowly danced and rubbed each others body parts, nice start.

Once we had finished our dance we headed to the showers for a bit of clean, where she gave me a good clean before kiss and rubbing herself all over me. Once I was clean I returned the favour and gave her a good and thorough clean which involved more rubbing of bodies to together which had me at full mast in no time, when she turned off the shower she leaned down and gave my cock a good suck before we left the showers. She is incredibly cheeky and mischievous, the wick grin she gave me as I left spoke volumes. Once dry we head to the bed where we continued to kiss and play with each other before she started her journey south to my cock and his mates. She kissed and licked around my cock before smiling up at me and starting a slow and deep blowjob. She has great skills in this area, good depth and tongue action and great eye contact as she takes you deep in her mouth. Now as I said I have been on the bench for awhile and she soon had me over heating and I wasn't ready to let fly so I suggested that a change of position would be nice and I would return the favour. She agreed and reclined on the bed spreading her legs for me and I returned the teasing favour to her which had her smiling and laughing with me. Crystal has a little tuft of hair above her clit and has as very pretty pussy which was a little damp when I started to touch it, I said you horny and she laughed. I started to tongue her pussy and she was soon FOAMing, I continued and her moans changed in tone and she started to move her body against my mouth and tongue. We continued like this for a good while with moans and gyrations getting wilder and wilder, not a quiet lass this one when you get her going. Eventually she had a big shudder and arched her back and bit and told me that she had cum. I kissed my way back up and she kissed me and said my turn.

I reclined on the bed she grabbed a cover and put it between my legs before devouring my cock to the base to get him back to his former glory, didn't take all that long. She soon applied the cover and slowly descended onto my cock in cowgirl. She seems to really like this position has she has great pussy muscles and seems to really enjoy riding. The pace started quite slowly with me leaning up to kiss and play with her tits. She soon pushed me down and started to ride me frantically, really going off and I thought shit I need to take control again as I am about to blow. So changed position into mish and I slowly started to fuck her, changing depth and pace to ensure I lasted as long as I could, felt bloody great. But again the boys were eager to get out and this time I upped the ante and blew massively into the dom. As I withdrew she grabbed the condom and said wow been long time with a laugh said, very long. I got up to have a drink of water and looked at my watch which told me I had 5 minutes to go, so headed to the showers and got dressed and left a happy man.

Banned
    Thank you for your review.

See Her Video
    https://youtu.be/9j0xgWBPwWQ

Discover the possibilities ....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great advertisement
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned