Thread: Will try again, holme in logan area..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Will try again, holme in logan area..

Dont get out often and usually go for good massage at the black and white bear but havent been for a while. Thought id try the newish place near the angels.... nice set-up with back door and decent tables and whatnot. Not sure on shower?
    Just did a walk in as never been and was met with a good looling girl y... average massage compared to others with decent TT until I said only had 50 lol... so went a little cold but was a pretty good hj finish. Underwhelming all round but keen to try others there as close-ish to home. If any recomendations?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    there are a few shops offers hj inclusive prices there, surprised you actually paid $50 for it...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As i started with dont get out often mate... would love a few suggestions if theres some good ones close by?? New one on bryants road?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yespleez View Post
    Dont get out often and usually go for good massage at the black and white bear but havent been for a while. Thought id try the newish place near the angels.... nice set-up with back door and decent tables and whatnot. Not sure on shower?
    Just did a walk in as never been and was met with a good looling girl y... average massage compared to others with decent TT until I said only had 50 lol... so went a little cold but was a pretty good hj finish. Underwhelming all round but keen to try others there as close-ish to home. If any recomendations?
    B & W bear has been very poor for me so gave up about 4 years ago. That general area - Green Tea, Equisite, Springwood, Runcorn, Rochedale Underwood has been pretty poor for a long time. Although I have heard lavender is ok.
    Seems northside and city is place to be based upon reports

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    B & W bear has been very poor for me so gave up about 4 years ago. That general area - Green Tea, Equisite, Springwood, Runcorn, Rochedale Underwood has been pretty poor for a long time. Although I have heard lavender is ok.
    Seems northside and city is place to be based upon reports
    lavender Underwood is permanently closed from what I know. Underwood used to be the punting heaven with a shop every corner, but not the same anymore, the quality just isn't there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah the bear place one girl have great Massage with just hj ending (but great) clothes on. But awesome Massage so kept going back. Others tried(2 others) were pretty average. Will probs try sherwood or bubbles soon?? Maybe ss 2.0....oasis at ss all time fav back then...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah the bear place one girl have great Massage with just hj ending (but great) clothes on. But awesome Massage so kept going back. Others tried(2 others) were pretty average. Will probs try sherwood or bubbles soon?? Maybe ss 2.0....oasis at ss all time fav back then...
    Some good choices there man and your fav can still b your fav if u want.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lots of good places around Archerfield - Acacia Ridge.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Lots of good places around Archerfield - Acacia Ridge.
    I’ve tried 2 shops around Acacia Ridge. Nothing good at all. Maybe i just out of luck on searching. It would be great if you can shed the light and show us the direction which shops are nice one. Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds interesting red.... care to elaborate on that?? 🤞🤞

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds interesting red.... care to elaborate on that?? 🤞🤞
    Yep, check your inbox.