Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want that the market is not providing?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What do you want that the market is not providing?

I understand why but having an outcall service for bucks parties would be great for ML or WL to do private sessions.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I want free bareback sex with lots of young WL’s everyday until I die.

Actually....they can pay me......this is what I want
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    More girls from South America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
    These are Third World countries so there is huge potential to bring out these girls to Australia where they can earn relatively huge money in hard currency.
    They would provide a service level equal to or greater than Asian girls especially if lots of them came out here and they weren't rare.
    There are logistical problems of distance and visas etc though which is why we don't have many of them here in Australia.
    Same applies for Eastern European girls.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

What do you want that the market is not providing?

Non-asian girls providing asian girl service level and at asian girl prices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    More girls from South America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
    These are Third World countries so there is huge potential to bring out these girls to Australia where they can earn relatively huge money in hard currency.
    They would provide a service level equal to or greater than Asian girls especially if lots of them came out here and they weren't rare.
    There are logistical problems of distance and visas etc though which is why we don't have many of them here in Australia.
    Same applies for Eastern European girls.
    Like. Just wait a few more years. Give the awful pollution in more and more countries (they are burning plastics in the open air in Indonesians cities), the failed nations that are increasing (including England) and the climate change flooding, Sydney will be the honeypot and a very attractive city for ML and WL to make a lot of money in a nice environment. Paul Hogan should be brought out of mothballs and advertise in Easterm Europe

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Like. Just wait a few more years. Give the awful pollution in more and more countries (they are burning plastics in the open air in Indonesians cities), the failed nations that are increasing (including England) and the climate change flooding, Sydney will be the honeypot and a very attractive city for ML and WL to make a lot of money in a nice environment. Paul Hogan should be brought out of mothballs and advertise in Easterm Europe
    90% of the world is a shit hole (poor, undemocratic, no freedom, no human rights, overcrowded, military regimes, dictatorships, one party states, polluted environment, civil wars etc)
    There are very few nations in the world worth living in.
    And everyone in the world will be doing everything they can to live in those nations.

Banned
    Well they are a lot more creative in Japan than we are here! Pervert trains for example! Ha ha!

"Prostitution is illegal in Japan, which may be one of the reasons for so many creative “alternatives.” Whatever the reasons, the commercial sex industry in Japan is bold, ubiquitous, and incredibly diverse – a magical hall of mirrors for the die-hard pervert. Themed clubs or Image Clubs are popular establihments offering a variety of sexual services in a specifically themed setting. For example, chikan densha, or pervert trains are places where the john enters a look-alike subway car, gropes a number of girls for about ten minutes or so and then chooses one with whom to proceed to a private room. Other popular themes include nurse’s offices, high school classrooms, and bored housewives. These themed services offer the gamut of sex acts."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    bored housewives.
    Who picks that? People who have a too horny girlfriend and want something different?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hong Kong 141 style in Sydney. Being able to go from apartment to apartment and pick a girl. But that won't happen in Sydney.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    Hong Kong 141 style in Sydney. Being able to go from apartment to apartment and pick a girl. But that won't happen in Sydney.
    Older members might remember Newland St in Bondi Junction a few years back. That was 141 style.

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Well they are a lot more creative in Japan than we are here! Pervert trains for example! Ha ha!

"Prostitution is illegal in Japan, which may be one of the reasons for so many creative “alternatives.” Whatever the reasons, the commercial sex industry in Japan is bold, ubiquitous, and incredibly diverse – a magical hall of mirrors for the die-hard pervert. Themed clubs or Image Clubs are popular establihments offering a variety of sexual services in a specifically themed setting. For example, chikan densha, or pervert trains are places where the john enters a look-alike subway car, gropes a number of girls for about ten minutes or so and then chooses one with whom to proceed to a private room. Other popular themes include nurse’s offices, high school classrooms, and bored housewives. These themed services offer the gamut of sex acts."
    Haha ! It’s much worse than a lineup in Sydney for the girls, imagine those who got groped all day long without being picked !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hong Kong 141 style would be amazing! I always enjoy cruising the corridors and making my selection... Back in the 90s I was living in Frankfurt, Germany where the brothels are set up in the same way. Loads of Colombian, Thai and Viet girls back them. 30 Deutsch marks suck and fuck back then. About 26 bucks.
    I was a frequent flier!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post
    Hong Kong 141 style would be amazing! I always enjoy cruising the corridors and making my selection... Back in the 90s I was living in Frankfurt, Germany where the brothels are set up in the same way. Loads of Colombian, Thai and Viet girls back them. 30 Deutsch marks suck and fuck back then. About 26 bucks.
    I was a frequent flier!
    Kings Cross would have been the perfect location for this. Next to a train station, with lots of small atreets with night clubs and late night venues. Not sure why instead it became the place for seedy sex cinemas and dodgy strip joints. Lost opportunity. Does anyone know if it was the council restrictions that limited the number of real brothels?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I want the quality RNT shops to run training courses for WAGS “wives and girlfriends”. Would pay to send my wife !

Maybe they could even have a “dumb class” for white girls, to teach them how to behave properly and purge them from the ugliness of their political correctness nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Older members might remember Newland St in Bondi Junction a few years back. That was 141 style.
    Yeap, started with At Michelle occupying 5 or 6 stdudios and one ML each, very private and self contained. The legendary Mizzy always in 501, then Mizzy became Mizzy’s and set up similar on the opposite end of the 5/floor only promising to be more open minded, more raunchy and charging more of course....... haha

Then something must have happened to the body corporate and they moved out,

Michelle went to Rushcutter Bay and Mizzy went to Potts Point !

A bit of RnT history for the newbies .

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    I want the quality RNT shops to run training courses for WAGS “wives and girlfriends”. Would pay to send my wife !

Sending your Mrs! Really ? And let her jerk off half a dozen strangers cocks everyday ?

How would that help your marriage?

Banned
    How about a pensioner discount

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahlungor you completely missed my point. I didn’t say get her to service other guys. I said get the experienced girls to train her. Back in the days Midas and Masstige8 were great there was a Korean girl late 30s called Yuri who told me her job was to train the new girls for a week before they saw a customer. yuri would do B2B on the girls and cat bath and even DD to teach them.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    Ahlungor you completely missed my point. I didn’t say get her to service other guys. I said get the experienced girls to train her. Back in the days Midas and Masstige8 were great there was a Korean girl late 30s called Yuri who told me her job was to train the new girls for a week before they saw a customer. yuri would do B2B on the girls and cat bath and even DD to teach them.
    Sorry mate, what you are after is a very specific set of skills : korean massage B2B ! Which now makes perfect sense with your user name ........ haha

And how long ago did you meet this Yuri lady ? Before 2012?

As I also know a former trainer at Korean shops, that’s Candy from VIP Pyrmont, could be the same lady if not, she will be very good for what you are after anyway, and yes, that would lady on lady only........ haha

But seriously, how are you gonna to send your Mrs to be trained in those specific skills to pleasure man and not getting yourself into trouble by she asking : so darling, how many times have you paid for a naked woman sliding all over you ??

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Non-asian girls providing asian girl service level and at asian girl prices.
    Came in here wanting to write the exact same thing.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast