Thread: Nana at 26 George - a really cute LBFM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Nana at 26 George - a really cute LBFM

Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : 26 George St

Date of Visit : 4/11/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 26 George St Clyde Granville – 9897 0183 Book Now (not up to date)

Phone : 9897 0183

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $110/54; $130/60 (plus a tip for BBBJ)

Size/shape : Very pretty, lovely petite figure, pert B-cups, shaved bush and the cutest little butt

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : 100% - shame about no DATY but it was still a fantastic session

My experience/comments : There are five FS shops in this area that you could throw a blanket over.

I’ve been to one of them before (7 Cowper) so I decided to try one of the three that are very close to each other in parallel streets (10 Marsh, 26 George and 32 Berry).

There were no parking spaces in the small car park of 10 (on-street parking in that area is impossible – you’d have to go to some residential streets on the northern side of Greater Western Hwy, a 10min walk away) but there were spaces in the car parks of the other two.

I randomly decided to go to 32 but realised that Berry St is one-way and it would have been a major detour to get back to it, so I went to 26 – and I was enormously pleased that I did.

26 has received some mixed reviews here but I later discovered that they are slowly building up trade after new management took over three months ago.

There are three parking spaces in front of it and all were empty.

Went in and was met by a receptionist who said her name was Sue (she works four days a week). She has good English and seemed friendly and helpful.

I asked about seeing a girl who does natural oral. Sue said I’d have to pay a bit extra for BBBJ, maybe $30, as the rates relate to Standard Service.

She said two girls were currently working and the first one to come in was Nana.

Wow!!!!. She is very pretty with glasses and braces, making her look very cute and very young.

I asked about “Suck, no condom”. Nana asked for $30 so I asked whether, if I booked her for 45min instead of half an hour, was $20 OK and she agreed. (She was so cute that I’d already decided on ľhr and I subsequently discovered that her BJ was worth at least a $50 tip.)

Nana was wearing a black see-through teddy over a black bra and no knickers. The teddy was cut high over the hips, with just a thin strip of fabric going down through her crack, which looked amazing from behind.

We went to the room. It was clean and a good size with a reasonably large bed and shower. There was a mirror at the head of the bed.

I stripped and showered and went onto the bed and Nana told me I was the shop’s first customer of the day (it was 11:15).

Nana stripped. She is short and has an amazing petite, but still beautifully shapely figure with pert B-cups and was fully shaved.

Onto the bed and I noticed that there was a mirror on the ceiling. It wasn’t a glass mirror but a shiny piece of metal which slightly distorted things, making me look fat (I’m actually very fat!!!)

After a brief lick of my nipples, Nana moved and started an amazing BBBJ. She went nice and slowly and no hint of teeth, plenty of saliva, great hand- and tongue-action and no interruptions. And she managed to go really deep, almost to the base of my shaft, which is amazing since she is so tiny.

The view in the mirror over the bed was fantastic with this petite babe, with a cute ass, kneeling over me.

I also propped myself up on my elbows to watch her sucking me.

I asked for some 69 but she said she didn’t like that.

As with my session with the amazing Thai Jenny at 327 Riverwood last Tuesday, this would usually be a downer but, like Jenny, her BJ was just so good that I was happy to lie back and enjoyed it.

Time to fuck and I asked her to get a condom.

Nana showed me she got some “Supermax” sized condoms which, she said, you can’t usually buy in the shops. (I’m sure it’s more “brothel-speak” but it made me feel good).

We started with some cowgirl and the view in the ceiling mirror was great and Nana was looking over her shoulder to enjoy it (I love that).

I asked that she turned round for some reverse – she has such cute derričre.

Doggie next and I stood at the foot of the bed.

This was also amazing as Nana really got into it.

She was looking back over her shoulder at me as she got loud and urged me on.

Nana then reached back and started fingering her arsehole so I took over and had a thumb halfway up her tight little backdoor.

Nana was getting louder and I just kept going until I squirted and then collapsed on the bed.

After the tidy-up I lay on the bed with Nana in my arms – heaven.

She said she was from Chiang Mai (so many pretty and good girls come from Chiang Mai – must be something in the water) and has been here for one year – her English is pretty good.

Nana usually works Friday, Saturday and Sunday but unusually was also working today (I was lucky) and has worked there for seven weeks. She goes to school other days and used to work in a Thai restaurant in Chinatown.

There was no rush to get rid of me but eventually we showered and I left.

On the way out I had a chat with the receptionist, Sue. She said they have six rooms and usually three or four girls working at the moment. I also met the other girl working that morning, called Elly. OK looking but no competition for Nana.

Great session with a real cutie.

It is during sessions like this, when one strikes gold, that I just lie back and think how lucky I am to be spending time with an absolute babe who is only slightly over one-third of my age.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    That’s the problem with this shop. Young princesses, mostly Thai, who won’t let you lick their pussy and charge you extra for a bbbj.

Same as 45 George St Granville but there they are Chinese.

Best to avoid both shops.

Occasionally you will score a good one but you will go through a lot of wasted money and below par punts to get a good one. Similar to 67A Villawood.

Much better choices in the area like 19a Brodie St, 10 Marsh St, 7 Cowper, 12 Euston and Yoko’s.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.