Thread: Sunny - Playtime With Colombian Stunner

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sunny - Playtime With Colombian Stunner

When i was in 105 last week after seeing Misu, I saw Sunny coming out of the room with just a low cut blouse and shorts. One thing that made me notice her was she was wearing glasses that time. She looks HOT while wearing those specs. Reminds me of my uni/college days when i fucked this girl with glasses on. I guess I must pay her a visit sometime this week. And fortunately she was on roster at the new shop’s (200 Harris St Pyrmont Massage) WeChat. Gave a heads up to Penny about an appointment with Sunny for Wednesday arvo. Booking done and got ready for the trek to Pyrmont area. Arrived early by 10 minutes and this time tried the front entrance. It is a bit discrete. Didn’t have to use the doorbell though as Penny let me in as soon as she saw me probably through the CCTV. Penny called me up the stairs and there she is as lovely and quirky as always. After settling the finances, she told me Sunny is waiting in Room 6.

Re-Intro

The moment I saw her again with those glasses I was excited! She asked me if I saw her before and I said yes at the other shop. Then she remembered who I was. Once the door closed, I gave her a hug and a kiss then had a feel of her bum. Sunny is in her early twenties, has good sized natural boobs, big rounded bum, and a beautiful face with glowing brown skin. I also loved her long curls. It definitely adds to her looks. Just like my GF in uni/college. This time she asked me what do I want to do first - she did an HJ motion with her hands (funny but sexy in her own way) or a massage. Woah! This girl knows how to read your mind. I told her I will have a brief massage just to relax myself before the grand finale. She is ok with that so let’s get to...

Part 1

Hopped onto the massage table and was told to lay down, Sunny then stripped off. Wow it has been awhile seen i last saw her. She still possess the curvaceous body, perky D cups and that beautiful ass. It was really nice to see those qualities again. Thank you for the wall mirrors Penny! Haha. Oil and some rubbing to my back, shoulders and legs for a good or less than 10 minutes and I am relaxed and done. I came here to play which she also asked beforehand so I will take it.

Part 2

Playtime with Sunny started with a bit of petting and caressing. She seemed to enjoy my explorations and occasionally smiled. We both enjoyed what we saw in the mirror as well. Sunny allowed me to suck on and squeeze her tits sand her round ass. She slides her tits (bit of Spanish) on my cock and she also allowed some playing between the legs but after rubbing her clit for a few minutes, she lets out a few heavy moans and she started increasing the pace as I also continued to play with her pussy. A finger was allowed inside the vagina (YMMV) and she kept moaning and making sexy eye contact as I was getting close to the edge. I requested if she can lick my nipples as I am nearly there. Sunny happily obliged. She licked me softly and teasingly asked me if I liked her stroke play. I said yes it is good. She smiled and continued until a hot mess was released. The feeling was awesome! I told her that I enjoyed the session with her and she invited me to come see her next time.

The Aftermath

Off to the showers for a clean up and the showers are really nice and clean. Chatted with Sunny for a bit while getting dressed. Gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek and said goodbye until next time. Met Penny on my way out and she asked me about the session, the room and Sunny. I said to her relax Penny you are doing an amazing job with the new place. Thank you for looking after us punters. She then hugged me and said goodbye. That gave me a warm feeling on this cold, wet day. A big smile on my face on my way home.

Conclusion

English/Communication: 9/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 9/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM.

This place is a must see for fellow punters.

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters!

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing bro. YMMV, You earned the service from Sunny, well done.

OL feel from Sunny must have amazing feeling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Thanks for sharing bro. YMMV, You earned the service from Sunny, well done.

OL feel from Sunny must have amazing feeling
    Indeed bro Leslie75, earned not demanded sir.

Yes it was amazing! Cannot believe how an accessory (glasses) can enhance ones looks or appearance in a sensual way...Wow!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "Earned, not demanded" should be the golden rule.
    Well said, sir!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've got to get to that new shop... Mirrors sound good. Have you seen Queena recently, she's been sporting some nice specs as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post
    "Earned, not demanded" should be the golden rule.
    Well said, sir!!!
    + 1 here sir. Thanks bro Coffeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel54 View Post
    I've got to get to that new shop... Mirrors sound good. Have you seen Queena recently, she's been sporting some nice specs as well.
    Mirrors in the rooms are awesome. No I haven’t seen Queena with specs yet. I recall some punter mentioned her wearing one. I think it was you. Haha. Got to go see and check her out at the shop again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks bro for sharing. This shop has big tick of shower, wall mirrors, good environment and good ML.

Must be a good shop as seen you visiting regularly. Will follow you bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Thanks bro for sharing. This shop has big tick of shower, wall mirrors, good environment and good ML.

Must be a good shop as seen you visiting regularly. Will follow you bro.
    You are most welcome bro Jumper. Go check them out, you won’t be disappointed with the place and /or the girls. Yes I am a regular at this shop for awhile now. Thanks and cheers buddy!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    damn she sounds delicious

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw ads say sunny offer FS , How much they charge for FS? Anyone tried sunny ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I really like the diverse women and the prices at this place!!