Thread: Twice "Feel Special" released !

Twice "Feel Special" released !

Hello brothers ! Anyone watched or heard Twice's new song "feel special" ? I have to say the girls are looking hot especially Dahyun haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ymwOvzhwHs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Hello brothers ! Anyone watched or heard Twice's new song "feel special" ? I have to say the girls are looking hot especially Dahyun haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ymwOvzhwHs
    I wonder how many of the girls had surgery. After watching the documentary on Sunday Tonight, it exposed that most K-pop girls and even guys go under the knife at the insistence of their bosses to be part of the groups. They have to sleep together in small rooms, shower together (no privacy), wake up at 5am, go for a jog after waking up, skip meals and work till midnight. That's not easy work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I wonder how many of the girls had surgery. After watching the documentary on Sunday Tonight, it exposed that most K-pop girls and even guys go under the knife at the insistence of their bosses to be part of the groups. They have to sleep together in small rooms, shower together (no privacy), wake up at 5am, go for a jog after waking up, skip meals and work till midnight. That's not easy work.
    Sounds like a lot of the working girls I’ve met

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn bro, Sana is a straight 10 outta 10 glamour. JYP killing the game.

R. I. P. Blackpink, don't think YG can recover from all the prostitution and gambling scandals

Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Damn bro, Sana is a straight 10 outta 10 glamour. JYP killing the game.

R. I. P. Blackpink, don't think YG can recover from all the prostitution and gambling scandals
    Hell yeah bro ! Sana is looking hot but what about Momo ? OMG without her bangs, she is looking so god damn beautiful. Just imagine if they were WL's hahahah.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    U guys fuk sick and pervert, respect idol they are work hard to entertained fans and u guys imagine them as an Wl? get a life bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah Niceguy11, don't you know... Your only allowed to perve on JAV idols and not KPOP idols according to lipengr LoL

You triggered the weeb haha.

Those prostitution scandals they are talking about.
    Who do you think are the prostitutes?
    Their lives are not all glamorous behind the scenes, they're basically the slaves of the company.
    Some even succumb to suicide.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The prostitution scandals involved the CEO of YG organizing prostitutes for investors. Doubt it would've been any of his artists

Imagine the quality this guy has access to. Have heard that the top 1% of models in Korea cost 100k per night.

The prostitution scandals involved the CEO of YG organizing prostitutes for investors. Doubt it would've been any of his artists

Imagine the quality this guy has access to. Have heard that the top 1% of models in Korea cost 100k per night.
    Holy crap that's lots of money. Korean girls are very attractive despite by bias to Chinese girls lol

Don't be in denial.
    These young girls may not be exposed to it at the hight of their popularity but after that.

This is interesting if you can make it through the sponsorship talk.

https://youtu.be/02ul1nZpmpY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    People who think the kpop girls aren't getting slammed by executives are in denial.

Also, can't get past how similar most Korean girls post surgery look. They're the reason for perpetuating the stereotype that Asians look the same.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jesus, some people are naive. A lot of these K-Pop stars would be used as currency by the people controlling them. There are enough stories in the public arena of this happening already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, have heard cases of idols sleeping with T. V. Execs, Producers to advance their careers. Probably no different to casting couches in Hollywood.
    Last edited by b00bs; 25-09-2019 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Oops

I'm just really curious. As cbtpunter said most likely they are not involved with these scandals but just imagine how much it would cost to see Momo or Sana. Whoever would approve this would have to charge a shitload of money.