Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to punt more

Junior Member(有D料到)

How to punt more

Hello Brothers,

I am just curious how do you guys able to punt so much ? I read some review some bro here can punt daily.

Sydney is expensive place. I work in IT earning average salary. I don’t think office job will allow me to punt daily ?

Do bros here own their business ? Any tips on which industry I should enter ?

I'm sort of in the same boat in terms of average job but tend do punt a lot during the week. I usually see regulars and have not seen a new girl in a long time hence no AR's from me lol. Lately I have been punting around 4 times per week which is a mixture of income & savings (mostly income). To be honest bro, I just think about sex and go straight to the shop, don't really think about the money factor.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Earn lots of money = punt a lot

Simple equation

Earn little money - wank a lot !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cum_slow View Post
    Hello Brothers,

I am just curious how do you guys able to punt so much ? I read some review some bro here can punt daily.

Sydney is expensive place. I work in IT earning average salary. I don’t think office job will allow me to punt daily ?

I personally is a business owner. So timing is flexible at times.

Punt within your means

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember a ML once told me that a punter came to the shop twice with only $20 and saying all he wants is a HJ and he will be done within 10mins. Can he please get a discount and just pay $20 ??

Obviously he was asked to go away !

Absolutely punt within your means.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I gave up gambling and smoking, now i can punt as much as i want

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbi-stretch View Post
    I gave up gambling and smoking, now i can punt as much as i want
    This is the best answer. Cut down all your other vices like overeating, overspending, overshopping, takeaway food, takeaway coffee in those cr-p nonrecyclable one use only plastic or foam cups, alcohol, cigarettes, all gambling, all other futile hobbies like pets, cars or toy trains, and keep the one vice that gets you laid, punting
    You will be 5-10 kg fitter, breathe like a newborn, have the stamina of an athlete, and sleep really well, and make love like a breeding stallion

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you able to get a higher salary? Work for another company?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Two things.
    Firstly you have to have decent amount of income and/or savings to start with (it's hard to punt regularly if you are on the dole and have no savings)
    Secondly it's how you prioritise the income you have.
    If you decide that punting is very important to you then you will spend the money you have after covering your basic living expenses on punting rather than eating out, coffees, gambling, concerts, travel etc.
    TIP: cover your basic living expenses: food, mortgage/rent, bills etc and then punt.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Another option is to go to cheaper shops. Some shops out west are $100 hr FS or as low as $50 for a 15 minute quickie.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Hello Brothers,

Are you single ?

Would you like me to hook you up with a ML for some visa arrangement?

Let’s see, you and your ml can “date” a little bit to establish some timely evidences - during this period you can have discounted sex as much as your heart desires!

Get an agreed upfront payment once you got married and file her visa application.

During the two years ? Period while her application is being processed, you can live at her place or vice versa, how much free sex is negotiable between you guys.

You then get another agreed final payment after her visa is approved.

Whether you stay married or go separate ways that’s up to you, it’s a free country ! No ?

BTW, can be a totally open relationship during the application period, meaning you can continue to punt outside of your arrangement and of course, she has to continue working to pay for everything.

Sounds like a good deal ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Punting is an expensive sport. It’s like girls love their bags and thus have to pay it off working as ML / WL... so maybe have to work as MM / WM.... jokes lol

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Are you single ?

Would you like me to hook you up with a ML for some visa arrangement?

Let’s see, you and your ml can “date” a little bit to establish some timely evidences - during this period you can have discounted sex as much as your heart desires!

Get an agreed upfront payment once you got married and file her visa application.

During the two years ? Period while her application is being processed, you can live at her place or vice versa, how much free sex is negotiable between you guys.

You then get another agreed final payment after her visa is approved.

Whether you stay married or go separate ways that’s up to you, it’s a free country ! No ?

BTW, can be a totally open relationship during the application period, meaning you can continue to punt outside of your arrangement and of course, she has to continue working to pay for everything.

Sounds like a good deal ??
    Haha, what an agent !

Immigration could be reading your post !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha, what an agent !

Immigration could be reading your post !
    It’s happening all the times around us as we speak ! And I had nothing to do with any.......... haha

Hello Brothers,

Bro !

What happened to your virgin girl friend, are you still trying to put it in ??

Hence you need more punting ?

Hi Bros....

I had a girlfriend of 3 months and we had discussed and ready to seal the deal(i.e... I am going to pop her cherry).

I had tried several times to insert my penis and she kept on complaining that it hurts.

I lost my virginity to a WL - so I have no experience popping a cherry.

Any advice bros ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello Brothers,

Got investments such as property and shares which give me nice cash flow and passive income

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Got investments such as property and shares which give me nice cash flow and passive income
    Only if that easy. Many people got burn during the downturn. You still have to have good solid assets to do the property investments and money to hold the property and buying shares.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Another option is to go to cheaper shops. Some shops out west are $100 hr FS or as low as $50 for a 15 minute quickie.
    Yeah, I think that’s the way!

There are plenty of cheap punts people can do out west , and in fact all those quickie is cheaper than those cheap RnT as well !

Well, may be not as great as the good old $30/30 min with free HJ at 501, but that’s a different life time !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    I remember a ML once told me that a punter came to the shop twice with only $20 and saying all he wants is a HJ and he will be done within 10mins. Can he please get a discount and just pay $20 ??

Obviously he was asked to go away !

Absolutely punt within your means.
    A girl told me one customer refused to have hj service but asked (While lifting her dress) if she can take off dress for free. I guess that guy is cheaper than the one in your story then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Only if that easy. Many people got burn during the downturn. You still have to have good solid assets to do the property investments and money to hold the property and buying shares.
    Didn't say it was hard nor easy. Requires a lot of research, discipline and timing with these things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast