Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to punt more

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    A girl told me one customer refused to have hj service but asked (While lifting her dress) if she can take off dress for free. I guess that guy is cheaper than the one in your story then.
    I bet that guy then rushes home to have a wank....

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    I remember a ML once told me that a punter came to the shop twice with only $20 and saying all he wants is a HJ and he will be done within 10mins. Can he please get a discount and just pay $20 ??

Obviously he was asked to go away !

Absolutely punt within your means.

You will be surprised to know there are plenty of guys out there who would try this in the suburbs RnT shops !

And how often their wishes had been granted !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You will be surprised to know there are plenty of guys out there who would try this in the suburbs RnT shops !

This was from a ML who was working in the city. Next time I'll let the ML know she can direct the next punter who tries for a $20 to go ask in the suburbs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Earn more, stay healthy and fit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m in the amazing position where I have quite a large income but relatively small expenses. This does allow me to punt daily but surely I am looking to reduce the frequency.
    I have fairly basic tastes and I am more of an RNT guy than FS. If I find a lady that I click with, I tip generously, but I expect good service, if not, I move on. I have had trouble with this concept in the past, but I am getter better at identifying

ML’s who are not to my liking, long term speaking. I prefer regulars as I know what to expect.

I have been having a play on Tinder and it has made me think about relationships and the money that I waste and where I am in life.

I am trying to cut back, but it’s hard when I can’t find a reason not too. I am divorced and as another poster said, I threw myself into my career 100% for the years after and it is now paying dividends. Good luck guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    I’m in the amazing position where I have quite a large income but relatively small expenses. This does allow me to punt daily but surely I am looking to reduce the frequency.
    I have fairly basic tastes and I am more of an RNT guy than FS. If I find a lady that I click with, I tip generously, but I expect good service, if not, I move on. I have had trouble with this concept in the past, but I am getter better at identifying

ML’s who are not to my liking, long term speaking. I prefer regulars as I know what to expect.

I have been having a play on Tinder and it has made me think about relationships and the money that I waste and where I am in life.

I am trying to cut back, but it’s hard when I can’t find a reason not too. I am divorced and as another poster said, I threw myself into my career 100% for the years after and it is now paying dividends. Good luck guys.
    Well done mate. Enjoy life while you can!

Those people just jokers and humiliating themselves. Stay at home if can’t afford.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post

Living the dream I'd reckon. Be plenty of guys envious of you.

Why bother trying to cut back.....when you're on a good thing may as well stick to it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    more ≠ happier
    i follow two simple rules to get best bang for buck:
    ① cut all unnecessary expenses
    ② only pick girls who completely meet my expectations.

substantially lifting income is not easy for most people, but aggressively reducing useless expenses and dud punts is.

for me, no take away coffee, no buying social gifts for people i don't care, no donation of any sort, no expensive trips/hotels, no subscription to any useless service, no pointless iphone/ipad upgrades. and i don't care a fig about others' opinion of what's the right way to live.

Yeah, I think that’s the way!

There are plenty of cheap punts people can do out west , and in fact all those quickie is cheaper than those cheap RnT as well !

Well, may be not as great as the good old $30/30 min with free HJ at 501, but that’s a different life time !
    Agreed with some of the shop’s in the West the rate are cheap but the quality are standard. I know a few of WL are from the west initially, they are in some good shops now.

We just need to spend some time to look at the reviews. No offense just suggestions.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Do what the pensioners and unemployed do.
    Go around and collect all the cans and bottles from all the yellow recycling bins in the neighbourhood.
    It’s 10 cents a can/bottle.
    Collect 1,500 and you have $150 and that’s a 1 hour punt in a budget shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Go around and collect all the cans and bottles from all the yellow recycling bins in the neighbourhood.
    Next time I see a guy digging around in a bin I'm going to be thinking...'I know what you're planning mate'

Cigarettes are so expensive nowadays, picking up cigarette butts in the street, collect the unused tobacco and roll the ciggies yourself might save enough for a punt every week !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    There was a really old very poor looking chinese woman doing this when I filled up with petrol today, going through the bins. I felt so sorry for her as I filled up my expensive SUV. Gave her a hug and $20.

Some people have it fucking tough in life.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you single ?

Would you like me to hook you up with a ML for some visa arrangement?

Let’s see, you and your ml can “date” a little bit to establish some timely evidences - during this period you can have discounted sex as much as your heart desires!

Get an agreed upfront payment once you got married and file her visa application.

During the two years ? Period while her application is being processed, you can live at her place or vice versa, how much free sex is negotiable between you guys.

You then get another agreed final payment after her visa is approved.

Whether you stay married or go separate ways that’s up to you, it’s a free country ! No ?

BTW, can be a totally open relationship during the application period, meaning you can continue to punt outside of your arrangement and of course, she has to continue working to pay for everything.

Sounds like a good deal ??
    Lol this sounds like an amazing deal

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Get into sales, have a good week/month = more commission = more punting

Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    Lol this sounds like an amazing deal
    Great Deal if you can take advantage lol. And maybe even get a worthy girl a visa!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12