Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gabby Irish ☘️ - 200 Harris St Pyrmont Got Lucky At The New Shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gabby Irish ☘️ - 200 Harris St Pyrmont Got Lucky At The New Shop

Heard the news that 202 Pyrmont Massage has transferred to next door 200 (formerly Pyrmont Medusa then Be Happy - I don’t know how they come up with names like these - it is fucking hilarious lol). Checked their roster on WeChat and guess who is on it - it is Gabby the pretty Irish lass - who just came back from a short break! It is indeed my Irish luck happening yesterday. Plus I also get to try the new shop’s facilities re: new rooms with showers. Sent a message to Penny and appointment was made. Oh boy, I can’t wait for my day to be done and pay a visit to this new place.

Rocked up with a few minutes to spare but this time I used the back door at Paternoster Row. I saw the setup on the former 200 Pyrmont website and it is discreet indeed. With ample parking at the rear of the building. Really nice, good for those punters who value privacy. Got buzzed in and saw Penny who I haven’t seen for awhile. We hugged and exchanged pleasantries and got the finances sorted at reception. Penny is the one in charge with this shop and she pull out all the stops to make it the best Massage Place possible. Still having a few renovations as well, with the reception area and some rooms need a bit of fixing.

Re-Intro

And there she was - coming out from one of the rooms is Gabby who is as gorgeous the last time I saw her. She gave me a very warm hug and a light kiss and I was so excited that I was speechless for a moment. She guided me in her arms as we go to the room and i was again amazed at the new rooms. Nice decor, mirror on the wall, shower room at the end - a really big upgrade from the previous shop. Big tick on my list! Gabby then excused herself as I was undressing to my birthday suit. As she went back inside the room she disrobe straight away and I can’t help but admire the view before me. Perky Cs, flat tummy, firm bum and shaved pussy. She is such a beauty...A sight to behold!

Part 1

Gabby and i had a chat how things are going and I am glad she is doing great. There is never a dull moment with this girl. She is good in conversation and her personality just oozes with sex appeal. She knew my style of massage which is soft to medium that is just right for me. Gabby then puts more oil on my back, shoulders and legs as she continue the massage using her fingers and elbows which I felt was good. A bit of a TT with the Lil Boi followed by a body slide which aroused me quite quickly after feeling her nipples on my back. She then whispered softly to me to flip over and relax...

Part 2

I guess everyone in the forum how good Gabby is when it comes to service and she definitely is the experience. She knows how to work her way to a mans body. While pouring oil on my chest she caresses my nipples with light touches of her fingernails. That got me going! She then playfully teases me as she massaged my balls and kisses my chest and knowing my cock is ready for action she just brushed past it and LFK me. I was moaning in anticipation and Gabby smiled and looked at me with those amazing set of blue eyes! She then slowly grabbed my cock and started stroking it while maintaining sexy eye contact. Oh my, it’s GFE in full effect here! She moved herself and sat beside me so I can have access to her pussy and play with her clit. I felt her getting wet and it made her moan too. It is a great feeling when you hear a girl moan by doing pussy play and she reciprocates the same way by grabbing and stroking your cock. Hard. After enjoying the mutual masturbation for quite awhile then, it’s time for me to let go. And what a fantastic finish it was!! Gabby made sure I was happy from beginning til the end.

The Aftermath

Thank God there is a shower in the room. No need for hot towels anymore. Took a quick hot shower and got dressed. I was feeling refreshed and relieved after the awesome session with Gabby. I thanked her for taking good care of me and likewise on her part for seeing her. Hugged and kissed her goodbye. Chatted with Penny for a little bit about the shop then she showed me on my way out. Happy. Relaxed. Joyful. Yes!!!

Conclusion

English/Communication: 10/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 10/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM.

This place is a must see for fellow punters.

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters!

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice write up. I'm still to meet Gabby and her new pics are smoking hot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Enjoying reading your experience. Thanks for sharing would like to try massage with shower convenient. Not sure those ML can join us shower?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard25 View Post
    Enjoying reading your experience. Thanks for sharing would like to try massage with shower convenient. Not sure those ML can join us shower?
    Thanks bro for taking the time reading and you are welcome. Yes it is pretty convenient, shower inside rooms. Also mirrors on walls. Some MLs do join you in the shower, others won’t and politely refuse.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can’t wait to visit Gabby, everyone is raving about her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyjames View Post
    Can’t wait to visit Gabby, everyone is raving about her
    I second that, she looks gorgeous in the photos online.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the after report. One for the list. When she next on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First visit to see gabby after so many great reviews. Wonderful chat and GFE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to hear you saw Gabby. She is indeed Genuine GFE.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Gabby still there? i havent seen her on the roster for a while
    Keen to try

Shop Owner
    She start next week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When is Gabby returning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Service wise she is good, but she hate FIV and her titts is damn saggy :-(

Junior Member(有D料到)
    been looking at the roster? Isnt Gabby due back last week? havent seen her on the roster. Perhaps she moved on? any intel?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gabby has good reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks always loved Pyrmont!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gabby Pyrmont 200

Saw Gabby recently and she is as described except she has a fairly substantial tat which I haven’t seen mentioned elsewhere. Nice girl, decent massage and she likes a bit of attention herself. Only downside for me was a terribly smelly pussy, took me a day or so to get rid of the smell of my fingers! Would return again but she needs to seriously fix that.

Other thing I’m not so keen on here is that both entrances are not very discreet.

No extras offered or requested.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tuna smell..probably she was on her period

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you pee'd and haven't washed downstairs for a while, it could emit a fish-like odour. I was first introduced to this fish smell at Bodyrotic, the girl excused herself as she too could smell it, gave herself a quick rinse and the smell was gone. I can smell it on myself on the rare occasion if I don't wash downstairs for more than 24hrs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Other thing I’m not so keen on here is that both entrances are not very discreet.
    200 rear entry is reasonably discreet.
    The problem is 202 next door only has an entry on Harris St (no rear entry from the laneway at the back!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast